Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Have I Used too Much 'Relax-A-Line'?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Pinhead
5% products discount

Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
I got my bottle today and just used it. I used the thing to suck up a bit of the liquid and then dropped it on my head! I wasn't to sure if you're meant to put in your hand and then on your face or if you going straight on!?!

Anyway, I got quite a bit on and then tried rubbing it in and covered my whole forhead!

Can you use to much of this stuff? Should I try and use a smaller amount in percise areas?

It does feel like it's working though!

Pinhead Bad Grin
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:05 am      Reply with quote
I usually find that a drop each on forehead and cheeks covers my whole face. If you have overloaded, it won't hurt your face, but will look a bit flakey. I always massage in
Liz Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
I use 1 drop for my forehead and crows feet at the corner of both eyes. A little of this stuff goes a long way!
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
Pinhead wrote:

Pinhead Bad Grin

Just curious about what you are feeling that makes you say that? Confused

JUDY

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:37 am      Reply with quote
rofl
There is no such thing as too much relaxaline you just rub over every nook and cranny. Thats what I do.
I will tell you though Liz sent me a sample of copper peptide in a little bottle with a dropper. Whilst gently using dropper on face and still holding bottle in other hand I accidently tipped about 1 third of bottle over my chest. Luckily the bottle I ordered myself came the next day.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:40 am      Reply with quote
...god, your chest must have smelled heavenly Laughing

Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Is it ok to apply relax-a-line for the lines right under the eye?
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:05 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
rofl
There is no such thing as too much relaxaline you just rub over every nook and cranny. Thats what I do.
I will tell you though Liz sent me a sample of copper peptide in a little bottle with a dropper. Whilst gently using dropper on face and still holding bottle in other hand I accidently tipped about 1 third of bottle over my chest. Luckily the bottle I ordered myself came the next day.

Lori....

I can identify with that experience. Didn't do it with peptides, but when I am using my ES masque, I first put it on the brush, but while I'm applying that to my face, I have often realized that the masque tube is tilted downward and is dripping out on me or the bathroom sink.

Do you have problems with chewing gum and walking too? I sometimes seem to! Laughing

JUDY

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:40 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:

pmsl
Oh yes men came running from miles around to sniff my boobs.
Judy
I am always dripping ES over myself.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hermes you asked about putting relaxaline under your eyes as for myself I did it one night and my eyes diddnt take to it to well Sad but Im sure others havent had any problems, My eyes are sooo sensitive..but I love the relaxaline I just make sure I dont get it close to my eyes.....
Pinhead
5% products discount

Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:50 am      Reply with quote
JudyMarshall wrote:
Pinhead wrote:

Pinhead Bad Grin

JUDY

It just felt like my forehead was a bit num! Neutral It also felt as if my right side wasn't moved up a bit (I can usualy the feel my right eyebrow has moved up a bit). It just feels as if there isn't much movement from my forehead anymore! Very Happy

It also feels flat to touch and not all skrunched up!

I'll keep using it until I run out and see if I like it or not but it's been okay so far.

Pinhead Bad Grin
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
guapagirl wrote:

pmsl
Judy

Lori....

Is that something like that spa treatment that I'm going to have on my cruise, where they dribble oil on your body? Dribbling Esthers Secret masque would be quite a different experience.

What I'm wondering is if dripping it on your boobs has lifted them? Would you believe we have a customer who actually applies it to her boobs for a lift? Rolling Eyes And another who applies it to the flabby part of the back of the arm! Laughing

I'm just happy applying it to my face and neck! Very Happy

JUDY

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
Pinhead wrote:
JudyMarshall wrote:
Pinhead wrote:

Pinhead Bad Grin

JUDY

It just felt like my forehead was a bit num! Neutral It also felt as if my right side wasn't moved up a bit (I can usualy the feel my right eyebrow has moved up a bit). It just feels as if there isn't much movement from my forehead anymore! Very Happy

It also feels flat to touch and not all skrunched up!

I'll keep using it until I run out and see if I like it or not but it's been okay so far.

Pinhead Bad Grin

I asked the question because I don't feel that the 10% Argireline product that I use ever makes my face feel as if it's moving less. I do see definite improvement in the lines and wrinkles, but never numbness.

Was just curious since I'd never experienced that feeling.

JUDY

Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:48 am      Reply with quote
JudyMarshall wrote:

I asked the question because I don't feel that the 10% Argireline product that I use ever makes my face feel as if it's moving less. I do see definite improvement in the lines and wrinkles, but never numbness.

I've experienced something similar. I wouldn't call it numbness but I was aware for the first few days that it was harder for me to frown. As if the muscles in my forehead were too weak to do it - it was quite odd and I think I even wrote about it on here to see if anyone else had felt the same thing.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:38 am      Reply with quote
JudyMarshall wrote:
loopylori wrote:
guapagirl wrote:

pmsl
Judy

Lori....

Is that something like that spa treatment that I'm going to have on my cruise, where they dribble oil on your body? Dribbling Esthers Secret masque would be quite a different experience.

What I'm wondering is if dripping it on your boobs has lifted them? Would you believe we have a customer who actually applies it to her boobs for a lift? Rolling Eyes And another who applies it to the flabby part of the back of the arm! Laughing

JUDY

Hi Judy,
I normally drip accidently whilst holding bottle in one hand and apply with brush in other. I guess I should close the lid after loading the brush.
I have done my decolletage (sorry if mispelt) a couple of times. I dont think even ES mask could lift my boobs back up miraculous as it is. A small crane might just do the trick and then some small girders to support them. Not that I am saying they are big just very droopy.You know the pencil trick well I can hold a book under mine. (not really).
I dont think I could be bothered doing arms etc but I do now do my hands since you suggested it to someone else. I see I am waffling again.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
JudyMarshall wrote:

I've experienced something similar. I wouldn't call it numbness but I was aware for the first few days that it was harder for me to frown. As if the muscles in my forehead were too weak to do it - it was quite odd and I think I even wrote about it on here to see if anyone else had felt the same thing.

Yes, Mabsy, you did mention that in a previous post. In fact, I started to refer to that, but got sidetracked before I hit submit.

JUDY

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:

Hi Judy,
I normally drip accidently whilst holding bottle in one hand and apply with brush in other. I guess I should close the lid after loading the brush.
I have done my decolletage (sorry if mispelt) a couple of times. I dont think even ES mask could lift my boobs back up miraculous as it is. A small crane might just do the trick and then some small girders to support them. Not that I am saying they are big just very droopy.You know the pencil trick well I can hold a book under mine. (not really).
I dont think I could be bothered doing arms etc but I do now do my hands since you suggested it to someone else. I see I am waffling again.

Lori...

You may be waffling, but I am practically lying on the floor laughing, enjoying the waffle. Not laughing at you, but with you as I have some of the same issues. Shock

I couldn't hold a book either, but perhaps a booklet. Laughing

I did understand that you meant you dripped masque accidentally, as I often do myself. Yes, it's best to close the lid between squirts. As for me, I'm usually to much of a hurry to bother, so I just TRY to remember to hold the bottle upright.

Here's another suggestion that I learned from another distributor.... a male, would you believe. When he's doing a masque demo, he first puts the masque in a small container and then gets it on the brush from there. My argulment with that is that I think it wastes some as you can never get the last drop out of that container. So, I just keep occasionally dripping.

JUDY

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
JudyMarshall wrote:
loopylori wrote:
guapagirl wrote:

pmsl
Judy

Lori....

JUDY

Hi Judy,

Lori...

You may be waffling, but I am practically lying on the floor laughing, enjoying the waffle. Not laughing at you, but with you as I have some of the same issues. Shock

I couldn't hold a book either, but perhaps a booklet. Laughing

I did understand that you meant you dripped masque accidentally, as I often do myself. Yes, it's best to close the lid between squirts. As for me, I'm usually to much of a hurry to bother, so I just TRY to remember to hold the bottle upright. Embarassed

Here's another suggestion that I learned from another distributor.... a male, would you believe. When he's doing a masque demo, he first puts the masque in a small container and then gets it on the brush from there. My arguement with that is that I think it wastes some as you can never get the last drop out of that container. So, I just keep occasionally dripping. Confused

JUDY

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |