Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
REVIEW: Blueberry Fusion Resurfacing Facial Wash
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:49 am      Reply with quote
The Blueberry Fusion Resurfacing Facial Wash is another product I'm trying from The Body Deli. You can see my other post on Creme de la Rose for more information about The Body Deli.

Ingredients:
Micro-clustered Ionized water, Organic Herbal Aqueous Infusion (Rosemary, Lavender, Rose, Nettle), Certified Organic Blueberry Fruit (Vaccinium myrtillus),Organic Acai Fruit (Euterpe oleracea), Tamarind seed extract (Tamarindus indica), Decyl Glucoside, Oat Flour, Guar Gum, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

They claim that the Blueberry Wash:
Quote:
delivers unprecedented skin benefits by feeding the skin antioxidants and skin nourishing organic superfoods while providing the clinical advantage of a deeper exfoliation that provides visible change to the appearance and texture of the skin.

First of all, I have to say that the smell is absolutely wonderful, if you like blueberries that is. If you've ever had blueberry syrup on your pancakes or waffles, this smells exactly like that. It also looks a lot like that syrup. Because it includes fresh blueberry and acai fruit puree, you can actually see the little bits and pieces in the wash.

I've been using the Blueberry wash on my face and neck in the evenings, and I love it. It makes my skin very smooth. A little goes a long way, so the 4-oz. bottle will last maybe until the expiration date of a year from when I received the product. The price is $38, which seems a little steep for a cleanser, except that I do think it will last forever. The Body Deli says you should use the Blueberry Wash for 30 days and then alternate with other cleansers.

Overall, I give the Blueberry wash a 9 out of 10. If that changes with continued use, I'll provide an update.
Songbird
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Hi Skippie,

Thanks for your review. Do you know of anywhere you can purchase samples of these products? I'd be very interested in trying them but as they don't have a refund policy it would be nice to try before buying. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:10 am      Reply with quote
Songbird,

I don't know where you can get samples. But I've emailed The Body Deli to ask about samples. I'll let you know what they say.
cappio

Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:06 am      Reply with quote
I'm interested in hearing more about this cleanser as well. It sounds wonderful and I always prefer a natural face wash. I have sensitive skin, would you consider this a mild cleanser?

I placed my first EDS order last night : )
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Cappio,

I have somewhat sensitive skin myself. Acids make my skin extremely red and irritated. I have not had a bad reaction at all to this cleanser, so I would consider it to be mild.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
This is the answer I received from The Body Deli when I asked for information about samples:

Quote:
Samples are available when you place an order. Simply include up to three sample choices in the “Comment Section” at check out. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our products so if you select an Aroma or a product that doesn’t agree with you send it back and we will refund you the cost of the product minus the shipping cost.

We are currently located in Palm Desert, CA where you can visit us at anytime from M-St from 10 AM to 6 PM PST. We have an amazing sample bar where you can smell all the Aromas we offer and feel the texture of all our products.

And by the way, I think I'm upping my rating of the Blueberry Fusion Resurfacing Facial Wash to 10. My skin is looking really, really nice.
Songbird
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
This is the answer I received from The Body Deli when I asked for information about samples:

Quote:
Samples are available when you place an order. Simply include up to three sample choices in the “Comment Section” at check out. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our products so if you select an Aroma or a product that doesn’t agree with you send it back and we will refund you the cost of the product minus the shipping cost.

We are currently located in Palm Desert, CA where you can visit us at anytime from M-St from 10 AM to 6 PM PST. We have an amazing sample bar where you can smell all the Aromas we offer and feel the texture of all our products.

And by the way, I think I'm upping my rating of the Blueberry Fusion Resurfacing Facial Wash to 10. My skin is looking really, really nice.

That's interesting Skippie. When I looked on their website it said that "All sales are final" and that any return within 30 days would be for a store credit ONLY! So I wonder which it is, refund or credit? Maybe I should send them an email too. Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:54 am      Reply with quote
If you do email them, Songbird, you might quote the email I received from them. I was a little surprised to see that, too, because I hadn't even asked about their refund policy.
Songbird
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
If you do email them, Songbird, you might quote the email I received from them. I was a little surprised to see that, too, because I hadn't even asked about their refund policy.

Skippie,

I sent them an email. I'll let you know (and anyone else who may be interested) when I get a response.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:05 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Skippie,

I sent them an email. I'll let you know (and anyone else who may be interested) when I get a response.

Hi, Songbird,

I was wondering if you heard back from The Body Deli. They have a Peaches & Cream Masque on special this week for $19 that I'm dying to try. I might try one of their other cleansers, too, but I'd like to know their response to you before I order.

Thanks.
Songbird
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:06 am      Reply with quote
Skippie,

I wish I could give you a response, but I never heard back from them. Makes me wonder about their CS. Their products sound really nice and I'd love to try them, but don't understand why they didn't get back with me. How long did it take for them to respond to your email?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Songbird,

To be honest, I had to send two requests for information before they responded. And in the second request, I told them I had posted a review on this forum. On the other hand, when I placed my order, the discounted price didn't show up on the moisturizer which I noted in my order, and they called immediately to get it straight. Plus, they shipped out extremely fast, so I didn't have any problems with that. I've kept a copy of the response they sent me just in case I ever do need to return something.
Songbird
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
Skippie,

Ok, so I just sent them another email. Hopefully I'll get a response to this one.

I also told them in my 1st email (and again in this one) that I had seen a review on a certain forum so I was confused as to what their return policy was.

I'll let you know. Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
Well that was fast. This is their reply:

Thank you for your continued interest in The Body Deli, Inc. When
you use fresh you see results!

Our return policy has recently changed do to the fact that all products are
handmade fresh to order. A returned product can not be resold to be used.
Every order being handmade is made specifically for the customer.

If you have any other questions please free to call us or send us another
email. We will do our best to help accommodate any needs you may have.

So I guess somewhere between 10/13 and today they changed their policy Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:50 am      Reply with quote
Wow, Songbird. I guess you're right. What a bummer!!!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |