Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Supplements for fatigue
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
kory82202
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
What supplements do you take to give you more energy?
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Any of the "greens" products give me lots of energy. Also, I highly recommend doing a whole body cleanse of some sort. These always seem to greatly help my energy levels and general sense of well being. I have tried many products (e.g. One Day Detox Diet, Colonix, Thysilyn Cleanse) and have just started doing coffee enemas and ginger detox baths. Just make sure you do your research before you try any of these first as these can be dangerous if done inappropriately or if you have underlying health problems. I also do body dry brushing as often as I can and that gives me lots of energy as well.
jojodancer
5% products discount

Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:54 am      Reply with quote
Just curious - have you had your thyroid checked?
catsull
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
When I complained about serious fatigue to my ob/gyn (who has a holistic bent & prescribes my bioidentical hormones), she recommended I take something for adrenal support. I take a supplement she carries in her office and I can definitely tell when I forget to take it.

FYI - my saliva testing showed my cortisol levels to be all out of whack which is why she suspected my adrenals. My thyroid is fine & we've been able to get my other hormone levels pretty evened out (still doing a little tweaking, mainly because my body changes what it's producing).

Oh, and I also take quite a few supplements, including greens, but they weren't helping the fatigue. They do help with a lot of other things, including helping me feel a whole lot younger than my age...

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
jojodancer wrote:
Just curious - have you had your thyroid checked?

I second the recommendation made by jojodancer. Have a complete check-up done by your doctor. Thyroid dysfunction is one possible cause of low energy levels (there are other explanations as well). Once your results are available, I am sure your doctor can make some recommendations regarding treatment and perhaps supplements.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
I had a complete check up 6 months ago, everything was fine. I think its stress. I want to got to an endocrinologist. Does anyone know any good endocrinologists in NJ.

Marisa
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
catsull wrote:
When I complained about serious fatigue to my ob/gyn (who has a holistic bent & prescribes my bioidentical hormones), she recommended I take something for adrenal support. I take a supplement she carries in her office and I can definitely tell when I forget to take it.

FYI - my saliva testing showed my cortisol levels to be all out of whack which is why she suspected my adrenals. My thyroid is fine & we've been able to get my other hormone levels pretty evened out (still doing a little tweaking, mainly because my body changes what it's producing).

Oh, and I also take quite a few supplements, including greens, but they weren't helping the fatigue. They do help with a lot of other things, including helping me feel a whole lot younger than my age...

Catsull - can you tell us the name of the adrenal support supplement that you take?
catsull
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
Sure - although when I tried to find it online (to see if I could get it for a little less, even though it's not that expensive), I couldn't find any distributors.

It's called Adrenal Complex HS by Rocky Fork Formulas. It has Siberian & Panax ginsengs as well as some glandulars & vitamins/minerals.

I'm supposed to take 1 (or 2) at around 10 a.m. & another dose around 2 p.m., but I usually end up taking 2 at noon...

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:01 am      Reply with quote
Are you drinking enough water? I read that a lot of women who felt fatigued actually didn't realize they were dehydrated. A glass of water can be an instant boost.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |