Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
::REVIEW:: 302 Skincare Part 2: More Questions and Feedback
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the Acne Serum twice and I have not noticed anything.....How long should I give it? I guess what really is making me curious is the fact that when I have put it on, I see no pinking, etc.....anyone use this with success?

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
seilla

Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi

This is my 1st post after using 302 for almost 2mths now.My big problem is hyperpigmentation so Jennifer adviced me to get the 302 drops, lightening drops and rx ointment. Initially I was alternating these two drops every other day with rx ointment on top but my skin got very dry and dark. Then I used 302 drops twice a week and lightening drops twice a week with rx on top. My skin started showing so much improvement when I started using less. I can see my pigmentation clearing off. Never has this happened before when I was using chemical peels. I could see my pigmentated skin changing to normal healthy colour. I use spf 30 during weekdays and recovery mineral spf 30 during weekend. I also alternate the soap and 302 cleasers at night and I use hot towel in the morning. I am not mixing any other products with 302 produts. The results is so good. I was very sad to see all the negative posts hope this forum will keep going as I find the informations posted here are so valuable and you guys are so helpful.Thank you.
HeavenLeigh
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:55 am      Reply with quote
Mentoramy,

I used the acne serum too, I don't know how effective it is exactly, it seems very strong so my acne spots get a bit more tender and redder the next day. But I don't like it too much, because of the sensitising effects, I much prefer the 302 drops.

So far, only the 302 drops and the cleansers have been quite impressive to me...the other products are OK. I'm still not sure about the efficacy of the acne mist in keeping the breakouts away... Smile

I'm liking my skin more these days though I'm still battling with acne. It's apparently caused by cleanser transition (I switched from non-302 cleansers to 302) and Jennifer said this transition could take a while. The breakouts are lessening so that's a good thing...it's still clearing up though, slowly by surely Smile
Let's hope it won't flare up again.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
TY, HeavenLeigh for your info.

I am not at all impressed with the Acne Serum...but I may give it another week or two before I give into "wiping" it off my list.....

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
seilla

Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
Dear Fresh Petunia

I am not able to pm you. It says "Sorry, but the administrator has prevented you from sending private messages".Maybe something is wrong with my system. Please let me know how I should reply to you. Thank you.
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:52 am      Reply with quote
seilla wrote:
Dear Fresh Petunia

I am not able to pm you. It says "Sorry, but the administrator has prevented you from sending private messages".Maybe something is wrong with my system. Please let me know how I should reply to you. Thank you.

I think you have to have a certain post count before you are able to "PM".....

SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
I've used the Acne Serum twice for a spot treatment. I put a very small dot on the blemish and when I woke up it was dried up.

One thing I've noticed is you want to make sure you shake this product.

I haven't used it all over my face so I can't make any other comments on it.
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:48 pm      Reply with quote
HeavenLeigh wrote:
Mentoramy,

I used the acne serum too, I don't know how effective it is exactly, it seems very strong so my acne spots get a bit more tender and redder the next day. But I don't like it too much, because of the sensitising effects, I much prefer the 302 drops.

So far, only the 302 drops and the cleansers have been quite impressive to me...the other products are OK. I'm still not sure about the efficacy of the acne mist in keeping the breakouts away... Smile

I'm liking my skin more these days though I'm still battling with acne. It's apparently caused by cleanser transition (I switched from non-302 cleansers to 302) and Jennifer said this transition could take a while. The breakouts are lessening so that's a good thing...it's still clearing up though, slowly by surely Smile
Let's hope it won't flare up again.

Hi! I'm really impressed with the cleansers as well. In fact that is the only thing I've been really doing

I wash my face with the F&B bar in the morning and the Acne cleanser at night. Sometimes I only wash my face once a day if it seems a little dry.

Most of my pimples are gone! I'm happy to say a lot of pimple marks have faded also.

I think you'll be happy if you keep plugging away at it! Take Care! Smile
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
seilla wrote:
Hi

This is my 1st post after using 302 for almost 2mths now.My big problem is hyperpigmentation so Jennifer adviced me to get the 302 drops, lightening drops and rx ointment. Initially I was alternating these two drops every other day with rx ointment on top but my skin got very dry and dark. Then I used 302 drops twice a week and lightening drops twice a week with rx on top. My skin started showing so much improvement when I started using less. I can see my pigmentation clearing off. Never has this happened before when I was using chemical peels. I could see my pigmentated skin changing to normal healthy colour. I use spf 30 during weekdays and recovery mineral spf 30 during weekend. I also alternate the soap and 302 cleasers at night and I use hot towel in the morning. I am not mixing any other products with 302 produts. The results is so good. I was very sad to see all the negative posts hope this forum will keep going as I find the informations posted here are so valuable and you guys are so helpful.Thank you.

Thank you for sharing your experience! I also have the lighting drops but haven't started with those yet! Smile
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:07 am      Reply with quote
I just wanted to update since I've been using 302 for about 3 months now. I do have much healthier skin with better colour & texture..I'm starting to see shallower scars filling in, or at least my skin is smoother so they aren't as apparent. I'll wait a few more months before I can make a definitive statement on that. The one thing I was worried about before starting 302 was that I'd have to give up my exfoliators..both manual & AHA. The odd thing is, I look at my skin now and I don't need to exfoliate...that's one thing I didn't expect. The only product I didn't care for at first was the 302 eye serum. I didn't think it was moisturizing enough. That said, I'm on my second bottle and I do find a difference in terms of firmness and texture..milia is gone. Since winter's coming, I've added avocado oil around my eyes at night and this takes care of any dryness issues.
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I got an email from Jennifer at 21st Century with a sale!! Smile

Anyone else get it? If not, it's ...
5% off any 302 order over $50
10% off any 302 order over $100
20% off any 302 order over $200

Plus the Eye Firming Serum is on sale this month too.

They are also offering a Baby Quasar at $399 (versus $449) with a $100 worth of 302 products.
After reading these boards like mad, I think I will go with the AALS though.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
And the AALS is........?

I got Jen's email and I'm so tempted to get the Baby Quasar. That is such a good deal!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
The Anti Aging LightStim, there's a thread under tools about it. Although the more I read, the more I drive myself nuts on what to get. So many tools out there. If only I can hit the lottery, I can buy them all, haha.

I'm calling Monday to place an order with Jennifer but then realized it's a holiday.
babs1031
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
I also got the email from Jennifer regarding the Baby Quasar. I am really contemplating ordering it but it is an expense and I am trying to make sure it is worth it. There are so many things out there to try (and so much money to spend!) I have been using 302 for about 10 months. I do think the texture of my skin has improved but I still find myself battling the tiny whiteheads and occasional milia. I am not sure if the Baby Quasar will help with this or not. I have spend much money on products based on recommendations or just me reading about it. I don't think I have yet been blown away by one product but I do continue to use 302 with the hopes of the success that others have achieved.

Does anyone out there feel incorporating 302 with the Baby Quasar will be a plus? Any feedback will be appreciated.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:05 am      Reply with quote
wow its been a while since i have posted here been caught with work and all....

anyway im wondering where the 302 thread went??
you know that long as 100 pages thread? what happened....did we start a new one i.e. this one?

Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:03 am      Reply with quote
simran wrote:
wow its been a while since i have posted here been caught with work and all....

anyway im wondering where the 302 thread went??
you know that long as 100 pages thread? what happened....did we start a new one i.e. this one?

Yes! This newer Part 2 thread is the continuation of the original Part 1 thread but if you go to the first page of this thread, you will find the link to the former at the top of the first post.
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to give an update, since it has been a little while, since my last post.

I still do not see much with the Acne Serum....I have 2 small pimples that popped up and I out the Acne Serum on last night and unfortunately, they are still there Sad I am getting the "drying" effect from it now, I didn't the first couple of times.....I am still contemplating on sending it back....If I do, it will be next week, as I think I may give it one more try before I make the decision, as Jennifer thinks it will help, and that it is just a long process.....Very unfortunate, but I am not giving up just yet.

As far as the 302 Drops and Cleanser, I am faithfully using both (and the F&BB)...I have not posted new pictures, as I had previously said, because I have not really noticed much improvement.....But as I stated above, I am not giving up and hopefully I will start seeing good results by the end of the bottle :FINGERS Crossed:

faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Amy,

I dont know about you but I feel like 302 products is a scam? Ever since there were people questionining Dr H, boski suddenly disappeared. It's just so weird.
Im so glad this happened before I bought anything. I am using skinactives now and have seen some slight improvement. I dont think I've been using skinactives as long as you have been using 302. Sorry Amy. I know you are a genuine user. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Boski did not suddenly disapear, she mentioned she was taking a break from monitoring the threads and replying to pms etc etc.

i wudnt say 302 is a scam as i still think its not...but there is a tiny bit of doubt in my mind in terms of questions not being answered...sure i dint ask or even think about those questions before but now having read it they are there n it wud be nice to get answers on it

and it wud have been nice if boski had just asked Dr Huber on our behalf as she has been doing with all the other questions...so why not ask this one as well.

obviously 302 being such a much talked about product on the forum in terms of extensive reviews.....you are definatly gonna get some negative feedback on it.......n this negativity can also come from competitors itself.....

to save everyone the trouble and peace of mind it wud be nice to have everything cleared up....
thats my 2cents. anyway i will keeep following up on 302 as i am also using the product and have been doing so since january!
although i have not been following the directions as religously as i shud be.....
maybe its time to go on that 302 holiday for 2 weeks....then starting again to increase my results?
one thing those keeeep the 302 serum out of the eye area.......i have suffered enough red eyes from the product seeping into my eye perhaps during sleep.....and it is not good!
other than that i have nt had any major problems

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:42 am      Reply with quote
I honestly do have mixed reviews since first joining to now....... I am not saying this is a scam, but I personally think Boski is some type of rep., for 302 (PLEASE DON'T GET ANGRY FOR MY OPINION, ON THIS) I have actually thought that since day 1 here, don't know why, just a gut instinct, and I could be totally wrong, I don't know.....She does seem like a great person and has helped me trmendously, so I do thank her for that.......Yes, I also find it ironic that some of the questions could have been forwarded to Dr. Huber for answers, but they were not and they have went unanswered......

Regardless of the talk, I have already purchased the 302 products, so I am definately going to continue to give them a try, to be fair......I will definately post some new pictures soon and you guys can be the judge, as to any difference there may be Smile

marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:39 am      Reply with quote
Drats! I thought we had stopped all this crap, this coming from someone who is enjoying the products and dosen't feel 'taken in'. If the products don't work for you...don't use them...plain and simple. I ccan think of plenty of products I personally believe are a 'scam' because they didn't work for ME but I wouldn't post it as a fact...
babs1031
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:03 am      Reply with quote
I was a faithful Obagi user and decided to give the 302 products a try last December. I have tried many products as all of you have as well. Do I love 302..no but I don't hate it either. I am not blown away with results like some but I also know that not all products work well on all people. Don't think it is a scam just a matter of preference. I wish I had better results but I am not totally giving up yet.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
I think Boski and Huber were personally offended after contributing a bunch of their time to this thread, and washed their hands of EDS. Yes, it would have been nice it they replied, but why bother when they already felt they were being attacked....I don't blame them in the least. We also lost Low in the process, and she definitely wasn't part of any scam...she was just a happy user who appears to have become tired of the irrelevant conversation.

I can personally say that 302 is one of my top 3 favorite skin care lines...my skin definitely looked fabulous when I was on it for 5 months. However, I did not see any improvement in my hyperpigmentation at all, thus my change to something else. But I still use the F&BB and the recovery minerals.

That said, I always recommend 302 to people with sensitive or acne prone skin and will continue to do so. I think they are great products...no matter who owns them, where they went to school, and what studies they have done but not published. As Scally used to say "The proof is in the pudding" and my pudding looked darn good while on 302. Very Happy

But please don't knock it until you try it, don't hold manufacturers to different standards, and don't dismiss others who the products do work for. YMMV applies to all lines...despite the studies and the degrees!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
Has anybody else had problems with mold growing on their ointment? I bought a large jar slightly over a month ago. I hadn't used it for two weeks, but when I opened the jar today there are black spots all over the surface. I kept it in my home office, not my bathroom so there shouldn't have been any humidity issues.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
tarapaca wrote:
Has anybody else had problems with mold growing on their ointment? I bought a large jar slightly over a month ago. I hadn't used it for two weeks, but when I opened the jar today there are black spots all over the surface. I kept it in my home office, not my bathroom so there shouldn't have been any humidity issues.

Yes, I had the problem with mold in the ointment rx, too. Try to contact your esty and send it back for replacement.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |