Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Clarisonic PRO vs PLUS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:04 am      Reply with quote
I need some help. EDS sell PRO and on the web-site, PLUS is offered. Which one is better and which offer the body brush?
SandyOPKS

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Can't say which is better but I have the PLUS and it has the body brush. It came with that plus 1 of each of the face brushes; delicate, sensitive and normal. I totally love this little toy and couldn't sleep at night if my face weren't Clarisonic CLEAN!
skinsmything
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
The difference between the Pro and the Plus is the Pro has 3 speeds and the Plus has 4....they sell two kits with the plus, one has the body brush and retails for around $225 or so compared to the $195 for the Plus without the brush...the Pro also sells for $195 but it's an older model. You don't need four speeds, trust me!! The body brush head is good but you can always buy those separately.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:06 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
I need some help. EDS sell PRO and on the web-site, PLUS is offered. Which one is better and which offer the body brush?

hey,
i have a collection of the clarisonics... 1 mia, 1 classic, 2 plus, and 2 pros.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/clarisonic-systems-m_408_822.htm

i got my pros here at eds because no one sells them in toronto, not even at holt renfrews. i got a 5 pc pro which does not include the body brushes cuz i already bought 4 at holts. the pro 7 piece includes a body brush as well as a sensitive face and universal charger.

the pro's have 4 speed.
the plus's have 3 speed.

my favorite are the pro's. wonderful for body exfoliation... shower and bath are a breeze. i also use it for problematic areas... knees and elbow. and use it for dry brushing when needed. the PRO's are multifunctional and do everything the other clarisonics do (have the lower speeds) and MORE! love them! i even use them to apply moisturizer onto my body when i have extra time.

the only drawback is that the pro is slightly larger and heavier. there is another thread about this here on EDS.

i have all six sitting in a group in my spa area, and the size and weight difference is insignificant. other members say there is a difference is size and weight... i looked all six all next to eachother... very very very very insignificant.

the body brush only works on plus and pro. when clicked in it seems to program the hand unit for certain options.

when you click in a body brush to the mia and classic, this option does not work.

plus vs pro?
i pick pro. i'm a power junkie! the more the better... the more options the better. versatility is key! besides, i really enjoy those asian style hot tub soaks and deep exfoliation every now and then.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
skinsmything
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
I need reply to my own post (since I can't edit it!)...the difference between the Pro and Plus (what I said) is incorrect...we have just finished selling out of the old Pro's...which were three speeds..they upgraded the Pro to the 4 speeds and that's what we will be selling now...the Plus's have 3 speeds and are only sold in Sephora's and a few other stores (or online).
Sorry for any confusion I might've caused Shock
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
if anyone needs any info re clarisonics....

EDS sells the clarisonic mia, classic, and pro, at very competitive prices.

in toronto....
-sephora stores only sell the mia and classic. and their staff do not even realize sephora online sells the plus.
-sephora online sells mia, and plus. they do not sell pro.
-at holt renfrew, the only store that i found that sells plus, as well as the mia and classic. they didn't even know what a pro was.

in november when searching for a clarisonic pro, the only online in canada, was EDS.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:

in toronto....
-sephora stores only sell the mia and classic. and their staff do not even realize sephora online sells the plus.
-at holt renfrew, the only store that i found that sells plus, as well as the mia and classic. they didn't even know what a pro was.

in november when searching for a clarisonic pro, the only online in canada, was EDS.

Why doesn't this surprise me? Brick wall I had the same problem when I was there also. That is why I decided to post here.

Thank you so much!
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
llina wrote:

in toronto....

Why doesn't this surprise me? Brick wall I had the same problem when I was there also. That is why I decided to post here.

Thank you so much!

you're very welcome!
when you were where? where were you?
at holts'? sephora?
whatcha talk'n bout?

System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |