Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
::REVIEW:: 302 Skincare Part 2: More Questions and Feedback
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:23 am      Reply with quote
boski wrote:
Are these little bumps like whiteheads or big pimply bumps?

You know, weird as it seems, this may be a sign your skin is starting to react to things again and is bringing fragmented proteins to the surface. It may be a delayed "uglies" stage and a good sign that your skin's waste functions are kicking up a notch.

After applying your actives, I would reduce the US treatments to those areas to once a week and see if this helps. If you still break out, stop the US completely, continue applying the actives as usual. If you still break out, reduce the frequency of actives. Eliminate one thing at a time and see what happens. You're not using the ointment RX as a moisturizer are you? That could be it too.

If that doesn't work, then I would approach it as a hormone problem.

Wow, went to bed and this thread jumped to life!

Boski, I definitely don't have big pimply bumps, more like tiny little bumps -I guess like little tiny whiteheads. (I looked up a picture in google, and this looks like what I have, only on a much smaller scale than the photos they show).

So for the US, I am not penetrating the actives with it, I am using the US twice a week for 10+ minutes to heat my skin up. I only use a conductivity gel with the US, and then no products for the next day. Do you think I should still drop that to once a week to see if it could be the US?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:24 am      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
boski wrote:
Are these little bumps like whiteheads or big pimply bumps?

You know, weird as it seems, this may be a sign your skin is starting to react to things again and is bringing fragmented proteins to the surface. It may be a delayed "uglies" stage and a good sign that your skin's waste functions are kicking up a notch.

Interesting - it hadn't even occurred to me, but Dr Huber does say that ultrasound will do this, it helps to speed up the waste removal process. That's why it's so helpful for removing lipofuscin(sp).

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Riley, maybe this is actually a good thing! Very Happy

Yes, I am keeping my fingers crossed to that this is a good sign of my skin starting to react! Very Happy
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:27 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
So for the US, I am not penetrating the actives with it, I am using the US twice a week for 10+ minutes to heat my skin up. I only use a conductivity gel with the US, and then no products for the next day. Do you think I should still drop that to once a week to see if it could be the US?

The conductivity gel is a possibility. What exactly is it? It could be ingredients in that which is causing the bumps. Can you post the ingredients?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:06 am      Reply with quote
boski wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

The conductivity gel is a possibility. What exactly is it? It could be ingredients in that which is causing the bumps. Can you post the ingredients?

Boski, I don't have the ingredients. They are not listed on the product. I did send an email to Dr. H before I started using it (per Jennifer's request), but did not get a reply if he had ever heard of the gel or not. Jennifer has the same gel, but the ingredients are not listed on it. I just sent an email her way telling her about the bumps. I'll see what she has to say. I am not concerned about them, as they are very tiny, and seem to leave as quickly as them come, but wanted to mention that I was developing them again.

Sorry, I forgot to answer you on one of your questions - no I don't use the ORX as a moisturizer, never did. Just applied in a thin layer to my problem areas over the 302 product per Dr. H's recommendation. (And used to apply a thin layer as my sunscreen with the recovery minerals on top, but now I use either the recovery minerals or the SPF15)

The names of the conductivity gels I have are
White conductivity gel, and Gamma massage and ultrasound gel - both by Pharmaceutical Innovations, Inc.

I think I will continue on for now with the US twice a week. I am half-way done with my 6 weeks use, so I'll just continue to monitor for now, see what happens!
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:18 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
boski wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

Boski, I don't have the ingredients. They are not listed on the product. I did send an email to Dr. H before I started using it (per Jennifer's request), but did not get a reply if he had ever heard of the gel or not. Jennifer has the same gel, but the ingredients are not listed on it. I just sent an email her way telling her about the bumps. I'll see what she has to say. I am not concerned about them, as they are very tiny, and seem to leave as quickly as them come, but wanted to mention that I was developing them again.

Sorry, I forgot to answer you on one of your questions - no I don't use the ORX as a moisturizer, never did. Just applied in a thin layer to my problem areas over the 302 product per Dr. H's recommendation. (And used to apply a thin layer as my sunscreen with the recovery minerals on top, but now I use either the recovery minerals or the SPF15)

The names of the conductivity gels I have are
White conductivity gel, and Gamma massage and ultrasound gel - both by Pharmaceutical Innovations, Inc.

I think I will continue on for now with the US twice a week. I am half-way done with my 6 weeks use, so I'll just continue to monitor for now, see what happens!

I would get plain 100% aloe vera gel and use that as a conductor instead. I recall Dr H saying the Banana Boat one was pretty good. No fragrance, no color, just aloe vera. Not knowing what is in those gels is going to make it impossible to say whether it is or it isn't causing your problems.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:33 am      Reply with quote
boski wrote:
I would get plain 100% aloe vera gel and use that as a conductor instead. I recall Dr H saying the Banana Boat one was pretty good. No fragrance, no color, just aloe vera. Not knowing what is in those gels is going to make it impossible to say whether it is or it isn't causing your problems.

Ok, will do. I am off to the store, so I'll check for 100% pure aloe vera. Thanks!
havana8

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:41 am      Reply with quote
Lexyg wrote:
who thinks the hardest part of using 302 is having patience and less fru-fruing with your skin.

that's pretty funny but true, Lexy Laughing
queenkatez
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
I just read the summary report on Avocatin. Avocatin 302 does not penetrate skin.
What? I'm so confused now. I thought the 302 products (containing Avogen/Avocatin 302) were able to penetrate.
stevie_
5% products discount

Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Never a dull moment at 302.....

Boski,
hope you can help me?? I'm going to dermaroll
Monday....... do you have any advise on
incorporating 302 with rolling? (and after rolling)? I stalled rolling so I could adjust 302 into my skin, been using for 4 months or so.
Havn't rolled since early May.
Learned the hard way its powerful stuff. Seems
to me the 302 drops would be good with rolling.
(current schedule m-drops,tue-lightning,
wed a boost; then repeat...off sun).
(Im sorry to post a "rolling" question here,
but I trust your opinion alot and can't really
ask it on the rolling site because 302 isnt
the topic).

After reading the 302 patent, with Dr. Huber's
name on it, the man knows his stuff.
havana8

Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
queenkatez wrote:
I just read the summary report on Avocatin. Avocatin 302 does not penetrate skin.
What? I'm so confused now. I thought the 302 products (containing Avogen/Avocatin 302) were able to penetrate.

queenkatez, try looking on pages 16 (bottom) and 17 of the first 302 thread where Bethany etc. others had a few thoughts on the summary.
stevie_
5% products discount

Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
Found something interesting in the Journal of
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, April 08.

"Vitamin A, a retinoic acid,is an essential vitamin (actually a hormone) for skin.
It expresses its influence on 400 to 1000 genes that control proliferation and differentiation of all major cells in the epidermis and dermis. It may
control the release of TGF-B3 in preference to
TGF-B1 and TGF-B2 because, in general retinoic acid seems to favor the development of a regenerative lattice-patterned collagen network
rather than the paralleled deposition of scar collagen found cicatrization. Retinyl esters are the main form of vitamin A in the skin, and for these reasons we have elected to apply vitamin A in its ester form (retinyl palmitate and retinyl
acetate), with little use of retinol or retinoic
acid directly."

Nice to see 302 is primarily using the retinyl
palmitate form of vitamin A in their A-Boost.
Seems to be "natural" to the skin, and good at blocking scar formation.
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
Boski, would you please ask the doctor (or if you know, that is fine) how the following ingredients are and if they will effect the process of the 302 Drops (I can obviuosly check to see how my skin is reacting, but if there is an ingredient that would "delay" the process)

Here are the ingredients:
Active Ingredients:
octinoxate 7.5%
octisalate 4.0%
Inactive Ingredients:
Dimethicone, cyclopen-tasiloxane, cellulose, cyclomethicone,cet-earyl dimethicone,crosspolymer, alimina, acrylates,dimeth-icone copolymer,
silica, nylon-12, hdi/trimethylol,hexyllactone, c30-45 alkyl methicone, c30-45 olefin, peg/ppg-20/23 dimethicone, lauryl peg 9 polydimethylsiloxy-eyhyl dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, polythylene, boron nitride, parfum/fragrance, tocopherol.

P.S. I know the fragranceisn't good, but anything else I need to be concerned about?

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:

Active Ingredients:
octinoxate 7.5%
octisalate 4.0%

I can tell you right away that the two above are going to be bad news. These are precisely the type of chemical sunblocks that have high irritant potential, especially when combined with 302 (avogen).

Quote:
Inactive Ingredients:
Dimethicone, cyclopen-tasiloxane, cellulose, cyclomethicone,cet-earyl dimethicone,crosspolymer, alimina, acrylates,dimeth-icone copolymer,
silica, nylon-12, hdi/trimethylol,hexyllactone, c30-45 alkyl methicone, c30-45 olefin, peg/ppg-20/23 dimethicone, lauryl peg 9 polydimethylsiloxy-eyhyl dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, polythylene, boron nitride, parfum/fragrance, tocopherol.

Have you noticed all the silicones in this? At a glance, this looks like it would be a trainwreck with 302.

Is this a liquid sunscreen or foundation?

302 has liquid sunscreens, if that's what you're looking for. As for foundations, there are a lot of good loose powder mineral foundations available, and most companies offer samples (some will even send samples for free, you just pay shipping).

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
MentorAmy05 wrote:

Active Ingredients:
octinoxate 7.5%
octisalate 4.0%

Quote:
Inactive Ingredients:

Have you noticed all the silicones in this? At a glance, this looks like it would be a trainwreck with 302.

It's "Avon Magix Face Protector SPF 20"

Skeeeaaarrry stuff Shock

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks LowBrowScientist.....It is a Primer, that I will NOT be using now Wink Thank you...

Also, I have been doing the 302 Drops every other day and I just got through with my evening application, but this time my face feels ALOT DRYER than it has been, after the drops. I washed with the F/B Bar before the drops and then rinsed, left my face wet and then put on the Drops and then a hot cloth on top for a few minutes.

How is the face suppose to feel after a "correct" application? (Dry, Oily, Etc.) I thought I remember Jennifer saying the face would be "shiny" @ bedtime, but mine has yet to be.....You think I am not using enough drops, since I feel so dry?

TY,
Amy

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
MentorAmy05 wrote:

Active Ingredients:
octinoxate 7.5%
octisalate 4.0%

Quote:
Inactive Ingredients:

Skeeeaaarrry stuff Shock

LOL Shock Too bad because I loved the way it made my face.....Oh well....

mcwccj
5% products discount

Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, I would like to ask if you guys have used the Lumier mineral foundation. The listed ingredients are real silk powder, serecite (colorless mica), titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, boron nitride, iron oxides.

Does it contain any harmful ingredients?

Thanks!
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:59 am      Reply with quote
stevie_ wrote:
Found something interesting in the Journal of
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, April 08.

"Vitamin A, a retinoic acid,is an essential vitamin (actually a hormone) for skin.
It expresses its influence on 400 to 1000 genes that control proliferation and differentiation of all major cells in the epidermis and dermis. It may
control the release of TGF-B3 in preference to
TGF-B1 and TGF-B2 because, in general retinoic acid seems to favor the development of a regenerative lattice-patterned collagen network
rather than the paralleled deposition of scar collagen found cicatrization. Retinyl esters are the main form of vitamin A in the skin, and for these reasons we have elected to apply vitamin A in its ester form (retinyl palmitate and retinyl
acetate), with little use of retinol or retinoic
acid directly."

Nice to see 302 is primarily using the retinyl
palmitate form of vitamin A in their A-Boost.
Seems to be "natural" to the skin, and good at blocking scar formation.

stevie_,
retinyl palmitate is the least effective form of vitamin A in skincare formulations. It has to undergo two conversion steps to convert to retinoic acid within the skin:

Retinyl palmitate -> Retinol -> Retinaldehyde -> Retinoic acid

As you told, 302Skincare A-boost primarily contains retinyl palmitate. It does also contain some retinol, but the percentage of retinol in this product is unknown.

A product should contain at least 0.3 % of retinol in order to have some anti-aging effects. Prescription strength tretinoin creams are by far the most effective vitamin A creams for anti-aging purposes, as shown in the conversion pathway above. However, OTC retinol creams can be a decent alternative if the concentration of retinol is high enough.

This is from smartskincare.com:

Quote:

Highly concentrated retinyl palmitate is less irritating than retinol (at equivalent levels), but is also less effective (After all, retinyl palmitate is the farthest away from retinoic acid in the metabolic pathway).

Considering all these caveats, how should one use retinol/retinyl palmitate products (if at all?) As of the time, research indicates that that the most reliable way to get all the skin rejuvenation benefits of retinoic acid, is to actually use retinoic acid, aka tretinoin.

http://www.smartskincare.com/treatments/topical/retinol.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:25 am      Reply with quote
stevie_ wrote:
Never a dull moment at 302.....

Boski,
hope you can help me?? I'm going to dermaroll
Monday....... do you have any advise on
incorporating 302 with rolling? (and after rolling)? I stalled rolling so I could adjust 302 into my skin, been using for 4 months or so.
Havn't rolled since early May.
Learned the hard way its powerful stuff. Seems
to me the 302 drops would be good with rolling.
(current schedule m-drops,tue-lightning,
wed a boost; then repeat...off sun).
(Im sorry to post a "rolling" question here,
but I trust your opinion alot and can't really
ask it on the rolling site because 302 isnt
the topic).

After reading the 302 patent, with Dr. Huber's
name on it, the man knows his stuff.

Hi stevie

I think ultrasound use to penetrate your 302 drops will also help the scarring without the added risks of dermarolling. The Avogen along with heating of the tissues (115 degrees is ideal) denatures (dissolves) the gristle like crosslinking which is the cause of acne scars. It might take longer than dermarolling, but will do the same thing. Apply the drops as usual but mist heavily with water afterwards and then use the ultrasound 2Mz probe. The w/cm2 has to be a certain power and I don't recall offhand what it is. It's somewhere in Part 1. I'll look it up and PM to you. You want to not burn yourself of course, keep moving the probe around the area until you feel it's getting uncomfortable.

But it sounds like you have the roller and have done your homework, so if you really want to try it, I'll tell you how I did it. Sterilize the roller. I would run it under hot water and then use an UV sterilizer. Don't autoclave or boil in water as it may loosen your needles. Apply a numbing cream and let sit according to directions. I would then wipe the cream off and quickly rinse off with water. Roll with a 1.0 or 1.5 mm in several directions, pressing hard enough to cause pin point bleeds. I would go over the bad scars more intensively. After you are done rolling, apply the 302 drops or serum as usual. That's all you want to apply right now, because you are only 4 months into it. Don't roll again until at least 6 or 8 weeks later. Your skin needs to recover and rebuild. You can use ultrasound in the meantime.

Later down the road, say 6 months, you can go up to the Hi-Potency Serum or drops. Again do not roll more frequently then 6-8 weeks.

Then even further down the road, say at a year, you can use the Plus Serum (which is a combination serum) OR combine, in equal parts, the 302 drops/serum with C Boost and A boost to apply post roll. This is the ONLY time I combine topicals. This is going to be a strong jolt to the skin...do not apply anything for the next 3 days or longer. If your skin gets extremely red and irritated, wait for the irritation to go down before resuming your normal regimen.

That combining of topicals post roll the last year or so I rolled really seemed to boost the filling in. Of course, your results will depend on how old and how deep your scars are.

Eventually you will get satisfactory results and can stop rolling and just use ultrasound and the topicals. You will still get filling in. I really can't emphasize enough the risks involved if you develop an infection with rolling. I've read the DIY horror stories. You can disfigure your face permanently. So be extremely cautious and don't overdo it.

HTH
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:34 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
MentorAmy05 wrote:

Active Ingredients:
octinoxate 7.5%
octisalate 4.0%

Quote:
Inactive Ingredients:

Skeeeaaarrry stuff Shock

I bought their lip gloss... I can't remember what it's called now, the one that changes from clear to pink? Avon (or, technically, MARK) made a knock off of the pricy versions done by Smashbox and Too Faced, and I like Mark's a lot better Laughing

Their products are great for people on a budget; we just have to wait for them to jump on the mineral makeup/sunscreen bandwagon and we'll be all set.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:37 am      Reply with quote
mcwccj wrote:
Hello, I would like to ask if you guys have used the Lumier mineral foundation. The listed ingredients are real silk powder, serecite (colorless mica), titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, boron nitride, iron oxides.

Does it contain any harmful ingredients?

Thanks!

That ingredient list sounds/looks fine.

Is Lumier one of the brands available in drug stores? I might try that as a backup sometime.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:40 am      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
MentorAmy05 wrote:

Active Ingredients:
octinoxate 7.5%
octisalate 4.0%

I can tell you right away that the two above are going to be bad news. These are precisely the type of chemical sunblocks that have high irritant potential, especially when combined with 302 (avogen).

Quote:
Inactive Ingredients:

302 has liquid sunscreens, if that's what you're looking for. As for foundations, there are a lot of good loose powder mineral foundations available, and most companies offer samples (some will even send samples for free, you just pay shipping).

I agree, this looks like it will cause alot of problems if used with 302. Chemicals and 302 do not mix. If you are prone to clogs, blackheads, milia, and breakouts, lotions are not the way to go. You should use the Recovery Minerals (SPF30) as your regular sunscreen. Get a MMU which can cover any blemishes to brush on top. There are tons of MMUs, you just need to find the one which looks good on you. Look for ones with the fewest, simplest ingredients (zinc, titanium, iron oxides are okay). If you need a moisturizer, use the hazelnut or jojoba oil.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:51 am      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:

How is the face suppose to feel after a "correct" application? (Dry, Oily, Etc.)

Amy

According to Dr H, you should *not* look or feel oily; if you do, you've applied too much. From your description, it sounds like you're applying the right amount. Your skin should just feel normal - not dry, but not like you have something on it. (I think that is actually printed in the instructions on one of my 302 inserts) The drops should not be drying you out, though... what's more likely is that your skin is just in an adjustment period. Personally, I've had great results using the Ointment over my actives, especially if I experience dryness, but the Ointment has to be used VERY sparingly if you're at all acne prone. You might want to try spritzing your skin with the Calming Mist, either before or after applying the drops. The glycerin in the mists supplies quite a bit of moisturization, for me at least, especially this time of year.

I do think you're better off shelving the primer in a drawer for the time being. At the very least, it will make the troubleshooting a lot easier if you ever start having problems.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:52 am      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
Thanks LowBrowScientist.....It is a Primer, that I will NOT be using now Wink Thank you...

Also, I have been doing the 302 Drops every other day and I just got through with my evening application, but this time my face feels ALOT DRYER than it has been, after the drops. I washed with the F/B Bar before the drops and then rinsed, left my face wet and then put on the Drops and then a hot cloth on top for a few minutes.

How is the face suppose to feel after a "correct" application? (Dry, Oily, Etc.) I thought I remember Jennifer saying the face would be "shiny" @ bedtime, but mine has yet to be.....You think I am not using enough drops, since I feel so dry?

TY,
Amy

If it's dry just immediately after your hot cloth, then it's probably the heat from the cloth. If you are still dry this morning, apply your hazelnut oil and stop the hot towel treatments. If your skin continues to be extremely dry you may need to cut back the drops to 2x/week. Use the Calming Mist and Recovery minerals to help rehydrate your skin. When your skin is healthier, you can go back to 3x/wk use. Your skin is not static and will have ups and downs. It's a matter of experimenting around until you figure out what your skin wants at that point in time. It's different for everybody. Eventually it will be more stable and predicatable, but in the beginning it's less so.
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I am new here but have been lurking for several weeks. I've read the whole thread on 302 before deciding to give it a try. Thanks Boski and everyone else for all the great info and feedback! Smile

I've been using 302 for several weeks and love it! I've had some minor break outs and skin peeling but I back off and let things settle down just like it's been posted about on here. I think I'm even seeing my hyperpigmentation looking a bit better too.

Do I need credentials, need to know someone's degree?? Uhm, no, I don't. I've had several conversations with Jennifer and she's amazing. Degree or not, she alone is a wealth of information.

I've had 3 cancer scares over the last few years and feel safe using 302. Yep, I've been on the site Jennifer told me about, SkinDeep, and chemicals are just a big no-no for me now. I also try to live a healthy life too, so I find that 302 just adds to that.

Since it's only been a month, I won't comment if my skin's improved or not, I am in this for the "long haul" and 302 is relatively affordable (compared to Dior, Clarins, etc).

Oh, I'm 41 and a mom to toddlers, I use the ointment for my youngest for diaper rash. Plus I use the ointment for cuts, burns, and such since it heals so fast. My husband uses the body bar now too. Basically, we're all using a bit of 302 in this house. Smile

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |