Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Canadians.. can I really get these products???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
e46Girl

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:22 am      Reply with quote
I've been looking tirelessly for a site who ships Kate Somerville and Peter Thomas Roth products to Canada... because they're both on Sephora's 'items not available in Canada' list. So far, this is the only one that appears to! At least I assume they do, the products are listed, and the prices are listed in Canadian dollars.

This isn't a cruel trick, is it? I'm not going to get all the way through the ordering process only to get a popup message at the end that says "You suck! These items can't ship to Canada!" ... 'cos I really hate when that happens Bad Grin

Geez, if I can get the 'forbidden' items here, I may never shop at Sephora again Very Happy

Thanks in advance!
havana8

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:48 am      Reply with quote
Been there! Laughing But yes can get both here. Welcome to EDS. Smile
e46Girl

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Woohoo, COOL! Cool

Thank you havana!

What a gold mine. WHY am I just finding this site now?! Laughing
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
e46Girl wrote:
I've been looking tirelessly for a site who ships Kate Somerville and Peter Thomas Roth products to Canada... because they're both on Sephora's 'items not available in Canada' list. So far, this is the only one that appears to! At least I assume they do, the products are listed, and the prices are listed in Canadian dollars.

This isn't a cruel trick, is it? I'm not going to get all the way through the ordering process only to get a popup message at the end that says "You suck! These items can't ship to Canada!" ... 'cos I really hate when that happens Bad Grin

Geez, if I can get the 'forbidden' items here, I may never shop at Sephora again Very Happy

Thanks in advance!

Canada does suck when it comes to getting some neat new skin care products. I even find that if France got a new line, Canada does get it first, but only in Quebec. Some of those retailers don't want anything to do with the rest of Canada and can't order the products.

PTR is being sold at the Bay. KS is sold at EDS.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
I guess it depends on what products you want..usually it's the ones you can't get Rolling Eyes Aside from the French lines, everything else (I mean everything) goes to the rest of Canada first (usually Ontario)..no one wants to bother translating into French. PTR isn't sold in any bay around here.Usually Holts nabs a really popular line, but again, I have to order from Holts in TO. EDS does a great job of carrying most of the popular lines, and you get to avoid paying the PST as a bonus. Even at EDS though, some lines, like IS Clinical are not available to us plebes.
e46Girl

Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:53 am      Reply with quote
It's because of our packaging requirements, having to be bilingual. It's an extra cost to the manufacturer just to be able to distribute their product in Canada, and they need to know they'd sell enough here to make it worth their while.

France will distribute to Quebec because it's fine for the packaging to be all in French, whereas the rest of Canada has to follow the bilingual rules (that's a whole 'nother rant for a different forum though, LOL).

Anyway, I placed a big KS order here yesterday, so I'm a happy girl! Very Happy

PTR is being offered here at EDS, but I didn't order anything this round.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |