Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

AlphaDerm - how many of you are using/liking it?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
It is on my try next list. Wondering who all is using it and liking it! tia! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Ooops spelled it wrong! AlphaDerma

Also is anyone still using/loving TNS? just curious, thinking about going back to my first love, LOL.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
wave Sassy,
I just received my ADCE today and have only applied it one time. It goes on smooth and has no smell to it. I have tried TNS but couldn't get past the odor it has.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
Sassy,

I have been using AlphaDerma, Prep and Okusil since early to mid July. For me there is only one word AWESOME. By far the best antiaging product I have ever used.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using ADCE for about a month but then missed nearly 2 weeks because there was a mess up with my auto ship. My skin really drinks it up and I got the Prep because it was so highly recommended and Ian thought it would help me see results. My skin seems to respond slowly but I'm being patient because I think they are quality products. BTW, what's TNS? Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
Wow!!! If you are using AlphaDerma, Prep or Okusil or are thinking of it, now is the time to get it. On Janson-Becketts website there is a place to build your own. You can get ADCE for $54.52 4 oz., $29.95 1 oz., Prep: $35.00 Okusil $39.95. Now I know what I am getting my daughter for Christmas.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:44 am      Reply with quote
Ooh nice treats.

It is my no.1 antiwrinkle/antiageing lotion.
I will admit that I don't use it every single day because I still get hormonal hiccups so dip back and forth with this and Yonka/Dr.H

I have seen a great improvement in skin tone.
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:12 am      Reply with quote
Oh Winnie your not helping, I wanted one thing now I want at least 2! the sale is great. Very Happy

Nanapost - TNS is nouricel (skinmedica.com) it was developed here in La Jolla. I was lucky enough to talk to the VP at ATS and had a chemist friend at Skinmedica so I got a few comped! at $125 or less for .5 it is $$$$. Another anti-ager but some can't take the smell,it never bothered me. It helped plump/hydrate my face and helped with dark circles in eye area. I use to rave about before anyone knew what it was, then became BIG on Oprah when Dr. Wexler spoke about it. NOW the hot thing is AlphaDerma!

I am actually looking to see if I can carry both on my site!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:31 am      Reply with quote
YEAH! just found out I can sell this! yipppee!

Ok Winnie do I need to sell those 3 products??? what do you think? thank you, I have samples coming! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, Sassyred...good for you.

I have never had a website selling anything...but I think you should offer all three: AlphaDermaCE, Prep, and Okusil. The Prep really does accelerate ADCE and other products as well. Okusil is great over ADCE and if someone just wanted to use it for around the eyes (frown and crows feet) they could just get Okusil.

Good Luck Sassyred.

Mabsy

Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
*puts hand up* I use it and like it. My mum loves it as she's seeing really good results.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
*puts hand up* I use it and like it. My mum loves it as she's seeing really good results.

I am so happy Mabsy!!! I think your Mom is a little younger then I am. I was hoping that she would stick with her routine and get the results I have with AlphaDerma. Good for her!!!

So glad to have you back Mabsy.

Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
I hope I didn't give the wrong impression that I thought Winnie was selling JB products. I just wanted her *opinion* that was all, I know she doesn't have any association with JB. Very Happy

Sorry Winnie, just respected your opinion, and I like to see what customers will be interested in purchasing and what was working for them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
Sassyred wrote:
I hope I didn't give the wrong impression that I thought Winnie was selling JB products. I just wanted her *opinion* that was all, I know she doesn't have any association with JB. Very Happy

Sorry Winnie, just respected your opinion, and I like to see what customers will be interested in purchasing and what was working for them.

Laughing Laughing No problem Sassyred! As I read you post I knew you were asking what you should carry. Lots of luck to you. Awesome company and product!! I probably will be your first customer. Very Happy

Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:09 am      Reply with quote
ADCE is an amazing product! My husband and I have been using it (and the prep) for about 2 weeks and the results are incredible. Since he has never used ANY skins products before the results are more noticeable on him. His crows feet and forehead lines are less pronounced and much softer.
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Ya know over the last year I am hearing more and more how men are using skincare and I think it is great! Even my SO uses Epidermx and moisturizer now. The redness from being too dry has disappeared. I remember a time I couldn't get him to even think about moisturizers or taking care of his skin.

Heck it's the only skin we have! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
Penelope wrote:
ADCE is an amazing product! My husband and I have been using it (and the prep) for about 2 weeks and the results are incredible. Since he has never used ANY skins products before the results are more noticeable on him. His crows feet and forehead lines are less pronounced and much softer.

That is awesome that your husband is using the AlphaDerma CE and Prep. Most men would see a great improvement almost at once. On the whole men don't take care of their skin like woman. My husband on the other hand likes to look great but thinks that I am responsible to pamper him with these products. Now, is he spoiled or what. Question I might do a lot for him but refuse to give him facials everyday. Bad Grin

aprilha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
im planning to buy my mom some anti-aging products this x'mas... but alphaderma ce is a tad over my budget (official site) since its not the only thing i'm planning on buying her... i want to buy her a whole new set of products!!!
do you guys know any cheaper online stores that carries ADCE?

April
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
aprilha wrote:
im planning to buy my mom some anti-aging products this x'mas... but alphaderma ce is a tad over my budget (official site) since its not the only thing i'm planning on buying her... i want to buy her a whole new set of products!!!
do you guys know any cheaper online stores that carries ADCE?

April

Did you check out the holiday special on Janson-Beckett? If not this site is selling Alpha Derma for $89.95 for 4 oz. bottle.

http://boundarywaters.biz/jansonbeckett.html

Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:43 am      Reply with quote
Winnie:

He even uses Esther's Secret (once he saw the results on me). His new found vanity has been the best thing to happen to me -- I'm ordering several products from Rosa Y Fruita today under the pretense that it's specifically for him. Laughing Now I can shop totally guilt free Wink
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
Penelope wrote:
Winnie:

He even uses Esther's Secret (once he saw the results on me). His new found vanity has been the best thing to happen to me -- I'm ordering several products from Rosa Y Fruita today under the pretense that it's specifically for him. Laughing Now I can shop totally guilt free Wink

Penelope....

Is it just the Esthers Secret serum that he is using.... or have you gotten him to try the masque?

JUDY

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:35 am      Reply with quote
Masque and all Laughing
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Penelope wrote:
Masque and all Laughing

Good for you, girl!!! Richard keeps asking me when I'm doing a masque on him. My problem is that he will get so relaxed that he will fall asleep and then he will snore (with a vengence) and I suspect the masque will crack all over. Laughing

Or, his business line will ring (he has an office at home) and when that phone rings, nothing gets between him and talking to customers.

Guess I'll just have to do it later in the evening.

JUDY

Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |