Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

suki exfoliating cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It is such a nice foam and the sugar/exfoliating just kind of dissipates. I don't know how to explain it. My face is so soft and smooth after one use. The price gets me but the instructions said to use only a dime size amount so the jar might last awhile. We'll see tomorrow on my second night using if I still love it as much.
Songbird
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review oranges. I've been using the Transformative Cleansing Clay and really quite like it. I can use it either as a cleanser or a mask. I have rosacea/very sensitive skin and have had no problems with this. I'm interested in other suki products as well including their hair line.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
oranges wrote:
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It is such a nice foam and the sugar/exfoliating just kind of dissipates. I don't know how to explain it. My face is so soft and smooth after one use. The price gets me but the instructions said to use only a dime size amount so the jar might last awhile. We'll see tomorrow on my second night using if I still love it as much.

I used this product for awhile. I'm not sure if it really did anything for my face. I do like that is a natural product. It had a nice lemon scent. It does contain sugar as an exfoliant, but once you had water to the product it dissolves quickly. I also used this on my feet and it worked great!

I'm glad it's working out for you! Smile
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
The second night of use was good too. But same as you SCJ, the sugar dissolves very fast. The 2nd night I added water and activated the foam before applying to my face and all the "scrubbies" were dissolved. I do like the nice thick foam for having no sulfates. Now I'm on the fence again until I use it a few more times. I use it in the shower and it's also hard to open and screw back on the lid while taking a little out. A pump works best for me in the shower.
SKYDAGZ
5% products discount

Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
I have used this cleanser for more than three months now and I am very satisfied with the way it cleanses and gently scrubs my skin. Nice scrubbing without irritating the skin and my skin glows. I also love the way it smells
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
This is one of the very few cleansers that I have purchased more than once...I love it!
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:03 am      Reply with quote
I've been trying quite a few and this one I might stick with. Maybe I'll my jojoba beads to this one.
shaznibabez
5% products discount

Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:53 am      Reply with quote
Sounds like a good product. I shall have to buy and try. Thanks
shelle
5% products discount

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:02 am      Reply with quote
I love this product!
Not only is it natural but it leaves my skin sooo silky smooth afterwards! The sugar acts as a great exfoliator without being too harsh and irritating the skin!
Yes the sugar dissolves quickly once you add water but you don't need water to activate the foam, you just gently rub it in your palms.
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:36 am      Reply with quote
This is my 2nd choice cleanser. It does leave my skin brighter but I really want to try sophyto deep pore cleanser first just because I know it has a pH of 5
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |