Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

New Skinceuticals Hyperpigmentation Prod - Pigment Regulator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to call your attention to a new product by Skinceuticals called Pigment Regulator that is supposed to help with hyperpigmentation without hydroquinone. I'm not planning to try it myself, I've gotten my hyperpigmentation under control by using Retin A, AHAs and Vitamin C, just wanted to spread the word.

http://www.skinceuticals.com/_us/_en/catalog/correct/pigment-regulator.htm
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
Jom, are you still using the same AHA or have you found anything better?
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

still using the same - really like it!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

Thanks, jom. I keep wanting to try it, but it is so expensive!
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
jom wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

It was actually quite a bit less expensive this year than last because the British pound is so weak.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
jom wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

It was actually quite a bit less expensive this year than last because the British pound is so weak.

Oh, thanks for letting me know that!
Renata
5% products discount

Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

I plan to try SkinCeuticals Pigment Regulator. May I ask which AHA you're using, jom?
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
I am considering purchasing this for the small amount of pigmentation just under the eye area, I prefer to use something that does not have hydroquinone in it. I wonder if it would be to strong for under the outer eye area?
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yes and I would love to hear reviews from anyone that has used this, even though I relise it is fairly new.
TIA
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
Renata wrote:
jom wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

I plan to try SkinCeuticals Pigment Regulator. May I ask which AHA you're using, jom?

Hi Renata, I use Formula 2006, formulated by a derm in the UK, here's a link http://www.drfrancesprennajones.com/products.html
Renata
5% products discount

Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, jom! I remember reading about Formula 2006 somewhere over a year ago, but I never knew anyone who'd tried it.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:54 am      Reply with quote
I've been eying on it for a while. Looking forward for reviews!
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for the note. The web site doesn't have all the ingredients listed. I was wondering if someone has the ingredient list?
Lacy53
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
thanks for the note. The web site doesn't have all the ingredients listed. I was wondering if someone has the ingredient list?

Full Ingredients:

Aqua/Water/EAU, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ethyhexl Palmitate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Kojic Acid, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-75 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Steareth-20, EDTA, Ceteth-20, Argila/Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Sodium Metabisulfite, Propylparaben.

From SkinCareRx

Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
I think I will try this out. I was hesitant at first, but I think it has promise.
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone used this Skinceuticals Pigment Regulator? Results?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Bringing up this old post, as I just ordered some samples of this. I will be testing it out to see if it maintains my results after my 6 weeks on Obagi C-RX and my TCA peel.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Bringing up this old post, as I just ordered some samples of this. I will be testing it out to see if it maintains my results after my 6 weeks on Obagi C-RX and my TCA peel.

You may just be the first reviewer on this, looking forward to hearing your results and hoping they are fantastic. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

You may just be the first reviewer on this, looking forward to hearing your results and hoping they are fantastic. Very Happy

Thanks! I got 5 samples which is 20 ml, and the full size is 30 ml, so I will be able to give it a good try.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Thanks! I got 5 samples which is 20 ml, and the full size is 30 ml, so I will be able to give it a good try.

I can't wait to hear what you think!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

I can't wait to hear what you think!

I will definitely report back once I start on the product!
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:16 am      Reply with quote
Jom, what's your opinion about Formula 2006(+)?
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
lin23 wrote:
Jom, what's your opinion about Formula 2006(+)?

I've only used the regular Formula 2006, not the 2006+. I don't know what the difference is. I really like the Formula 2006, it really helped my hyperpigmentation disappear and helps keep it away.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:40 am      Reply with quote
I wonder what the difference is between SkinCeuticals new Pigment Regulator and their product called Phyto+ Gel, which also has Kojic Acid. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:00 am      Reply with quote
MystyPines wrote:
I wonder what the difference is between SkinCeuticals new Pigment Regulator and their product called Phyto+ Gel, which also has Kojic Acid. Very Happy

I was sort of wondering the same thing...

Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |