Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

fotofacial RF program
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
I'm looking to have this procedure done, it's called triniti, set of 3 treatments for firming skin and wrinkle treatment. Anyone tried this treatment.

I know you have to do a retin a treatment fist and than a seried of 3 steps treatment.
Natalyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:44 pm      Reply with quote
never heard of it before, so many of these treatments for firming skin and treating wrinkles. What is it? Laser?
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 am      Reply with quote
it's a combined treatmentbi-polar radio frequency, laser and light energies which precisely heat tissue within the targeted area to stimulate improvement within the skin.

that is all I know............I'm waiting for a price from the spa.
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
the price is $2000 for 5 treatments, I booked my 1st appointment next Saturday, I will let you know how it goes..............
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Wow, that seems pricey!
Good luck and let us know how it goes.

ETA: And please let us know about any side effects and the recovery time. Also, how far apart are the sessions?

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
Do NOT do this!!! New procedures are risky,dont be a guinea pig!Most of those foo foo treatments like thermage etc....do NOT work.If you have sagging skin, get plastic surgery that works. Dont be bilked out of your money.All those people lie....and lots have been permamnently disfigured by inept operators. Save your money and start researching on the internet like here and makemeheal.com and other active websites. Anything new....dont do.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
I had fotofacial and it was a ripoff and exepnsive,I also have polaris and RF treatments...they did nothing except broke the bank.I am glad I had surgery because thats what really worked, that and high quality skin products like Revive and retinol creams.
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
it's not new, it's been around for almost 1 year, it's been on the news, oprah and the doctors, it's called refirme. Now you are scaring me, not sure about it

I did try every cream o the market for wrinkles and saging eyes, nothing seems to work for me, even the new organic line that I'm suing ( natural image care) is not doing much for me.

I'm back on Vichy retinol it seems to work a bit on my sagging, but nothing for the eyes yet.

I have tried Elysee, Avon, cellex c, Alouette, Skinn, natural image, dermaglow, juice beauty, raw skin care, raw essentials, and probably more that I just can't remember............

What to do next??
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
just because its featured on a news program like Oprah doesnt mean its any good,I know on one of those makeover shows were touting thermage a procedure that has a lot of lawsuits against it for deforming women's faces. I would go to 3 board certified plastic surgeons and have a consultation, they usually dont charge for it....unless you are in Hollywood or Bev Hills....lasers, and products can only do so much...sometimes if you have too much sag you need surgery.Also I think 1 yr on the market would still be considered new since you want to examine long term results. One person might have a great result and then the next ten have no result;there is no money back guarantee and its damned expensive too. In some laser procedures it may initially look like you have less sag in reality you may just be swollen from the procedure and eventually the swelling goes down and your skin returns to its pre-sag stage. Crying or Very sad
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
I actually have heard of that procedure and I believe a lot of the women were not that happy.You might run a search on realself.com and makemeheal.com
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for the websites, realself.comp has many different stories, good and bad.... I'm afraid of what one said about getting acne after treatment, and she never had acne in her life.

Lots of them had good results, but it's very painful..................?? not sure what I will do, maybe just stick with the creams and good diet..........

thanks again for all the input Wink
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
This appears to be a three fold treatment - hence the name. It includes an IPL treatment, a Refirme (RF) treatment and a Fractional laser - sounds like allot to get in one session! I would definitely do some more research before forking out the $$$$. I've never heard of doing so many different kinds of treatments in one go. Chelsie, how come you're having 5 treatments?

http://www.trinitiskin.com/about-triniti/what

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:51 am      Reply with quote
we are in a depression be careful with your money.Right now there are a lot of desperate spas that will promise you the moon on what certain things can do because they are hard up for $$$$. I am only sticking with things I KNOW can deliver.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:02 am      Reply with quote
chelsie wrote:
it's not new, it's been around for almost 1 year, it's been on the news, oprah and the doctors, it's called refirme. Now you are scaring me, not sure about it

I did try every cream o the market for wrinkles and saging eyes, nothing seems to work for me........

I dont know anything about this treatment but 1 yr is not a long time for a treatment like this to be out. Lots of treatments that are on the news, oprah etc aren't as great as they make them sound. And with talk shows sometimes the only reason they are discussed is because they are sponsored.

I would have atleast 2 consultations and do lots of research before deciding on something like this.

You do seem like you have tried alot of topical treatments but what about reint-a?
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
5 treatments were recommended by the medical astetician, I was going for 3 treatments but she said that my eyes needed lots of work.

No I never tried Retin A, do I get from my regular doctor, can it be use under the eyes??

I cancelled the appoitment for now, too risky, your right.............thanks
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
Try Revive eye renewal cream , from Revive skin care.You can buy samples cheap on ebay,use a pin to open it and then tape it.One tiny packet lasts a long time.It greatly reduced lines under my eye....I think it also really helped Moonstone too.IS clinical youth complex is good too.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |