Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Warp 10
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:19 am      Reply with quote
Just wondered if anyone else is using the Warp 10. I'm feeling kind of lonely. Crying or Very sad

Here's my pictures - maybe I can inspire someone to join me:

Neck

Before:

Week 1:

Week 2:

Week 3:

Week 4:

Week 6:

Lips

Before:

Week 5:

Week 6:

Songbird
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:18 am      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
Just wondered if anyone else is using the Warp 10. I'm feeling kind of lonely. Crying or Very sad

Skippie,

Don't feel lonely when you are getting such great results. Maybe someone else will decide to give the Warp a try, but in the meantime, keep at it girl Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Wow not only the fine lines and wrinkles, but your skin OVERALL looks improved. The coloring and moisture, AWESOME.

Someone actually told me about the Warp, and I looked it up.

I think what turns people off of it is the weird almost bulky design and small head. People usually look for an easy to use handheld... but given these results and looking at your pics, this thing definitely works!

Only thing I don't like about it, is it runs on batteries!

Your lips have filled out nicely!

Thanks for posting! How do you use it? How many minutes, etc? Do you use on a dry face, or with a serum?

Keep us posted!
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Skippie...is the lighting pretty much the same in the photos...cause it seems like there is a considerable lightening/brightening of your skin tone as well as less wrinkling, etc.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:43 am      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
Skippie...is the lighting pretty much the same in the photos...cause it seems like there is a considerable lightening/brightening of your skin tone as well as less wrinkling, etc.

It seems like similar lighting, but we'll wait for Skippie to answer that. And I agree, it definitely looks as though her skin has a healthy bright glow! And get's better with every week. Awesome results!
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:08 am      Reply with quote
I have tried to keep the lighting the same by taking the picture in the same place and at the same time of the day. However, as the days are getting shorter, the lighting has probably changed some.

As far as moisture, I'm using a lotion mask which helps alot. I use white tea which I brew from teabags on my face 20 minutes prior to the treatment. I don't continually put it on during the 20 minutes because I tried that and didn't think my results were as good. I actually like the rechargeable batteries. It means I can do the treatment anywhere. The Warp 10 automatically turns itself off after 88 seconds, so I use it on problem areas for 60 seconds and move to an area which isn't a problem for the remaining 28 seconds.

I would love to hear from anyone else trying the Warp 10 to see if they're having comparable results.
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:35 am      Reply with quote
I'll have to try the tea bags when I get my LightStim this week.

And I never thought about the portability with having a battery powered device. I always thought battery powered devices wouldn't be as effective, but yours seems to be doing quite a job on your skin!
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Skippie, Where did you purchase? Isn't it a little pricey? (Wish I didn't have to ask.)

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Just found a price on one site saying the Warp 10 is $595.00 + $84.95 for the charger!

WOWWWZERS... I suppose the results BETTER be good.

I still don't understand why it is battery powered (uses 8AA). The battery life allows 50 doses of treatment, but I think I would find it annoying that it switched off every 88 seconds?

Nonetheless, your results are good. Your skin is definitely responding well.
fleurdelis8

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
I am trying the Warp 10. I thought I would use it due to this is LED used in the study that use green tea. I just received it a week ago. I have also used it for pain control and found it to be highly effective for my tmj pain. I don't think I would have spent that much but rationalize it could be used for pain control, so took the leap. Seeing Skippie's results also helped. I don't have nearly as pretty skin as Skippie though. I think too much sun, beach, wind and time have taken a toll. I don't know if the Warp 10 has that much repair ability in it Smile. I suppose that does makes me a good test candidate.... I almost bought the AALS because of the loyalty it has inspired.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome, fleurdelis. I'm so happy to hear from someone else trying the Warp 10. Be sure to take before pictures so you can tell if there's been any progress. The good news is they have a 60-day money back guarantee so if you don't see results within that time period, you can return it. That's what I would have done if I hadn't been getting results. Are you using tea prior to treatment?

The Warp 10 is expensive but not as expensive as the Dermawave which I also considered. I also considered the Tua Viso but don't plan to get it now. In fact, I think I'm through buying gadgets because this is doing everything I wanted. I figure in the long run, it's going to save me money. I ordered it without the batteries and charger, but they included those free. I don't know why, but I was happy about it. One charge of the batteries lasts me six days, so on the seventh I rest and recharge. Very Happy
fleurdelis8

Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Skippie, so far I have used green tea extract. I have just bought white tea to try. I know you felt that white tea may be more effective than green tea.

Since I have used it only for a week, I have not been able to see any changes. I know it is probably too early, and I may need to change the protocol to white tea. I feel that the Warp 10 does have some type of effect because of the pain relief that I have experienced. I will probably add copper peptides products, but I am trying to see if there are reviews and agreement that those type products have a good success rate. I know we all have to take in to consideration skin type, damage, sensitivity, to how we respond.
stevie_
5% products discount

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
This product has received awards from NASA.
Its impressive to me because of NASA's budget
to research and also they are not trying to
sell anything to the public.

from the NASA website:

"The HEALS and WARP 10 technologies have accrued an impressive résumé; the list of accolades received includes induction into the Space Technology Hall of Fame in 2000; being named a Marshall Space Flight Center “Hallmark of Success” as an outstanding commercialization of an SBIR-developed technology in 2004; and winning first place in the Wisconsin “Governor’s New Product Awards” in 2005 for the development of WARP 10. The greatest and most recent accolade came in 2006, when QDI was nominated for and received a “Tibbetts Award.” "

http://www.sti.nasa.gov/tto/Spinoff2008/hm_3.html
stevie_
5% products discount

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
Was looking at the Warp 10 website, the
warp 10 uses the 670 nm wavelength (only),
and its interesting how the light is created:

"The WARP 10® is not designed with LED light bulbs. We have surface mounted chips on an engine that can drive the LEDs 4.5 times harder than the industry standard. We invented the thermal heat sync to pull heat away from the LEDs. The device will not allow it to operate when temperature reaches 41 degrees Centigrade. Tissue damage can occur at 42 degrees (108 F) Centigrade. Our unit will penetrate up to 23cm (9 inches) of soft tissue."
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Update on lips

Week 5:

Week 6:

Week 7:

Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:05 am      Reply with quote
I continue to see some improvement in the lips but NOT in the neck. I'm bummed about that.

BEFORE:

WEEK 2:

WEEK 4:

WEEK 6:

WEEK 8:

DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Skippie - AM with you on that one - have used the AAlightstim on the neck for many months and now the TV. Although there has been some improvement, there are still those circles and some sagging skin. Your lips have really made progress though so maybe the neck will progress more with time. ANyone else out there
have any ideas for sagging necks??? DiPhx

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:22 am      Reply with quote
Skippie, Your pictures are terrific! Your lips look so nice. Have you noticied any lifting in your cheek area? Thank you. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Mars. I don't know if I'm getting any lifting in my cheeks, but they do seem to be filling out. The creases that were beginning to develop have almost disappeared.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
That's so great! WooHoo!

5% products discount

Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
All the photos in this thread are broken. Any chance you can repost them?

Thanks!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |