Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What one single product on EDS is on your Lemming list?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Just wondering what you are eyeing on EDS, and why?
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
caudalie and decleor, they used to have 30% off ,and it is a good bargen.i love these two brands
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Right now I am struggling to not spend the $$ on Baby Quasar or IS Clinical Active Serum.

They are both soooo tempting but I just can't bring myself to spend the big bucks on either of them...fighting the urge daily.

Eventually I will see a deal and lose my self control - always happens.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
I want to repurchase Valmont L'ELIXIR DES GLACIERS Regenerating Eye Cream. I already used two of them and dreaming to buy another Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:45 am      Reply with quote
The Obagi Clear, I'm hoping there is a sale here soon!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:02 am      Reply with quote
I really want to try the suki exfoliating cleanser.
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Clarisonic and Obagi kit. I'm waiting for a big discount too. And besides, both of them are so heavy that I have to pay for an extra $20 for the overweight shipping.
lilyofthevalley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Actually I want to buy Herbal tea of Eminence Organics, however it's discountinued~ What a pity~
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:45 am      Reply with quote
I want to purchase ANYTHING from Karen Herzog. I just LOVE that skin care line.
suldrun
5% products discount

Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
I am eying the Stop device as I have had a creased forehead since I was in my early 20's.

I am putting it off because of the cost and because I have had results with facial ex and frownies.....but still it looks nice Smile
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:18 am      Reply with quote
Suprisingly, I have no EDS lemmings at the moment Shock
It is quite a huge shock but I am eyeing a bunch of Asian skincare products, which I believe works better for my skin

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Does EDS sell STOP? I didn't see it on the list.
dilemmas
5% products discount

Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:15 am      Reply with quote
caudalie and rosebud, I plan to buy some of them.
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:35 am      Reply with quote
I thinking of purchasing the Valmont L'Elixir Des Glaciers Regenerating Eye Cream as well. I had tried a sample and it seems pretty good but it's just too expensive. Another one I'm considering is Valmont AWF Cyto Eye Complex, seems like it might be a good product as well.
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:37 am      Reply with quote
Oops! Sorry, didn't realize you're asking for a single item only. I listed two.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:50 am      Reply with quote
The Clairsonic system, but cash going to caring for dad right now, and saving for inevitable trip north.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
I'm definitely wanting a Safetox both for my lovely 11's Very Happy and for my constant headaches. Now, just to figure out the winning lottery numbers for tonight and I'll have it made Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Clarisonic is my lemming too.....
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
Lara1 wrote:
I want to repurchase Valmont L'ELIXIR DES GLACIERS Regenerating Eye Cream. I already used two of them and dreaming to buy another Laughing

Yes me to!
qiongsh
5% products discount

Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:11 am      Reply with quote
valmont and cellcosmet..............

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:10 am      Reply with quote
m1rox wrote:
Clarisonic is my lemming too.....

The prime reason that I have not purchased Clarisonic yet is that the brush head had to be changed every 3 months.... and the brush head itself is not cheap~~~
So, if there is a big discount, I would buy one Clarisonic brush and a lot of brush heads.
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
I have found myself very excited the past few weeks for Monday to check what the new weekly specials are here on EDS.
Y34963
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
I really would like to have the Clarisonic too. It would make a great Christmas gift!! I think I will start to drop hints Very Happy
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
Y34963, youy aren't be any chance my daughter? Wink Because she's been hinting around for the Clarisonic for Christmas since Easter time!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
I could be, lol. But probably not as I am now sending huge hints to my husband.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |