Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::REVIEW:: 302 Skincare Part 2: More Questions and Feedback
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Lexyg
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Appletini, I hope I didn't say anything to make you feel that way. I want to thank you for summarizing something I had no interest in reading.Smile

A friend of mine is constantly picking on me because I buy eggs from a company she doesn't like. I'm not sure what they ever did to her, or maybe to the chickens(?) but I continue to eat them. So those things bother some folks more than others, or me.

I'm trying to figure out if I should move up from 302 Serum to either 302Plus or 302 HiPotency. It seems that the Plus is "stronger" in a different way than the HiPot. HiPot has more Avogen, Plus has the same amount of Avogen but added C and other goodies. Has anyone ever moved up and have a good or not so good story to tell?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Lexyg wrote:
I'm trying to figure out if I should move up from 302 Serum to either 302Plus or 302 HiPotency. It seems that the Plus is "stronger" in a different way than the HiPot. HiPot has more Avogen, Plus has the same amount of Avogen but added C and other goodies. Has anyone ever moved up and have a good or not so good story to tell?

As far as I recall, the Plus has the highest amount of avogen, Lexyg. The Hipotency is the next step up from the regular 302 drops.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
it seems the negative comments pop up cause of not seeing a change from using the product.....but it hardly makes a product a scam.....

the only time i wud be totally scared and feeel i have been cheated is if the ingrediant listing on a product is not true as it says or it contains something harmful then what consumers are led to belive.

i belive a certain poster initially was quite interested in the line and even asked Boski for help including questions to Dr Huber. And if u follow thru the posts, the comments kept getting negative and repeatedly on a bandwagon about 'stating the facts' after a couple of months.........what can u conclude from this is that using the products and not being satisfied with it led to this negativity?

as far as my experience been with boski is that i have never felt that i have been intentionally made to buy 'more' products than what i wanted. it has always been the other way around that i buy the products based on my needs and wants after getting the full information on each product. secondly i was advsied by Dr Huber himself that i actually need to cut down the amount of products that i apply to my skin as i am loading it up with too much and only need minimal in terms of things i use....i have to say this has certainly added towards cutting down my costs in terms of skincare products i buy lol infact the money saved went on buying makeup which is really great!

as for not using other products with this line well that was basically more applicable to acid based products and that makes sense you know u dont wana irritate the skin more cause avogen and acids dont go well together!.....but they never actually said 'NO' dont use other products it was generally only advised against acid based products!.

secondly i would like to add for those that think boski is a representative of 302 well that is incorrect she never actually tried to sell something and actually referred people to knowledable estys who could actually advised products based on a consultation which makes sense to me...........i mean i would be more happy getting personalised products based on my skintype rather than buying a product on what i think i need and ending up with worser skin than what i initially tried to go for or the product not working........and if this is marketing....than i say bring it on.........i would go for personalised product recommendations any day over generic types.........
i would also like to add Dr Huber also never tried to sell his products! he always gave advise and told people to get consults from estys and people were free to buy on their own rather than being forced to buy.

hmm i hope boski and other knowledgeble posters come back.........its always nice to come by the forum and catch up on whats happening with 302!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

As far as I recall, the Plus has the highest amount of avogen, Lexyg. The Hipotency is the next step up from the regular 302 drops.

Rileygirl, if that's true then I heard it backwards or it was told to me backwards. I'll have to make a call and find out for sure.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
Pleasure, Rileygirl!
Yes she seems super knowledgeable, and you are totally right she liked the combination of 302, retin a, and ascorbic acid. I think it was in the days before A-Boost and C-Boost, so who knows what she would have thought of those particular forms of A and C. From memory she had also come to the conclusion that acids were something to be avoided.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
Lexyg wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

Rileygirl, if that's true then I heard it backwards or it was told to me backwards. I'll have to make a call and find out for sure.

Per Boski, page 1 of this thread:

The levels of potency varies with the 302 products and you build up to the higher levels over a period of months (6 months minimum):

1. You want to start with the basic 302 drops or serum. C Boost, A boost, Acne drops, Rosacea drops are also beginner levels.

2. The next level to move up to is 302 Hi-Potency drops or serum, Lightening Drops (for the C topical).

3. The strongest topicals are the Plus Serum and Acne Serum (which is vit A).
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
neondaze wrote:
Pleasure, Rileygirl!
Yes she seems super knowledgeable, and you are totally right she liked the combination of 302, retin a, and ascorbic acid. I think it was in the days before A-Boost and C-Boost, so who knows what she would have thought of those particular forms of A and C. From memory she had also come to the conclusion that acids were something to be avoided.

Hi, Neondaze. Shayna actually did not think the A or C boost were anything special, which is why she still used the RA or TAZ and the L-ascorbic acid. She also felt that the RA and L-ascorbic were better for anti-aging. She loved the 302 drops and it was her opinion (which she readily admitted differed from Huber) that RA and L-ascorbic were fine with the drops. She did say that no AHA/BHA with the 302 drops ever or you are asking for trouble! Anyway, I loved it when she posted. She is one of my top 3 that I would follow what she said, as I felt she really knew her stuff! Very Happy
havana8

Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
This post might be helpful too, Lexy:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=456676#456676
Lexyg
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, guys! I was looking for the similarities/differences side by side!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Hi, Neondaze. Shayna actually did not think the A or C boost were anything special, which is why she still used the RA or TAZ and the L-ascorbic acid. She also felt that the RA and L-ascorbic were better for anti-aging. She loved the 302 drops and it was her opinion (which she readily admitted differed from Huber) that RA and L-ascorbic were fine with the drops. She did say that no AHA/BHA with the 302 drops ever or you are asking for trouble! Anyway, I loved it when she posted. She is one of my top 3 that I would follow what she said, as I felt she really knew her stuff! Very Happy

Aahh!! veery interesting. thank you. so great to get an informed opinion from someone who liked 302 and used it as one part of her skin puzzle. thanks again!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:08 am      Reply with quote
neondaze wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

Aahh!! veery interesting. thank you. so great to get an informed opinion from someone who liked 302 and used it as one part of her skin puzzle. thanks again!

You're welcome! Very Happy
neondaze
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Like Lexyg I'm thinking of switching up from the 302 drops to the Hi-Potency ones.
Have any of you that have made the switch noticed anything in particular after using them for a while?
Thanks!
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Just wanting to give an update......

Still using the 302 Drops approx. 5 days a week.....Acne Serum only 1-2 times every 2 weeks (It has really dried me out the last 2 times, so I am not using it once a week, as planned)

I am not seeing much improvement....If there is any improvement, I think it is to minimal to notice......I am not going to stop the products though because I am hoping I will have good results in a few more months

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
HeavenLeigh
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:18 am      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
Just wanting to give an update......

Still using the 302 Drops approx. 5 days a week.....Acne Serum only 1-2 times every 2 weeks (It has really dried me out the last 2 times, so I am not using it once a week, as planned)

I am not seeing much improvement....If there is any improvement, I think it is to minimal to notice......I am not going to stop the products though because I am hoping I will have good results in a few more months

HI Amy,

Apparently it's supposed to take time to see improvements, e.g. 3-4 months even 6 months and beyond? As for me I saw improvements almost immediately but I think I pushed my skin a bit too hard and it over-reacted at one point..but I do have reactive skin anyway. My skin is really only settling down properly after switching to 302 cleansers..I'm not getting many flare ups anymore.

The real predictable improvements came very very gradually only after 6-7 months though where I saw a gradual and very subtle decrease in the amount of clogged pores and also finer skin texture, and its all a bit more obvious in pictures I think..but I certainly don't think I'm imagining things, lol Smile

Might I also add that diet and stress reduction are super duper important in giving you more beautiful skin.

Hope you start seeing more positive results soon!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:18 am      Reply with quote
Same here. I saw some minor immediate improvement but also some purging. It'll be a year of 302 in January and things are still changing. I can't stress enough that you need to go slowly and read your skin well.

I started to get some dryness in my rosacea area since the weather changed. I thought I should move up when in fact I was told to back off. So learning to read your skin correctly is a big part of the equation, unless you are seeing an esty who can actually look at your skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:21 am      Reply with quote
I guess I saw a difference at the 3 month mark and, at this point, I can't see how my skin can improve more...That said, I've recently learned the value of taking a day or two off. DD was sick this week and all I was doing was running around with thermometers & cold compresses ( it was the regular flu). I didn't wash my face for 2 days, I was just passing out on the nearest couch. When I used HP serum on the third day, I had immediate wow results. It was like I went to a new level. Another thing, I used to have to wet my face (a lot) to get the darned oils to absorb. Now my skin seems to drink it up. I just wet my fingers and apply.
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I understand that and that is why I am giving it the benefit of the doubt Smile Patience is the key, is what I am trying to assure myself.
I have been pretty faithful to the 302 Products, but I did use the Juice Beauty Apple Peel night before last and all I can say is WOW......This is a MUST for anyone that has not tried it......I did not use my 302 Drops or any of their products on the same day (other than the F&BB)....My complexion looked great that evening (and now) I will definitely be adding the Juice Beauty Peel into my 302 regime......I promise I will post some pictures soon, hopefully later today......It has been so busy here lately (plus I have to re-find the blog I posted to) Smile

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:08 am      Reply with quote
I've only been using 302 since August but wow, I really do love these products and I can see some minor improvements. I also know it's gonna take a long time to fix things. My toughest areas I am trying to conquer is my nose and under eye area. Super dry skin in those areas but this week I won't even dare put on concealer, I'm going to let my skin breathe for a change dark circles or not. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:54 am      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf, are you using the eye complex? I have it, use it, but I seem to get better results with the plain ole 302 serum and VitC in that area.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, yup I have the Eye Serum but you're right ...I seem to do better with just the serum. So I use the Eye Serum sparingly.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
re-posting for htian21

htian21 wrote:
I started 302 Skincare line last Friday but I found my skin having an almost burning-like reaction after using the Rosacea Facial cleanser. Should I stop using it? Have you had similar experience with this cleanser, 302 users? Any advice would be helpful.
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:41 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
re-posting for htian21

htian21 wrote:
I started 302 Skincare line last Friday but I found my skin having an almost burning-like reaction after using the Rosacea Facial cleanser. Should I stop using it? Have you had similar experience with this cleanser, 302 users? Any advice would be helpful.

Are you shaking up the bottle before you use it? If you don't shake the bottle before using the actives can float to the top making the product stronger. That would be my only thought. I'm sorry your having problems, I would contact your esty!
babs1031
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:14 am      Reply with quote
I'm so confused with these products. There are so many mixed reviews! I too have used them since last december. Am I wowed? No, but not totally disappointed either. Of course I know you need to be patient, but how patient can we all be? I have had issues with whiteheads along the jaw line (something I never get). I assume from 302 but the rest of my face is ok. I want to keep using the products, but just not sure if they are for me. I was a previous obagi user and had great results, however my skin was way too dry and red. 302 did help with the redness, but still not totally sold on it.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:31 am      Reply with quote
babs1031 wrote:
I'm so confused with these products. There are so many mixed reviews! I too have used them since last december. Am I wowed? No, but not totally disappointed either. Of course I know you need to be patient, but how patient can we all be?

This was where I found myself at the 6 month mark. I decided to go back to using some other products. I still use the 302 cleansers and sunscreen, which I continue to be very happy with. It seems to me that people having good results with this line are having it within 3 months time, but that is just my own thought! Good luck with whatever you decide, babs1031!
Lexyg
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Babs, I'd ask your esty about it but what I find is that when I'm getting blemishes, I need to back off the products and it goes away. I seem to get minor blemishes if I use too much too often.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |