Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Aussie Online Skincare Shoppers
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
61Apples
5% products discount

Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
The Australian dollar is fairly strong at the moment so shopping online from the UK/EDS/US is attractive at the moment. Problem is it is somtimes hard to find all my favourite brands at online stores that will ship to Australia.

EDS and Feelunique.co.uk are good for some lines but does anyone else know of any other good sites that ship to Autralia. Preferably with low postage costs.
m1rox
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
What kind of products are you looking for? This site is reasonable for European skin care lines: www.tubotica.com.

They ship from Spain. Roughly twice a year, they will have reduced shipping rates to worldwide destinations. I usually stock up during those periods. One has just gone past (in August). The other reduced shipping period is around the end of the year (holidays time).
61Apples
5% products discount

Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:14 am      Reply with quote
I'd particularly like to buy Giorgio Armani makeup but I'm also interested in getting a Skinceuticals serum and the Philosophy Peeling Kit.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:48 pm      Reply with quote
You can get anything shipped here. Shopaholics is a very reasonable service that forwards on parcels.
Skinstore.com sell Skinceuticals and Philosophy.
Cant be sure if they are able send Skinceuticals to oz, if not there are so really good ebay sellers on ebay that ship here, just be sure that they have heaps of good feedback and sell the full/most of the line.
HTHS:)
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
Just checked with skinstore its a no go with Skinceuticals but your ok with Philosophy.
Also sign up as they often have discount codes.
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:43 am      Reply with quote
Skinmedix sucked - it charged over $30 for a tiny package!
I dont think strawberrynet charges postage.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:02 am      Reply with quote
What about
www.strawberry.net.com www.sasa.com

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
This internet store is based in Australia and they sell Skinceuticals.
http://www.adorebeauty.com/adorebeauty/index.asp
61Apples
5% products discount

Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone for all your suggestions.

I've bought from Strawberrynet in the past but I'm a bit reluctant to buy from them now after getting a couple of Laura Mercier foundations that didn't match my department store bought colours. I had thought seeing as I was only replacing a colour that I knew worked for me I would be fine but the shades were different. Big waste of my money so you would think I'd give up on buying foundations online but I cannot help looking for a bargain and here I am trying to find a reputable place to buy Giorgio Armani foundations. I figure if I'm buying from a major retailer in the UK or US I'll get the real deal but at a good price because of the conversion rates. Problem is I cannot find any that ship to Australia or the postage adds up to such a huge amount that it eats up any savings on the product.

Anyway I've signed up for Skinstore and will probably get my Philosophy products from them - the postage is very reasonable (so thanks for that tip pal).

I may have to buy Skinceuticals from Australia and will certainly check out adorebeauty's prices. I've already shopped around and there are a couple of other Skinceuticals authorised sellers in Australia that sell at a discount to RRP.
kez
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi 61Apples I have shopped with Adore a couple of times, they have excellent service though they sell at RRP I tend to buy when they have a good GWP. You can purchase Skinceuticals fromwww.skincarestore.com.au they have discounted products as well as free postage.HTH Smile Also I have purchased from EDS with no problems as well, I highly recommend them.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |