Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

cheap natural and organic skin care .Brands do you like..
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
kaloee
5% products discount

Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
I’ve been using Earth Science Clarifying Facial Wash. I like it a lot, it’s gentle, not too drying, foams well, and doesn’t irritated my skin.

I’ve also used Earth Science ADE Creamy Cleanser as well. It was good as well, but I prefer a foaming cleanser.

Kiss My Face Intensive Repair Night Creme is good for dry skin. My husband uses it, and I use it around my eyes and philtrum.
shelle
5% products discount

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:06 am      Reply with quote
I've been trawlling this forum for years now and have tried so many different brands / products but I've never found anything quite right.
There has been a lot in the news and even around these forums about so called natural and organic products which really only contain a small percent of said natural or organic ingredients and it's really quite frightening. I personally really needed to have a think about what I was actually looking for, and through months of research of through friends I discovered Neways. Though they're not natural or organic they don't contain any harmful chemicals or even suspected harmful chemicals and I've since replaced all my cleaning / personal care with this brand. I feel great and my skin looks great and what makes me love this company even more is the fact that they truly live by the principals in their products. It's all about healthy living and a healthy world.
Nothing works for everyone but this has been a complete lifestyle change for me and it's made a huge difference.
Majolenka
5% products discount

Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:58 am      Reply with quote
mikamika wrote:
A'kin. They make the best organic 100% rosehip oil!

using at the moment and have to agree!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:18 am      Reply with quote
I like Rainwater Botanicals. You can find them on Etsy. Fantastic quality, ingredients and great prices.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
The problem with organic/natural brands is that
a) they often contain questionable ingredients
b) even if they do contain good ingredients, it takes more than just that to make a good product, ie pH

For me personally, I don't take any company seriously that only uses titanium dioxide in their sunscreens, or only discloses "key" ingredients.

I've been using Earth Science Clarifying and ADE Cleansers. They do contain phenoxyethanol and one contains perfum, but they have pHs of 5.0 and 5.5 so for now I'm sticking with it until I find something else.

I really like Reviva Labs 5% Glycolic Renaissance Cream. I prefer to use it on my body, and my skin feels fantastic afterwards.

I've also been using and loving Aubrey Organics Blue Camomile Hydrating Shampoo. It doesn't have the lather of a drugstore shampoo but it's not a big deal. I've received samples of Rahua shampoo and conditioner before, and I'm guessing they weren't big enough because I couldn't get any lather going with the shampoo, and it's $30 for 8 oz? Eh.

I've also tried and liked Sula lip gloss. It's not too sticky and the ingredients aren't bad.

The best advice I can give someone who wants to buy products without all the irritants is to keep it really simple. Instead of buying peels or masques, buy AHA and do peels with that. Use carrier oils to moisturize.
budderballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:37 am      Reply with quote
I love Garden of Wisdom! My favorite products from them are the renew cream, lycopene serum and thermal SOD infusion.
havana8

Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:21 am      Reply with quote
I've been pleasantly surprised by the few Andalou Naturals products I have tried over the last year and find them to be good quality at a modest price. Smile
Shadowvenuz
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Trilogy skin care products - my skin just love it. results are glowing, soft, and i think there's something about natural ingredients that skin literally just love.

Attitudeline Skincare - Tried some of their products, but i didnt really see much difference. Only thing that stood out was the cucumber peel, it helped with my serum and moisturiser to skin in better.

Paw Paw Balm - came across this at the chemist during winter when my lips was badly chapped and dry. It saved my lips and everytime i apply it, my lips doesnt dry out anymore.
LilyChoi
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
I love Jurlique and Eminence Organics. Their products are excellent. Very Happy
sassyinpink
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
i love the rosehip oils too!!
jess2101
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:30 am      Reply with quote
I like Melvita and Weleda products Idea
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |