Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Anyone has heard of Bone facial exercise?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:39 am      Reply with quote
Yukuko Tanaka looks absolutely fabulous for any age..but for age 65 her physical beauty is amazing.

But does anyone know if is she supposed to still be a 'natural' beauty...meaning no 'work' done...like fat transfers, surgery, fillers, botox, etc.?

If so I would love to know so much more about what she does to look so physically stunning.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
Colli
5% products discount

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
All,

You can register and download the Taiwan book here:

*can't post link due to restrictions*

Hi Critic,

I'm dying to download the book by the Taiwanese doctor but I'm having a few problems as the site is entirely in Chinese. I managed to get to the registration section and have been able to input most of the relevant details. However, the anti-bot bit at the end - that's where you have to input the Chinese characters displayed in the little picture into the box - is causing problems because I don't know how to input the Chinese characters. Is there any other way I can download this book? Thanks!
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
Critic... I am ALMOST at a loss for words...

Of course you are entitled to your opinion...

I just wonder why you feel you have to be hurtful over and over again... It's really sad...

"Horrible"... that's what I would describe as your behavior... Hope you don't look as bad as your behavior...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
Toby,

It sounds, from your post, that you may be able to understand the bone face exercises....

while the lymphatic/connective tissue massage is clear enough to me from the video...I still have trouble understanding the bone facial massage..which is what truly interests me.

If you have any personal insight, please post.

Critic,

I also appreciate all the links you have given for the bone face exercise.. but since I, very unfortunately, don't speak any Asian language, I can't personally make use of them at this time. Too bad for me that this exercise concept is not translated into English..if you have any insights about the technique and how to do it....without crossing any copyright or ethical boundaries..i would most appreciate it.

I just watched the videos and did it right along with them and I can't say that I have a full understanding but I think I can make it out and the concept is something I have been hearing about for a couple of years but hadn't seen any demonstrations until now.
It appears that we can get the English notes for the dvd through this and there is a fee for about $13.00 in US dollars....am I reading that information correctly? this is the link for the English notes that summer posted http://facemassage.sblo.jp/article/14610105.html

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.docin.com/p-8376504.html

I found this. They have the simplified instructions for the exercises not the step by step. I think if you follow that and the video it should be okay. I find the video fast and I had to pause a couple of times.
I can actually do an english translation if anyone is interested. USD13 for english translation is way overpriced? Haha and I think my english is decent. lol.

I wanted to buy the chines version from amazon china but there's a problem with the payment. I am so sad. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
I read the notes in my native tongue, as apparently it is quite popular in Europe, and as I mentioned earlier - it is lymph-drainage and connective tissue massage, there is no bone manipulation.

That is if we are talking about "the lady in the hat" - Yukuko Tanaka, since critic originally pointed to a different DVD.

I also did it along the video and with reading the instructions - and again, there is no bone manipulation.

However, while the video is easy to follow, I found the instructions are very important, since the video would be a bit misleading. Also, it has to be done on the oiled/creamed faced (it has to be slippery enough, and some had done it on oatmeal milk), and has to be repeated 3 times, some of the movements need to be done with "full force" and some have to be kept light. I would recommend downloading the English version before starting (Thanks to Toby for pointing the link).

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
My thought about this massage and trust me I have no background to have knowledge here is this: It does look to be first a lymph drainage but also there is a type of pressure massage to the structure of the face, not manipulation but slight pressure. Could it be that the slight pressure is causing stimulation to the structure to strengthen the bone are and encourage tighter skin adherence to the facial structure? Seems possible to me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
For example: (loose translation)

Exercise 1. Strengthening the forehead.

Press the entire middle, ring, and lead fingers to the center of the forehead. Count to 3 and while applying pressure move the fingers to the temples . Turn the palms 90 degrees down and lessening the pressure proceed on the sides of the face to the ears, and from the ears - do the "finishing movement" to the clavicle bone, moving the lymph liquid.

Repeat 3 times.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Toby,

in terms of bone manipulation - I doubt it (for the entire year I massaged my daughter's legs daily, when she was born, to prevent future cellulitis and straighten her legs, and I was shown how to do it by an European physician, and could not get much even at her tender age), but the connective tissue - yes, very much so, and that should give tighter skin.

All in all - it seems to be a great technique.

If there is interest - I can try to translate the rest of the instructions, there are 11 exercises, but it will take time.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
I've been trying to find all the Befores and Afters for Bone massage. All I've found are ads to pay money and haven't been able to locate them. I'm not the best computer whiz.

Can you help? Very interested in seeing these.

On another note: I do FE/Ageless and have wonderful results and I wish I could post mine. But I'm shy and have students signed in now and can't!

As for Deb Crowley - Remember she is caucasion and the bone structure is different and the aging process is also. Still she looks wonderful. I have friends who are in their mid-fifties who (in the natural light of day) would Never want pictures taken and posted. Deb did this at 60 and looked really lovely, pure and fresh.

I agree: Befores and afters are difficult to keep in constant motion. Actually April from Carole Maggios flex effect program does continue to post on her blog and she has had wonderful results. I would check this out for an ongoing progress report for facial exercise results.

I hope someone can point me in the direction of the bone massage before and afters as I guess they must be more comprehensive. Thanks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
Yukuko Tanaka looks absolutely fabulous for any age..but for age 65 her physical beauty is amazing.

But does anyone know if is she supposed to still be a 'natural' beauty...meaning no 'work' done...like fat transfers, surgery, fillers, botox, etc.?

If so I would love to know so much more about what she does to look so physically stunning.

Absolutely agree - even her hands are those of a 20 something...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
My thought about this massage and trust me I have no background to have knowledge here is this: It does look to be first a lymph drainage but also there is a type of pressure massage to the structure of the face, not manipulation but slight pressure. Could it be that the slight pressure is causing stimulation to the structure to strengthen the bone are and encourage tighter skin adherence to the facial structure? Seems possible to me.

I was wondering the same thing. To me it seems that I do the same thing with facial massage techniques so I am not quite getting it. I want to! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
I missed this link in the beginning that critic gave but it clearly states it is a lymph drainage massage.....which is important but not sure how much more it is... work. http://jstyle.25today.com/living/issue06/beauty-01.html

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
ClaudiaFE wrote:
Critic... I am ALMOST at a loss for words...

Of course you are entitled to your opinion...

I just wonder why you feel you have to be hurtful over and over again... It's really sad...

"Horrible"... that's what I would describe as your behavior... Hope you don't look as bad as your behavior...

The problem in this forum is some people thought this is their regime and we are unable to post opinion. I don't want to hurt anyone and just telling my feeling. And that is the reason I have stopped visiting other topics that I am NOT interested and create the topic that I want to share with the others who will appreciate.

And, you don't have to worry about how I look like, you will be shock if you see my photo, and I bet you will beg me to tell you how can I do that, as I have people asking for my tips over and over when they know my real age.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:

She is famous in Japan, I found many of her beauty books in bookshops. In one of her books, she did explain how she keeps fit each day, as she is now running her own beauty business (she has a spa and her own skincare and cosmetic line), she sleeps 3-4 hours/day. She said she does yoga (not the exact yoga that we all know), it is focusing for stretching the body. She mentioned that the doctor said her body is always like 20+. Honestly, her features are not that pretty so I believe she did not have any surgery.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
Hi Lacy! Smile

Sorry, if I misunderstood you! I'm finding it bit more difficult to follow along with precisely what everyone is saying here Confused ... not an easy topic to keep straight in one's head! (Ok, bad joke Laughing )

Anyways, that study you just linked appears to be a review of the same Duke study, but using some sort of special software package, yes? Their conclusions were:

Further Analysis of Duke Study wrote:
Results: The glabellar (p = 0.02), orbital (p = 0.0007), maxillary (p = 0.0001), and pyriform (p = 0.008) angles all decreased with age. The maxillary pyriform (p = 0.003) and infraorbital rim (p = 0.02) regressed with age. Anterior cheek mass became less prominent with age (p = 0.001), but the lower eyelid fat pad migrated anteriorly over time (p = 0.007).

So it sounds like this time around, they conclude:

1) That various angles between bones change with time

2) The mid-face bones--the maxillia and infraorbital bone (part of cheeks + eyes)--atrophied with age

3) The frontal cheek mass decreased with age

4) The lower eyelid fat pad moves anteriorly

Conclusion #2 seems to be consistent with other studies finding particularly large losses of bone in the mid-face (cheek and eye region).

So it seems like the jaw, cheek, and eye bones definitely atrophy, not grow, with age. I didn't see any data on the bones of the forehead region, so if one wanted to play the agnostic, you could say the jury is out on this one. But whatever happens, it seems like you can conclude:

Atrophying of many bones of the face (plus maybe or maybe some growth of other bones of the face) have the following effects:

(1) Changing the bone angles

(2) Changing the appearance of the face

(3) Contributing to skin sagging (a couple of the articles specifically said this), including the dreaded NL lines and jawline sagging.

All this would be good arguments for putting stress on the bone--either via facial exercise or via pushing on the bones as perhaps done in bone facial exercise.

I would suspect that you could prevent much of the facial bone atrophy that comes with age...but one of the big questions the much can be restored and what should we do about all this?

Just some more random thoughts from me.... Smile

I agree CM: Interestingly enough - I understand that some of the FE research involves massage of bone for this reason. They have studied this in terms of positive effects of bone massage Vs bone atrophy so maybe this is what it comes down to. It does make sense - bone will atrophy from lack of use over time. I've seen this in dental patients - lack of use of the alveolar bone (bone which covers teeth and root structure -basically part of bone that comprises the maxilla and mandible.) When patients lose their teeth, they lose the bone. When you don't chew on natural teeth the bone has nothing to do and away it will go. Using this basic principle (use it or lose it) Facial bone can benefit from bone stimulation to keep it active and the bone cells in an active phase.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
Colli wrote:
critic wrote:
All,

You can register and download the Taiwan book here:

*can't post link due to restrictions*

Hi Critic,

I'm dying to download the book by the Taiwanese doctor but I'm having a few problems as the site is entirely in Chinese. I managed to get to the registration section and have been able to input most of the relevant details. However, the anti-bot bit at the end - that's where you have to input the Chinese characters displayed in the little picture into the box - is causing problems because I don't know how to input the Chinese characters. Is there any other way I can download this book? Thanks!

I have the same problem, see if you can try other computers to download, I can't do it in my office computer, only the one at home can download the book.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I've been trying to find all the Befores and Afters for Bone massage. All I've found are ads to pay money and haven't been able to locate them. I'm not the best computer whiz.

Can you help? Very interested in seeing these.

On another note: I do FE/Ageless and have wonderful results and I wish I could post mine. But I'm shy and have students signed in now and can't!

As for Deb Crowley - Remember she is caucasion and the bone structure is different and the aging process is also. Still she looks wonderful. I have friends who are in their mid-fifties who (in the natural light of day) would Never want pictures taken and posted. Deb did this at 60 and looked really lovely, pure and fresh.

I agree: Befores and afters are difficult to keep in constant motion. Actually April from Carole Maggios flex effect program does continue to post on her blog and she has had wonderful results. I would check this out for an ongoing progress report for facial exercise results.

I hope someone can point me in the direction of the bone massage before and afters as I guess they must be more comprehensive. Thanks.

My first posting in this topic is the bone massage program that I just bought in October, I finally manage to read the book (as it is in Japanese, I actually read whatever I can but it is with lots of step by step pictures). This program is definitely not lymph drainage program, it is focusing on pushing and bone. I like the chapter about reducing the size of nose and push the cheekbone. The last chapter is talking about the techniques to change the shape of your face.
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Sister does the bone still atrophy if you get a dental implant after having the tooth removed?
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
This is the official website of the bone massage:
http://korugi.jp/pc/index.html

I have used babelfish to translate what is written in her website, I did not re-write it, the translation might not be 100% correct, but you should able to guess:

'Appearance area of bone air medical therapy' is Korea.
Approximately, it was born 'as a private cure the illness whose 30 years ago, in western medical science all-inclusive Osamu is difficult medical therapy,' in earnest it was born from 1999 as a beauty care healthy medical therapy and changed.

Presently, the South Korean has healed Korea and the United States of America (Washington DC), China (Shanghai) in. In Japan, it is 'the bone air medical therapy' study completion person of the only person in the world as a foreigner<The Japanese bone air association>The forest happiness Chishiro of the chairman (Hayashi Sachiyo), began operating at 2006 April Tokyo Shibuya Ku.

'As for bone air medical therapy',<The Japanese bone air association>Trade mark we are registered by the forest happiness Chishiro of the chairman. <Trade mark register 5003328th number>

It is cure of the new concept where 'bone air medical therapy', relaxing the bone and the muscle simultaneously, works the body with making the circulation of the blood smooth just.
General massage (aesthetic is included) is approach to the muscle, but 'bone air medical therapy' keeps approaching “the bone and the muscle” simultaneously. It depends on the 'bone air medical therapy' unique technique, “same effective characteristic and sustaining power” are different from other private medical therapy clearly.

'Regarding the beauty care aspect', the eyelid where you age and you turn off the wrinkle between the eyebrows which the face impression are attached, is due to eye spirit fatigue and stress and hangs gloomily is improved, circulation of the blood becoming bad (blood congestion) the bear under the eye which happens with cause is removed. In addition, lifting the cheekbone, it makes youthful impression, is due to age increase to sag (the = [hourei] line) while lifting the cheekbone, it is not conspicuous by lifting raises and can point. After with reform of the small face, by the fact that the egesta of the whole face are removed healing it probably is to be surprised to the small face which is polished. In regard to the body, it spreads to side and to droop to move aside the tend rear end meat middle portly, it recovers the attractive youthful hip.
In addition, it removes at the solid looking with the face and Cori of all regions of the body 'regarding the healthy aspect'. Furthermore, it alleviates the impression which is many in the gnathal arthropathy patient and stiffens with bone air individual healing method and keeps making expression rich. After healing, “connection of the cog became good. The face became light. The face became easy to move.”And so on large number it receives voice. In regard to the body, the cold characteristic due to the decrease of renewal and solid you see, furthermore the constipation symptom, Cori of the back which includes physiological irregularity, Cori and the scapula of the foot, it is optimum to the person who in addition has been troubled in stubborn shoulder Cori and the lumbago etc. To undo Cori, in just muscular massage does not heal. To undo fundamentally, healing “the bone” is necessary. In addition, we have succeeded in conception with the probability where the people physiology painfully and physiological irregularity not only healing 'uterus management (physiological irregularity/the sterility)' to in regard, is troubled to long time and the sterility are high. Presently, it is the healing method which is observed even from the sterile remedy medical specialist.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
Around the eyes:
The features are clear and unevenness is emphasized in the whole face.
After healing “surroundings of the eye became light and it probably is to have the impression that sight opened”.

Nose:
It is realized probably will be that nose muscle sort the nose became high.
The one whose impression of the nose is round or distantly method of being troubled to which the nostril is spreading, already [nozushiyadou] is not necessary.

Jaws:
The line of the jaw becomes sharp. As for the double jaw which becomes matter of concern of course thing, there is no with something and 'the looks of loose' impression tightens, the extent which mistakes sharply. The photograph is taken, it stops being, it is different, it becomes the impression which 'is polished'.

Face:
The [hourei] line which from 30 generations becomes the especially air.
The sag of the cheek and the excess the cheek meat being lightened portly, you have the impression which “loses weight”. Sharp of the face line which was seen from side it probably is to be surprised.

Skull:
It keeps reforming the left and right symmetric difference and the distortion of the face. It removes at the solid looking of the whole face, it is optimum to also the wrinkle anther being completed and the like of the corner of the eye. Furthermore, unevenness of the whole face is made to emphasize. One headache, there is no stress, nervously and 'with something and the head will not be clear, that' and so on it is optimum to the one which is said.

The fatigue & Cori around the eye due to eye spirit fatigue are understood.

In the massage only 1 days in the stubborn stiff shoulders which do not have the effect, the core of the body (the bone) from you understand.
The cold characteristic one etc where one Japan and China you walk and wearing one and the long haul high-heeled shoe which it turns, it removes at the solid looking with the fatigue of the foot to the one where fatigue is accumulated and in addition the foot is cool and converts chronically.
To the one whose desk work is many, the waist & the back (the backbone the fatigue and Cori of the) scapula are removed.
Chill of the many body is improved fundamentally in cause of the gynecology type disease which begins the sterility. It is effective to the person who physiology painfully, is troubled in physiological irregularity and the sterility.
Colli
5% products discount

Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
My first posting in this topic is the bone massage program that I just bought in October, I finally manage to read the book (as it is in Japanese, I actually read whatever I can but it is with lots of step by step pictures). This program is definitely not lymph drainage program, it is focusing on pushing and bone. I like the chapter about reducing the size of nose and push the cheekbone. The last chapter is talking about the techniques to change the shape of your face.

Hi Critic,
Sorry to be a pest, but would it be possible for you to post instructions on how to do the bone program? I know that it's asking a lot but I'm really interested in this. Thanks for all the information you've provided so far.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
Colli wrote:
Quote:

Hi Critic,
Sorry to be a pest, but would it be possible for you to post instructions on how to do the bone program? I know that it's asking a lot but I'm really interested in this. Thanks for all the information you've provided so far.

Sorry, it is abook with DVD and I don't have the authority to post it here. If you are really interested you can order from amazon Japan, it is about USD22.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
This is another program that I tried on Saturday (with lots of pictures) This is a traditional Chinese therapy that scrapping your skin with a tool which is made by jade or cow's bone:

Preview of the book:
http://vip.book.sina.com.cn/book/index_84799.html

Skin whitening :
http://vip.book.sina.com.cn/book/chapter_84799_49898.html
http://vip.book.sina.com.cn/book/chapter_84799_49898.html

Improve the blood circulation, better complexion:
http://vip.book.sina.com.cn/book/chapter_84799_49900.html

Removing/reducing undereye bags:
http://vip.book.sina.com.cn/book/chapter_84799_49901.html
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Reducing black spots,brown patches on your face:

http://vip.book.sina.com.cn/book/chapter_84799_49902.html
http://vip.book.sina.com.cn/book/chapter_84799_49903.html
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |