Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
RGGAL365
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:39 am      Reply with quote
I love the way this eye makeup remover effortlessly removes my eye makeup without leaving my eyes full of oil. It seems to dissolve even waterproof makeup instantly for easy removal. Just a few swipes with a cotton pad saturated with this product is all it takes.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
RGGAL365, is it possible to post the ingredients for this product. I tried to search, but couldn't find ingredients.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Laral, I no longer have the box that this product came in and I also had trouble finding the ingredients on-line, although I did request Sephora email me with this information which has not yet arrived. However, if you are in Sears, The Bay or Shopper's Drugmart, you will find easy access to the ingredients in the Lancome section.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:14 am      Reply with quote
RGGAL365 wrote:
Laral, I no longer have the box that this product came in and I also had trouble finding the ingredients on-line, although I did request Sephora email me with this information which has not yet arrived. However, if you are in Sears, The Bay or Shopper's Drugmart, you will find easy access to the ingredients in the Lancome section.

Thanks, don't worry about it, I will check it at the store.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:30 am      Reply with quote
I like this product. I don't find it as greasy as some eye make up removers.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
Several friends have recommended it to me so I just got one. Very nice remover!
Katsey
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:08 am      Reply with quote
I had big problems with this remover. My mother always used it so I pick some up one day partly for nostalgia partly for the free gift but I just found it did not remove makeup to my satisfaction. I don't wear waterproof mascara and sometimes I tend to go a little overboard on everyday eye makeup using 3 colours and at night it wasn't strong enough to remove it all. For lighter makeup it might do the trick but I wasn't enthralled by the product.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:26 am      Reply with quote
thanks for posting your review. Currently lancome.com has this as part of the GWP of $40, so I was a bit interested. Always on the lookout for good eye makeup remover.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
I've used this makeup remover for a very long time, but I have swiched to Cle de Peau or jojoba oil.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
ITA, this is the best eye makeup remover. It easily removes makeup with out irritating my eyes at all.
I'm always trying to find something cheaper but so far nothing compares.

Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:58 am      Reply with quote
I love this product but I don't like how the price just keep going up!
It's really expensive and I find that Neutrogena works wonder as the Lancome one =)
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:13 am      Reply with quote
christine wrote:
I love this product but I don't like how the price just keep going up!
It's really expensive and I find that Neutrogena works wonder as the Lancome one =)

I have a bottle of the neurogena oil free eye m/u remover (looks similar to Lancome I think) and I dont like it all. It does work well but I find it irritates my eyes. But I agree Lancome is quite expensive.
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
I love this one too but it's too pricey.

L'oreal eye makeup remover (half oil) does the job just as well as Lancome.Smile

And it's dirt-cheap.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
Love this one too. Removes waterproof no problem

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:04 am      Reply with quote
i love this too but its too pricy for me at 30+. a good dupe i found is by clean and clear.. it comes in a purple container
clustersof3
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried to use BiFacil a few times (it's in every Lancome GWP) but it gets in my eyes and irritates every time.
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
I liked this eye makeup remover. But now I switched to the one from Neutrogena, which I feel is less greasy but works as well and much cheaper. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |