Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)
Eureka -- I've found the ultimate lip plumper!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
And where might I be able to purchase an IGIA lip pump please? Was just about to order the LL brand, but if they're identical, I'll go with the less pricey one. Thanks!
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:45 am      Reply with quote
lefemme wrote:
And where might I be able to purchase an IGIA lip pump please? Was just about to order the LL brand, but if they're identical, I'll go with the less pricey one. Thanks!

I've tried to order the IGIA one on three separate occasions, but they never sent it to me. Mad

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Red. I just went to order the IGIA lip enhancer and it says it's out of stock. That may be why you didn't receive yours yet.. It certainly is much less pricey than the LL brand! I'll keep checking the website to see when it's available again and post the info here.
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
lefemme wrote:
Hi Red. I just went to order the IGIA lip enhancer and it says it's out of stock. That may be why you didn't receive yours yet.. It certainly is much less pricey than the LL brand! I'll keep checking the website to see when it's available again and post the info here.

It's been out of stock for months, then. I tried to order the pump for the first time back in...er...July, I believe, and I never received it. And, the so-called customer service line just rings and rings when I call. You might be better off just ordering the Luscious Lips. At least, you'll know that it's on its way to you. Cool

I'm still seeing progress! My bottom lip pretty much stays a bit puffy at all times. I can see how it's growing, because...it's kind of hard to explain, but I can see a bit of a crease on either side of my bottom lip. It's not unsightly or anything like that -- it just makes it apparent to me that my lip is expanding, as it wasn't there before, and I can see the increase in volume. Very Happy And, my lips are pretty much devoid of lines.

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:16 am      Reply with quote
Taleene wrote:
I just recently joined this site however, I've been reading faithfully. I was wondering if anyone thinks there is a difference between the lip pumps? IGIA is much cheaper, do you think they are all the same? Also has anyone tried the new City Lips xtra strenght or something? Thank you ladies Very Happy

I haven't tried the new CityLips, but I tried the old one with no results. Crying or Very sad

Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, this is in reference to the posts earlier in this thread about taking HA orally.
Well I went out yesterday and got some- I took 90mg last night and have had 45 mg this morning. I didn't feel any different this morning, but after I took another pill with my breakfast, about 2 hours later my lips feel plumper, like they are a little swollen. And they are so soft- I usually have really dry lips, I haven't looked in the mirror yet, (cuz i am at work), but I feel some tingling under my eyes as well. I just hope that I don't get any tingling on my nose, cus I really do not need that to get any bigger! I was a skeptic, but apparently this works!
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, just looked in the mirror- lips are the same size Sad nose is the same size Very Happy
but I swear I feel some tingling in my face (eye and lip area), maybe Its psychological???
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Red Devil, radiance(now called radiesse also) is NOT appropriate for the lips, you can get ugly lumps, there is a picture of that somewhere by marrianne onwww.yestheyrefake.net. Pretty ugly. Most drs. know you are not supposed to put in the lips. I use it for the nasal folds and it works great and lasts a long time.
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
Red Devil, radiance(now called radiesse also) is NOT appropriate for the lips, you can get ugly lumps, there is a picture of that somewhere by marrianne onwww.yestheyrefake.net. Pretty ugly. Most drs. know you are not supposed to put in the lips. I use it for the nasal folds and it works great and lasts a long time.

Ah...eek. Thanks for the heads-up. I think I must have misread something somewhere! Embarassed

Anyway, my pump had broken. While I was able to super-glue it back together, somehow it had lost ALL suction, so the people at Vortex Health sent me a new one for half-off. I got it today, and used it as usual, and my lips plumped right back up as if I had never stopped using the pump. They are still lasting about an hour, too! Very Happy

lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:20 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered Skin Medica's lip plumping product, it got good reviews.I have been very pleased by their other products so I am going to try the lip product too. I will let you know if I think it works.
shenpei
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
My lip have the same trouble,i want to try it .THANKS!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
I was able to order a cheap lip pump on Ebay.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
What did you order? Does it work?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
I paid about $10 bidding on Ebay for this lip pump. On the product itself it says "Facial Sculpting Lip Enhancer" made in Oklahoma City, OK. The phone # on the product is 1-405-943-8661

As far as I can tell, it's just as good as the Igia, etc. I'm building up to longer pulls....

Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hi There Ladies ~

I'm new & have been taking my time reading thru the pages. I was feeling a bit shy to post but, hmmmm.... You Girls Rock!! When I got to the part where someone was stirring the soup with a "Wonker" hahahaha (i've always called em' "Wangers") and lubing up your "Tubes" and sliding your lippies over them to keep em' plumped... Oh yea, my kind of place Shock Laughing Too funny!!

Well, since I've tried all brands of topicals, I'm going out today to buy some HA. A cheapie brand to get started & then I'll get one better online.

This is the best forum I've read in a L-O-N-G time & sure do appreciate the belly busting laughs... I needed them! Very Happy

Huggs ~
Keyanna
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome to the forum Keyanna/Shadow Moon! You will love it here. The girls are really a lot of fun and you will have some great laughs!
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Man, it's been forever!! I hope everyone is well. Cool

As I mentioned before, my pump broke back in...December, I believe it was, so I my lip-pumping was put on hold for a couple of weeks. I re-started conditioning on Christmas Day. Since then, my plump will usually last from one to two and a half hours. Sometimes it doesn't (my lips are stubborn), but I can always count on the plump lasting at least thirty minutes. I am almost finished with my second month of use, and I have made so much more progress this round. My husband commented that he thinks my lips look bigger in the natural state, too. Razz

MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
THERE you are, RED! I was wondering where you went! What happened - did you take an extended vacation? Glad to see you back! Very Happy
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Smile I've been around, sort of, more or less. I haven't gotten lax on my lip pumping, though! How is everyone else's going?

MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I'm now using the Lips2Kiss system AND taking 4 Hydraplenish capsules at night before bed with tons of water. The Hydraplenish, sad to say, is not working any better than the Source Naturals Skin Eternal did, but I'm going to keep taking them because I want to see if they help hydrate my skin from inside out and in hopes that one day they'll work on my lips, too. I really like the L2K system, though I'm sure my results would be better if I were more consistent in using it. My lips are super hydrated and moisturized, so I'm happy about that.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:03 am      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
Well, I'm now using the Lips2Kiss system AND taking 4 Hydraplenish capsules at night before bed with tons of water. The Hydraplenish, sad to say, is not working any better than the Source Naturals Skin Eternal did, but I'm going to keep taking them because I want to see if they help hydrate my skin from inside out and in hopes that one day they'll work on my lips, too.

you should spread those out through the day or, at the very least, take two in the a.m. and two in the p.m. it *does* make a difference (my right knee is my bell weather as to if i need to up my intake or not). and, of course, you need to make sure you're drinking enough water....
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:31 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
MermaidGirl wrote:
Well, I'm now using the Lips2Kiss system AND taking 4 Hydraplenish capsules at night before bed with tons of water. ...

you should spread those out through the day or, at the very least, take two in the a.m. and two in the p.m. it *does* make a difference (my right knee is my bell weather as to if i need to up my intake or not). and, of course, you need to make sure you're drinking enough water....

Thanks, Cam, I appreciate the input. Truthfully, I thought if I slammed 4 of the HAs right before bed, that would work the best. I will now do 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM, per your advice, and see how that works. Still trying to drink more water, but am doing pretty well if I do say so myself! Thanks again! Very Happy
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:31 am      Reply with quote
lunarmm wrote:
I paid about $10 bidding on Ebay for this lip pump. On the product itself it says "Facial Sculpting Lip Enhancer" made in Oklahoma City, OK. The phone # on the product is 1-405-943-8661

As far as I can tell, it's just as good as the Igia, etc. I'm building up to longer pulls....

Hi! I have just bid on one of these! This is another thing I never would have seen myself doing, but EDS has acclimatised me to the idea..
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:38 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
lunarmm wrote:

Hi! I have just bid on one of these! This is another thing I never would have seen myself doing, but EDS has acclimatised me to the idea..

Hmm...I wonder if this pump works better than the Luscious Lips pump? Let us know what you find out! Very Happy

lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:43 am      Reply with quote
I doubt it works any better but it works and costs a lot less!!!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |