Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Latisse, Lumigan & Careprost
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:11 am      Reply with quote
I have just reordered another bottle. I haven't had any side effects other than an occasional eye redness only if I use it several nights in a row.
I only use it several times a week. After trying all of these lash serums and castor oil, which does keep them healthy, none will make them grow like this. I have lashes like I have never had before, it's wonderful!
Someone just asked where I go for my lash extensions!

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
just wanted to add my two-cents regarding xlash. I've been using it for more than a month and so far so good, my lashes are thicker and darker than before, so I'd say give it a try. Maybe you bought it from a bad website or it wasn't the real thing? I think it's great so far...
Sylvana

Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
patzy wrote:
silvershadows wrote:
I ordered the careprost from ADC - will post results once I've used it for 2-3 weeks.

I visited the web site for the first time Crying or Very sad today and did a search and could not find it.

I tried to order from them, but there are some issues with order placement, the shipment $25,
looks like it shipped from India. Can I trust their product?
PosyLee
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:02 am      Reply with quote
Sylvana wrote:

I tried to order from them, but there are some issues with order placement, the shipment $25,

This is where I bought mine. Just started using it last night - hope that it works out for me. Smile
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:20 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
I don't know for sure if they ship to Canada or not but I bought from:

http://www.unitedpharmacies.com/

They carry both Lumagen and generic, no rx required they add a few dollars per rx as I guess they have a Doc who writes the script for them.
I had no problem ordering from them, just took a little while to arrive, but not outrageous!

HTH
DM

DarkMoon, how long did it take for the shipment?
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
Did any of you had to pay international taxes, duties or customs Fees when ordering from unitedpharmacies or reliablerxpharmacy?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
kpka,

Hi Smile I would say around 1-1/2 to 2 weeks to arrive to the US, We don't get hit with custom charges just the regular shipping on international orders for personal use.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:35 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
kpka,

Hi Smile I would say around 1-1/2 to 2 weeks to arrive to the US, We don't get hit with custom charges just the regular shipping on international orders for personal use.

Thank you DarkMoon for quick reply Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:18 am      Reply with quote
kpka wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
kpka,

Thank you DarkMoon for quick reply Smile

You are most welcome! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Sylvana wrote:
patzy wrote:
silvershadows wrote:
I ordered the careprost from ADC - will post results once I've used it for 2-3 weeks.

I visited the web site for the first time Crying or Very sad today and did a search and could not find it.

I've ordered from ADC for two years: Retin-A and Careprost. Great products and Never had a problem. Many on here purchase through ADC.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
There is a big thread on All Day Chemists!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=31384&start=50

Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
There is a big thread on All Day Chemists!

I bumped it, to be fair some have had issues after ordering. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:16 am      Reply with quote
I have only used ADC twice for the lumigen and now I am spammed for life. That's why I had always used inhousepharmacy and even though they were a bit higher on the careprost and did not have lumigen, I went back to them.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:00 am      Reply with quote
I ordered Careprost after using Latisse. The results are different but still pleased with it. My lashes are a little longer, but they are so much thicker. I was applying a primer the other day and noticed that a bunch of new eyelashes were growing underneath my top ones. So yes, Careprost definitely thickens eyelashes.
At first I ordered online for $10/bottle. But my dad goes to India for business. He bought me 10 bottles for only $5.50 usd each. They use them as eye drops over there. So it's pretty much a rip off that they charge 25$ shipping on ADC. Maybe making a friend from India could help.
I will prob. end up using Careprost for a long time. It really works, and I got my mom to start using it. If I knew how to post a photo of my eyelashes I would, because they are really long and thick now. Smile Hope this helps.
Ziggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:25 am      Reply with quote
I was previously using revitalash for about 1,5 years. Had amazing results. I kept it up with weekly application. I am now using careprost, and so far, it looks very similar. I ran out of RL, lashes went back to normal, now they are getting longer and thicker again. I'm going to dye them, when they catch up a little more, I remember getting most compliments and ppl noticing when I did that. Mascara on top of dye is awesome Smile For you who can't /won't order through ADC, you might want to try iOffer, its like an auction site. I ordered from them because my country has strict custom/tax regulations, plus ADC doesn't ship here anymore. I ordered from someone with really good reviews, and no problems, fast shipping, sealed product etc.

Needless to say, I'm very excited about the results and I will never be without careprost, or a similar product, now that I've gotten the taste of long, luscious natural lashes...

I think everyone should know about possible side effects before trying it, and decide for themselves. I have to say, my tear duct production might have been affected, I notice slight tears if I laugh really hard. I don't mind that. Also, my eyes might have been going slightly more green (i have brown-green-gray eyes), but It's very subtle. If it is because of the careprost it doesn't make sense to me, in any case, I thought they would get more brown. Could be seasonal though, or just a placebo effect.

All in all, VERY happy with careprost! Love it! <3 Smile
Ziggy.

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:04 am      Reply with quote
I love careprost and it is amazing what it has done for for my lashes!
I have used inhouse pharmacy for so many years now and love them!
I have not noticed any changes or side effects, but i only use it 1-2 times a week.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:37 am      Reply with quote
I know, aren't the results unreal!? The MUA reviews are pretty convincing too Smile Like you AnnieR, I would order from Inhouse Pharmacy (or ADC) if I could. I'm just happy I found a place where I could get a hold of it at all without breaking the bank.

Seems like Latisse is pretty known in the U.S? I wonder if that actress is still promoting it, after the company got a "slap on the wrist".

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
Celes

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:01 am      Reply with quote
I'm on my second week of Careprost treatment, and noticed great results. I'm sooo happy!!
I'll keep with this in my upper eyelashes but not in the lower because these are looking kind of weird to me.
You have to be careful when apply the product, try to reach the base of each eyelash and avoid pouring in your eyes by accident. The side effects I'm already noticing is eye redness while wearing contact lenses.
I've spent a lot of money in other products, so finding this cheap treatment so effective is thrilling me Very Happy

ps: Sorry for my broken English!
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:37 am      Reply with quote
Another former Revitalash user here. Always had great results from Revitalash but decided to try careprost after reading all the rave reviews here on EDS.

I have now been using Careprost for about a year and it works just as well as Revitalash for a lot less $$. I order from ADC along with the retin-A (Retino I believe it is called) and I have never experienced a problem with them. Takes about 2 weeks to get your order and the shipping cost is high but with the extreme low price of the products it is still a great deal. I usually order 2 or 3 of each item at the same time to off set the shipping fees.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:58 am      Reply with quote
I love Lumigan and Careprost and for me Careprost works just as well as its more expensive counterpart! Love the results! Very Happy

I used Revitalash in the past and it did nothing for me and it was extremely expensive Confused
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:13 am      Reply with quote
I started using Latisse from my day spa at $100 per bottle. I repurchased three times before learning about careprost on this forum.

I now get my careprost from ADC for $10.50 a bottle. My lashes are longer, darker, thicker..better than with Latisse. I also order my retin-A from All Day Chemist as well. The shipping is $25 dollars..but I get all my stuff at once and the shipping is no big deal because of the massive overall savings. I think my last order of three tubes of retin-A and a bottle of careprost was under $80. C'mon..you can't beat that..they also have 4% hydroquinone for $2 a tube! I may order that next..but the trick is to order multiple stuff so the $25 shipping is not big deal. Or chip in with friends and order together. Smile
Glamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
I still cant say enough great things about Careprost Very Happy This is definitely a HG product for me that I will never be without Wink

And at $10 a bottle from ADC you cant go wrong. I stupidly paid $95 a bottle from one of my practitioners for Lumigan and I did that 3 times before discovering the generic version of Careprost.

As I mentioned I purchased Revitalash at $165 for a tube here in Australia and I realize I was totally insane in doing that! What a waste of money especially when it did nothing at all ! I dont have that sort of money to waste so I have no idea what I was thinking! lol
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
Glam...so true. that is what I love about this forum..you can find ways to get the results without paying $$$$.
iMooni85

Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hi
I have been using lumigan for 9 months now , with great results for 6 months , now for 1 months or less i noticed my lashes are back to original length and are thin , are they shedding ? Is it that stage of hair life cycle ? Should i continue using lumigan? Plz answer me ,, feeling really weird abt it .. Sad
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder if you have a bad batch or bottle?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |