Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Eureka -- I've found the ultimate lip plumper!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:03 am      Reply with quote
You're right about the exfoliation, that's a key step with all skin it seems. I also go over my lips lightly with my dermabrasion cloth in the morning. I do have some NCN pumpkin peel (haven't tried it yet, have been waiting for this skin aggrevation to simmer down) but I'll try it on my lips!
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hello ladies!

Just checking in to say that my lips are staying pretty plump for about three hours, these days. Laughing I knew it would start working eventually!

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
Laura168
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, just updating. No luck yet with my lip pump. I started around May 22nd so I know it is normal not to notice anything yet. But I am getting discouraged.
I am still only doing 5 - 10 sec pulls though. I seem to bruse easy so I have to be careful. Bummer.
I guess I need to add all this other stuff you gals are talking about. There is sooo much that I have to focus!
-Laura

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
Red devil,
Did you find straight copper peptides? Or are you still using the lip tox?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
Laura168 wrote:
Red devil,
Did you find straight copper peptides? Or are you still using the lip tox?

Laura,

Nope, I've been lazy and haven't gotten copper peptides yet. I'm just doing my usual routine of HA, pump, LipTox, and Victoria's Secret Extreme.

I'm sorry that you're bruising, but don't feel too discouraged. I took me six months to see my plump last, and now I will say that it was worth the wait. Smile

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:19 am      Reply with quote
RedDevil, I saw your pic (with the blond hair, ooh-la-la!) and your lips look GREAT.

I've had to lay off the pump a while, I keep getting cysts on my chin and can't risk agrevating them using the pump device. As soon as the last one's gone (getting an injection today) I will resume using it!

I also tried using NCN's pumpkin peel on them last night, then CP's. Very nice blush and slight plumping after the peel, but, I only left it on 1 min and it didn't last long. I'm sure it helps the CP's penetrate more, though.
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Chocolat wrote:
RedDevil, I saw your pic (with the blond hair, ooh-la-la!) and your lips look GREAT.

I've had to lay off the pump a while, I keep getting cysts on my chin and can't risk agrevating them using the pump device. As soon as the last one's gone (getting an injection today) I will resume using it!

I also tried using NCN's pumpkin peel on them last night, then CP's. Very nice blush and slight plumping after the peel, but, I only left it on 1 min and it didn't last long. I'm sure it helps the CP's penetrate more, though.

Thanks, Chocolat! Very Happy

I hope your injection went well.

Occasionally, I have gotten a pimple or two on my chin from using the pump. Usually I just slap on some Neosporin, and then the pimples are gone by the next day. I think that, maybe if I cleaned the mouthpiece daily, this might not happen, so I'm going to start doing that.

Pumpkin peel, eh? Can I buy those in stores, or do I have to order them online? Question

Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
Yup thanks, it's nearly flat now, and unfortunately it'll just stay discolored for a while. It's definitely worth paying for an injection when that happens. Thank goodness for Jane Iredale Disappear!

You can get pumpkin peel from a few places. www.gardenofwisdom.com has one called "pumpken peel" - I haven't tried that yet. The one I have is fromwww.ncnproskincare.com, her "pro pumpkin peel."
Laura168
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Red devil,

Tonight is the first night I noticed a difference on my lips. My husband noticed too. Now this is just using the luscious lip pump. Wow. They feel so swollen that it is kind of hard to talk. Ha ha. This is great. I wonder how long it will last.
I only use the pump at night. 4 pulls for 30 sec.
Tonight I did a couple more over time.
Yippeeee!!!!
I hope you are still on this forum. I love chatting with you from time to time.

Laura

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Laura168 wrote:
Hi Red devil,

Tonight is the first night I noticed a difference on my lips. My husband noticed too. Now this is just using the luscious lip pump. Wow. They feel so swollen that it is kind of hard to talk. Ha ha. This is great. I wonder how long it will last.
I only use the pump at night. 4 pulls for 30 sec.
Tonight I did a couple more over time.
Yippeeee!!!!
I hope you are still on this forum. I love chatting with you from time to time.

Laura

Hi Laura! Very Happy

I'm glad that you are seeing a difference in your lips. Let us know how long your plump lasts. I take it you got through the conditioning phase with no problems? Are you using oral HA as well?

As for me, I'm thinking about re-conditioning. My lips stay somewhat plump throughout the day, but it's still slow going, although I'm still seeing a gradual increase in size. I think that's a good thing, though, because the change is so gradual that no one goes, "Oh my God, what did you do to your lips??"

My husband, mother and I were in Bulgaria for three weeks, and during that time I didn't really use the pump very much. (I wanted to avoid my mom's drama, because she tends to freak out when she sees that my lips are swollen.) But, looking at the pictures from the trip, I can see quite a difference in my lip size. They have most definitely gotten larger in their natural state, so I am pleased. My top lip has especially increased.

I think that if I were to re-condition, then the really BIG plump would stay longer. So, as of tomorrow, I'll be repeating the two-week period.

I enjoy chatting with you too. Keep us updated, and happy plumping to you! Cool

Laura168
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Red,

I am not sure how long it lasts yet. I pump more during the evening when I have more time and then I end up falling asleep so I don't know how long it lasts.
I just plumped them up now and it is 8:30pm so I will watch, unless I fall asleep before the plump goes away.
Also, I am not using the oral HA. I will start that up now that I know the pump actually works.
I have no more bruising either. It took a while for that to stop, I was really careful though.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:25 am      Reply with quote
Hello ladys,

Can someone help my please Confused ,i cant vind where to order the HA,there ar so menny sites.

Who can give me advice where to order(i have paypal and from the netherlands).

Thanks so far,...... i think the Ha is good for Mature skin tho.

Love everyone.
Diaan Very Happy
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:18 am      Reply with quote
diaan46 wrote:
Hello ladys,

Can someone help my please Confused ,i cant vind where to order the HA,there ar so menny sites.

Who can give me advice where to order(i have paypal and from the netherlands).

Thanks so far,...... i think the Ha is good for Mature skin tho.

Love everyone.
Diaan Very Happy

Hi Diaan!

I would trywww.vitacost.com. I ordered my HA from there a while back, and the price was very reasonable. I usually just get mine from Walmart or Walgreen's, but I'm not sure if you have these stores in the Netherlands.

It seems like there was another site I used...but I can't remember what it was called. I'll see if I can find out for you.

Hope this helps! Very Happy

Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Diann,

I just remembered -- trywww.iHerb.com. They were the fastest and the cheapest place that I ordered from. Cool

Laura168
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

I guess the plump only lasts about 30 minutes. It still feels plump a bit longer but it doesn't look plump to me after 30 minutes.

I will try and get some pictures this weekend. I have the before pictures in my computer. I will put the before and after together.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:38 am      Reply with quote
Hello girls Very Happy

I have ordert it from vitaminlady,and yesterday i recied them,......2 bottles with 60 capsules, i most took 2 capsules bofore meal 1x a day.The capsules have 200 mg HA in them.

Well hahahaha can somebody tell me when i can expect some improvment on skin condition,..i now i by a litttle impatient Cool .

Thanks red devil for your help so far!!

Diaan
diaan46
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:03 am      Reply with quote
Oeps,.....wrong info Embarassed ,The called
DERMA BEAUTY HA.
VITAMIN C 120 MG
VITAMIN E 30IU
CALCIUM 20 MG
HYALURONIC ACID 100 MG(from Bio Cell Collagen 11)??

And a blend (large)hahaha

I paid 39,95$ and shippincost 14$, for 2 bottles.

Diaan
PRETGRL

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
New here. I just had to say, this site is awesome!! Very Happy I am going to start trying all the lip plumping advice here!

Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
I have had great results using Hyalogic's oral Hyaluronic Acid supplement as well as their serums and lip balm!
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Hiya Ladies!

Just a quick update here.

I had been off of my HA for a couple of weeks, being too busy to go back to Walmart and purchase more.

I had also been off of my lip pump for about five days, because I had some sort of blister on my lip that hurt when I tried to use the pump.

I finally got back on my HA, which healed my lip problem very quickly. Then, I started using my lip pump again, and I found that I had some plump all day long. I'm thinking that taking "breaks" from the pump for a few days every month or so tends to help my lips stay plumper.

I went to pick up my (brutally honest) best friend about seven hours after I had used the pump. He said, "You must be using your lip thing again...you look like you've been punched in the mouth." Rolling Eyes Laughing

I find that my lips (in their natural state) keep looking larger and more defined as I go along, which makes me very happy. Very Happy

Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:52 am      Reply with quote
RD thanks for the update. Sometimes taking a break from a routine can speed up progress up...seems the opposite would be true, doesn't it?
I need to recondition again, myself. I'm also doing Flex Effect regularly now (the facial exercises, not a similarly named mouth device) and swear my lips are more well-defined and firmer. However, now I'd also like them to be fuller, so back to the pump I go!
aerial

Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi ladies

i'm really new here and interested in lip plumping products. This is the longest thread ever - very impressive! The best product I have found down (available in Australia) is Lipfusion, which keeps my lips plump for a good few hours. As far as i know i can't buy HA in capsule form down here -- does anyone know a good place to buy HA caps online that ships internationally?

thanks!
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi aerial!

I'd suggestwww.iHerb.com. I've always had a good experience with them, they're fast and cheap. I would *assume* that they ship internationally, but I'm not completely sure.

I wish Lipfusion worked for me. I've tried two tubes of it, and no go. But, the Victoria's Secret plumper and LipTox help me to sustain the plump I get from my lip pump. So, it's all good! Laughing

Good Luck!!

Always Young

Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Girls, I'm 64 y/o and continually trying to slow down the clock. I started using Rejuva originally for my skin. ( It does work ) but I had noticed a slight improvement in my small lips. It has :

Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II 900 mg.
Hyaluronic acid 150 mg.
BioCell Collagen II 1,500 mg.
MSM 750 mg

All this as well as other vitamins. I have been considering just using the HA tabs instead. Would anyone happen to know if too much collagen is detrimental to your health? Thanks, I would really appreciate a reply.
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Always Young wrote:
Hi Girls, I'm 64 y/o and continually trying to slow down the clock. I started using Rejuva originally for my skin. ( It does work ) but I had noticed a slight improvement in my small lips. It has :

Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II 900 mg.
Hyaluronic acid 150 mg.
BioCell Collagen II 1,500 mg.
MSM 750 mg

All this as well as other vitamins. I have been considering just using the HA tabs instead. Would anyone happen to know if too much collagen is detrimental to your health? Thanks, I would really appreciate a reply.

Hi, Always Young!

Rejuva sounds awesome. I'm guessing it's in a caplet form? Where could I get some? Razz

I personally haven't heard whether too much collagen is bad for your health. I think that if you stick to the recommended dosage, then you should be fine. (I told my doctor a while back about my taking HA, and I asked him whether it was safe, and he said "it's perfectly safe as long as you don't take any more than what is recommended.") Smile

My lip update: Still going well with the pump and HA, my lips are still growing and staying plump longer, bit by bit. They are staying red too, which is an added bonus. Very Happy

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |