Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
TCA PEEL AT HOME
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
anais2003
5% products discount

Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:06 am      Reply with quote
*** deleted

SPAM
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:03 am      Reply with quote
I pride myself on being nice and normally bite it when it comes to this kinda thing. But geesh lady didn't you take the hint last time you came here spamming your junk.

Sorry if that appears rude but your website and your products are scary not to mention you were told before about all your spamming here.

Sherri

p.s sorry guapa I kinda took over as spam nazi for a second there Laughing
anais2003
5% products discount

Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:07 am      Reply with quote
You are the scary one my dear yes indeed! I already had 34 emails after my post of people interested all the from from Audtralia. So keep your nasty comments for yourself and maybe a little visit to church will make you feel better about yourself my dear:)
Have a wonderful day!
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations considering you only had 22 people look it is amazing that you got 34 emails. Must be magic just like the junk you are selling.

Spam isn't welcomed here and I am sure your posts will be removed soon enough.

Have a great day and who knows I might see you in church next week.

Sherri Smile
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,
I am confused Anais. Didn't you post a farewell message on this board on September 17th ? Because you didnt like the nasty mean people and had found boards where people were nice to you.Or have I got you confused with someone else. Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
One and the same and guess what they say about bad weeds is true. I really do try hard to refrain from getting into these discussions but think at home professional strenght TCA peels are very dangerous.

I have had them professionally done and seriously it scares me to death to imagine anyone even thinking about doing it at home.

The day I had my first done in my derms office I was scared to death let alone even thinking I could do my own, gives me shivers.

Okay that is it am getting off my soap box lol

Sherri
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sherrin,
Our Liz doesn't like being called a Nazi she gets very upset. Sad But I am sure you didn't mean to upset her and she will forgive you this once. You will Liz cos she has saved you the job of having a moan at Anais.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
SherriinCanada wrote:
I pride myself on being nice and normally bite it when it comes to this kinda thing. But geesh lady didn't you take the hint last time you came here spamming your junk.

Sorry if that appears rude but your website and your products are scary not to mention you were told before about all your spamming here.

Sherri

p.s sorry guapa I kinda took over as spam nazi for a second there Laughing

Spam is not allowed on this forum.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Lori and I am genuinely sorry Guapa , having read it here a few times I thought it was an ongoing joke. Please forgive me and take into consideration I did help you out this one time lol.

Hugs
Sherri
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
P.S I for one think we need a spam killerette and think Guapa does a great job. So hope it is only the term nazi she takes offense to.

Sherri
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Do you think Liz would be upset if we rename her Miss Whiplash, Lol

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
LOL I think she would forgive us she seems like a real doll with a great sense of humour (some major sucking up there hehe)

Sherri
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
Nothing wrong with a bit of creeping every now and again. So long as we aren't to nice to her. Don't want her head swelling cos she will need more products to cover her enlarged face.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
ROFL I for one am not touching that one, my ice is thin enough here lol.

Sherri
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
I've reported the post to the moderators so hopefully the thread will be removed soon and fingers crossed anais2003 will be kicked off the board too.
Has she not read Mabsy's thread about spamming on this forum? Rolling Eyes
I notice that she has a message board on her website. How would she like it if people on here started spamming her site like she insists on posting junk threads on this one? Mad
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
rofl
We shouldn't be posting here as it's doing the psychopeeler a favour. Weird sense of deja vu huh? So anais...piss off and peddle your crap elsewhere! Very Happy

PS I'll see you outside lori Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
rofl
We shouldn't be posting here as it's doing the psychopeeler a favour. Weird sense of deja vu huh? So anais...piss off and peddle your crap elsewhere! Very Happy

PS I'll see you outside lori Bad Grin

I am assuming thats because you want to thank me and give me a big private kiss and hug.

5% products discount

Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
*** deleted

SPAM
anais2003
5% products discount

Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
*** deleted

SPAM
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Perhaps we should all visit her message board and flood it like she is ours hehe
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
I just don't understand what is going on here. This person is totally ruining the atmosphere on this board with her spam posts of the last few days and the moderators don't even seem to notice. I thought they were all upset about spam, but the worst case of spam I've ever seen is being allowed to remain. What's the deal?

I've just started reporting every post she makes. Anyone know if you get the message that this has already been reported if that means your report doesn't go in?

JUDY

p.s. I felt like knocking her lights out for the hateful post she made to Sherri

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
I think it is left there for our entertainment, Judy. Wink
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
I think it is left there for our entertainment, Judy. Wink

Don't know about the rest of you, but I am certainly NOT entertained. The spam is bad enough, but the insulting comments are even worse.

Where is Guapagirl when we need her help. Laughing

JUDY

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
If you truly believe in certain products, then try to state with facts or your OWN experiences.
Magda

Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
I am sorry for being so slow with catching up with anais2003 SPAM. She wrote over 10 same SPAM posts in 2 hours and like somone mentioned she started already spaming her own SPAM thread Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |