Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dermarolling for Product Penetration ONLY
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
MaryClaire
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Keliu,

Would you share what kind of sheet mask you use and where you purchase it from? How long do you leave it on? Does it Thanks!

Mary
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
MaryClaire wrote:
Hi Keliu,

Would you share what kind of sheet mask you use and where you purchase it from? How long do you leave it on? Does it Thanks!

I don't have a favourite - I actually started a thread on the Forum asking for suggestions a while back. At the moment I'm using the Olay Regenerist ones because they're reasonably priced, available from the supermarket and contain good ingredients. SKII are good too, but a bit expensive. I've just found out about the Nulase ones, but haven't tried them yet. Most of the masks I've used are applied for around 30 minutes. They're very soothing to use after rolling.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:30 am      Reply with quote
Post about results:

The previous Sunday I did what I call my 'mad' PP roll.
Not fully knowing the protocol for product penetration, I used my only roller (1.5mm) and decided I would use Retin A 0.1% as the product to penetrate (which I have been using once a week without rolling).

During the roll, I got abit roller-happy with my jaw and lower cheeks as it didn't hurt much; I pressed harder and drew spots of blood.
Rest of face, I rolled many times in all directions.

The result:
Was swollen for one day.
Was red for a few days and had sunburnt effect.
Got track marks on my jaw which lasted til Friday from having rolled there in only one direction. Embarassed
Had what looked like huge open pores on my cheeks til Thurs.
Thurs; skin started to peel slighly (I use hempseed oil to keep Retin-a flakes away) so could have been worse. Noticed very dry on cheeks.
Thurs night; wore NL frownies to bed
Fri; had areas of brown skin showing through round jaw and sides of mouth area. (Neondaze and Rileygirl, you were right - I 'burnt' my skin.)
Frid night; got out my Timepeel, (microdermabrasion unit) and blasted brown bits and flakes. Wore NL frownies.
Sat: big party night!! Skin looked magnificent all day!! It glowed, soft ( ) lines, N/L softer, skin looked more plump.
Sunday; skin looked rubbish (but hey who cares! it looked good for the party!!). Pores back and skin looked 'thinner'. BTW only drank 2 glasses of champagne, plenty of water and slept for 10 hours (kids at my parents.)
Mon: skin looks tired and ( ) lines worse than ever. Also new pouches either side of ( ) lines.
Mon night: did mild roll with serum consisting of rosehip oil (for vit A), wheatgerm oil (for vit E) and two other oils for omega 3. Rolled 3 times in each direction (star). Rolled lightly although I noticed my lower cheek area doesn't go red (or hurt). Everywhere is bright red but there it doesn't change at all (anyone else seen this?). I did the star shape twice there.
Tues: skin not red, doesn't feel sunburnt, has huge pores.
Weds: skin looks even worse today. Huge pores plus brown marks either side of ( ) lines.

Will continue this diary....
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:50 am      Reply with quote
This is Miranda - sounds to me that you're over-doing things. First of all, a 1.5 mm is really too aggressive for product penetration, you need a roller with shorter needles. Secondly, it's not advisable to apply Retin-A on freshly rolled skin (although I'm also guilty of having done this). Thirdly, doing a microdermabrasion treatment on top of all the above is akin to self mutilation - you'll end up with no skin left!

IMHO, best let your skin recover for a few weeks before doing any further treatments - and get a shorter needle roller, then you can roll more often. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
This is Miranda - sounds to me that you're over-doing things. First of all, a 1.5 mm is really too aggressive for product penetration, you need a roller with shorter needles. Secondly, it's not advisable to apply Retin-A on freshly rolled skin (although I'm also guilty of having done this). Thirdly, doing a microdermabrasion treatment on top of all the above is akin to self mutilation - you'll end up with no skin left!

IMHO, best let your skin recover for a few weeks before doing any further treatments - and get a shorter needle roller, then you can roll more often. Very Happy

Hi Keliu,
Thank you for your concern!
Does sound like I'm going abit bonkers doesn't it...but just to address:

I did go alittle overboard in certain areas with the first roll but the second was without pressure - just a tickling sensation.

I was advised on the dermaroller thread (after I'd done it) that Retin-A was too strong and I won't use that again on my face (it's working wonders on my stomach though).

I'm hugely opposed to over-exfoliation (even exfoliation in general) and used the Timepeel on low and used the wrong word when I said 'blasted'. I just took off some of the dead skin. My skin gets nothing but TLC every other day of the week (cleansing oil, hempseed oil, lymph massage, emollient face cream).

I've ordered a .5mm roller from Sarah Vaughter and just waiting for it's arrival.

I wanted to put my 'diary' here with full honesty - both ups and downs so others can either learn from my mistakes Embarassed or maybe this will lead to something interesting.Idea
No one else seems to report back on results from rolling - either short or long term.

We will wait to see what my skin does next!!
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:08 am      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:
I wanted to put my 'diary' here with full honesty - both ups and downs so others can either learn from my mistakes...

Miranda, yes, I'd like to see how you react to rolling!

This is Miranda wrote:
...No one else seems to report back on results from rolling - either short or long term...

I am tempted to do it in the hope that it can do me a miracle on my sagging skin; however, it seems to me that rolling has positive effect on Bethany only.
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:17 am      Reply with quote
Sorry I haven't posted an update before this - busy time for everyone, I'm sure. I have been doing a weekly "deep roll" with a 0.5mm roller, which turns my face bright red and does cause some swelling. All bad side effects are gone within 24 hours. I've done this twice now, and feel that as long as I allow myself one full day to recuperate, I could go anywhere the next day. I continually apply oils and Vitamin C products during the 24 hour period of recuperation. After that first 24 hour period, my skin looks amazing! It's fresh, plump, and filled out. I've been using Ester C when I roll, and mixing it with retinyl palmitate. After rolling, I apply IS Clinical ProHeal Serum, and either emu or hempseed oil. This weekly roll is done 10 times in each direction of the star pattern with very little pressure, but the roller is twice as big as the one I use on a more daily basis - it's 0.5mm.

During the week, I have done both a few swipes all over, (not really using the pattern except on upper lip line) and doing the entire face in sections in the star patten - 4-5 times in each direction - both using the 0.2mm roller. Even with this tiny-needled roller, I can really feel the actives when I apply them. If I roll in the morning, I apply Dream Products day lift, which is full of Vitamin C, green tea, and lots of other goodies. I always use sunscreen. If I have done a morning roll, I use retin-a followed by hempseed oil that night. If I do a night-time roll, I use the Ester-C/retinyl palmitate I use on the deeper rolls and follow up with a gentle retinol nighttime product.

Results:

PROS: The fullness and plumpness of the skin are amazing. I can also say that my skin is brighter, much tighter, pores are teeny to nonexistent, and upper lip lines are now reduced considerably. I am in love with rolling! It's difficult NOT to roll twice a day, but I don't.

CONS: I have to be very careful of the neck. I can only roll the neck area twice a week, far less than my face can be rolled. I always turn red immediately after a roll, any roll. The redness is gone within 4 hours if I have done a light roll. Undereye area also needs to be rolled less than the rest of the facial skin. Daily rolling (although very gentle) was too much for the eyes. On the bony parts of the facial skin and on the neck, I have a tendency to develop hives, and what I have found to work very well when that happens is cold Milk of Magnesia. I also like Neem Oil for the itchies.

So, what I have come up with is that my skin does well with a 0.5mm roll every week or two. The skin inevitably looks fantastic 24 hours after this roll. I also do well with daily or every-other-day rolling (4-5x each direction) for product penetration with a 0.2mm roller. This has not turned out to be too much for me, but we are all different and it may be a bit much for others. I do know that I can tolerate more rolling now than I initially could. I use a microdermabrasion cloth lightly once a week, not on a day I roll.

All in all, I am thrilled with my results and plan to continue rolling.

BTW, the difference between a 0.2mm roller and a 0.5mm roller is quite a bit - much more than I had assumed. ~ JJ

Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for the great post, jjbeacham. I have a .2 for product penetration that I haven't tried yet. Was mostly not sure about what products to use with it for the best results. So something vit c and lots of anitoxidants is good then and of course, the oils, and the retin-a. Will most likely start next week and try it out.
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hittin40 wrote:
Thank you so much for the great post, jjbeacham. I have a .2 for product penetration that I haven't tried yet. Was mostly not sure about what products to use with it for the best results. So something vit c and lots of anitoxidants is good then and of course, the oils, and the retin-a. Will most likely start next week and try it out.

Hi, Hittin! Yes, you need Vitamin C and frankly, I think L-Ascorbic acid is a bit strong to roll in. It's best applied at least an hour afterward, or later. Any nice C product containing MAP, ester-C or any of the more gentle forms of Vitamin C will work great. And any gentle form of Vitamin A will work beautifully also (retinyl palmitate, retinol). Retin-a is far too strong and will likely burn you if you don't wait a bit after rolling to apply. I have applied products that caused no reaction when I wasn't rolling, only to be in shock at how much I could feel them after rolling. I think from now on, I'm going to test a product I haven't yet used on my hand, after rolling a little patch of skin. It's quite unnerving to apply what seems to be a nice face cream only to find it's become a blowtorch. Lots of hopping around going on, let me tell you! Laughing

I think one of the key things to remember is that we want our current products to sink in better and we want to be able to access more of their actives. That being the case, light rolling over the entire face and neck after applying daycream or nightcream should be fine. But I would not recommend doing the 10x each way kind of roll without doing a patch test first. If it happens, and you do get fiery face, wash your face and apply something soothing, and perhaps an ice pack. It calms down fairly quickly. ~ JJ

P.S. Expect to be red in the face and to feel tingly, but hurting and burning are NOT normal. If that occurs, wash your face gently and apply soothing oils.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
I just thought of a nice little rolling potion that I used last week. I put a nickel-sized bit of avocado oil in my palm, and added a drop or so of each of these: Skinactive's Let's Make Collagen; Skinactive's Marine Nutrient Serum; and Skinactive's AntiOx Booster. It worked great. Another one I like is Jason Hyper-C Serum, which contains six forms of Vitamin C, but is on the oily side. Garden of Wisdom has a product called Chock Full of Vitamins w/Retinyl Palmitate that looks as if it would be wonderful for rolling. ~ JJ

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
jjbeacham wrote:
......BTW, the difference between a 0.2mm roller and a 0.5mm roller is quite a bit - much more than I had assumed. ~ JJ
Very Happy

Hi JJbeacham,

Did you see bloodspot when you rolled with the 0.5mm roller?

Will you keep using the 0.2mm roller? Do you like the results of this roller?
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
jjbeacham wrote:
......BTW, the difference between a 0.2mm roller and a 0.5mm roller is quite a bit - much more than I had assumed. ~ JJ
Very Happy

Hi JJbeacham,

Did you see bloodspot when you rolled with the 0.5mm roller?

Will you keep using the 0.2mm roller? Do you like the results of this roller?

Summer, no - no blood spots with either of my rollers. My face gets very red, but there hasn't been one drop of blood, not with the 0.2mm nor with the 0.5mm roller.

I am going to keep using the 0.2mm roller, because when I use it and then apply a cream, I can really FEEL the actives in the cream, so I think it has excellent benefits as far as getting products down to the dermis.

If I were going to have to choose a roller to get the most benefit out of, right now I would choose the 0.5mm, but I also couldn't use it more often than once every week or two. I say that I would choose it, because the results are so much more immediately evident (swelling, extreme redness), leading to great-looking, firm, tight skin 24 hours later.

However, that may not be fair to the 0.2mm roller, because I think the results of using that one are cumulative and it will take some time to properly evaluate the benefits of it. So I intend to keep using both. HTH! ~ JJ Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi JJbeacham,

Thx for your reply!

I am still on the fence of dermarolling....
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
Hi JJbeacham,

Thx for your reply!

I am still on the fence of dermarolling....

If you're still on the fence, I would suggest getting the small (0.2mm or 0.25mm) roller. It's not going to hurt one bit while you are rolling. It's afterwards that you have to be careful what you apply so your face doesn't sting or get too sensitive. The needles themselves don't sting.

The 0.5mm roller on the other hand, has needles that are twice as long and you can tell they're there. I honestly can barely see the 0.2mm needles with the naked eye. And it doesn't hurt at all. I can see that if I were to use harder pressure, the 0.5mm could conceivably sting a bit, but not the smaller roller. HTH!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
JJ, one question,

Did you apply any serum on your face while rolling?
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi Summer, JJ

I just want to add to this topic: I recently received my 0.5mm roller and am really pleased with the immediate results. I've had a 1.5mm since Oct and have been rolling my stomach stretchmarks with Retin A 0.1% and the results have been unbelievably fast. So I tried using my 1.5DR on my face, firstly as a 'deep' once a month roll then a more often 'light' roll. The reaction was quite extreme - immediate look wasn't great but long-term will probably be beneficial (I also used Retin-A after) and so I decided to buy the .5mm DR. I did my first roll with this the other day and just used Hempseed oil after and my skin looks much firmer today. There was no down-time (unlike the 1.5mm, my skin would not look good for a few days), and it didn't hurt. There were no blood spots and only a short-term redness (although my skin felt alittle swollen over night) but the next day, felt fine.
I would recommend derma-rolling for skin plumping and scar-tissue repair.
BTW I also used a single needle on my chicken pox scar - I went deeper here and drew blood and am planning on doing this only once every 5-6 weeks and will report on any improvement seen.
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:38 am      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
JJ, one question,

Did you apply any serum on your face while rolling?

Summer, normally when I roll, I use a light Ester-C Serum that is so silky it's like silky water. Not a thick product at all, but the great thing is, you can roll with virtually anything that isn't super-strong. You can even roll with hot water and then apply your product. So most of the time, yes, I use something. But I've also done some quickie rolls with only hot water.

I think what I'm trying to say here is that there are simply no hard and fast rules to this. What your own skin normally likes, it will really like when it's rolled in or when applied immediately after rolling. If you prefer to roll with water (to create the little channels down to the dermis), then apply your cream or serum after that. If you plan to use a very strong product such as retin-a, I would suggest waiting at least one hour before applying, or do a patch test. You are getting so much more product and it pays to remember that. If you were getting 3% before, you are now going to get 90%+. HTH! ~ JJ

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:49 am      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:
Hi Summer, JJ

I just want to add to this topic: I recently received my 0.5mm roller and am really pleased with the immediate results. I've had a 1.5mm since Oct and have been rolling my stomach stretchmarks with Retin A 0.1% and the results have been unbelievably fast. So I tried using my 1.5DR on my face, firstly as a 'deep' once a month roll then a more often 'light' roll. The reaction was quite extreme - immediate look wasn't great but long-term will probably be beneficial (I also used Retin-A after) and so I decided to buy the .5mm DR. I did my first roll with this the other day and just used Hempseed oil after and my skin looks much firmer today. There was no down-time (unlike the 1.5mm, my skin would not look good for a few days), and it didn't hurt. There were no blood spots and only a short-term redness (although my skin felt alittle swollen over night) but the next day, felt fine.
I would recommend derma-rolling for skin plumping and scar-tissue repair.
BTW I also used a single needle on my chicken pox scar - I went deeper here and drew blood and am planning on doing this only once every 5-6 weeks and will report on any improvement seen.

Miranda, I'm so glad you tried the 0.5mm roller! There is something about the smaller needles that does exactly what you said - increases firmness and plumpness. It also, over time, will reduce wrinkles, I'm convinced of that. And, of course, any needling is going to induce collagen production. This is such a painless way to roll, with no blood whatsoever, yet still get wonderful benefits. It's quite strange, because I did not expect this, but I find myself wanting to roll a LOT.

You get hooked on your skin being that firm and plump and dewy. I have to make myself behave! You get results with the smaller needles that the longer needles are not going to give you. There is a definite difference as far as facial skin is concerned. I can even tell quite a difference between my 0.2mm and my 0.5mm. My skin being like it is, I consider the 0.5mm my "deep" roll. Laughing

I also wanted to mention that I think your olive skin is probably quite a bit thicker and stronger than fair skin like mine. It's up to each of us to properly assess our skin and what it can take. Mine is fair but thick, yet I am pretty sure that your skin is by nature thicker than mine is. And I can't imagine using a 1.5mm roller on my face. You're very brave! ~ JJ

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Miranda & JJ,

Okay, I'll purchase a 0.2mmm & 0.5mm from Sarah Vaughter once the 0.5mm is back to inventory.

I have been using AALS for 6-7 weeks & see my skin is getting firmer.

Rita from Prolight says that LED & rolling could deliver faster result of improving sagging skin.
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:00 am      Reply with quote
One thing that I wanted to mention is this: the pattern in which you roll in very important. When I do a little morning "daily" type roll, I may roll one cheek in long, sweeping rolls, then do the other cheek, going back and forth perhaps 3-5 times. I get a little more intense around the mouth, and then give the forehead a few swipes. Just all over rolling to get product in, NOT using the star pattern for collagen induction.

But, when I do what I consider an actual roll for CIT, I roll 4-5 times back and forth in each direction of the star over an approximately 2-inch square area of the face (not quite so intensely on the neck - probably would divide the neck into 4 sections), and go slowly and carefully. If I do what I consider a deep roll, I will use the same procedure, but roll in each direction, back and forth, 10 times - with such a roll, I would get swelling.

So not only do we have a choice about which needle length to use, we also have choices about the amount of pressure used on the roller against the skin, the size of the area being rolled, and the number of rolls back and forth in each direction. All of this together is what constitutes a roll. So there's lots of room for perfecting the process for the individual, and for stepping it up a notch (or backing off a bit) when you're ready. ~ JJ

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:05 am      Reply with quote
JJ,

Thx for the tips!
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:05 am      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
Miranda & JJ,

Okay, I'll purchase a 0.2mmm & 0.5mm from Sarah Vaughter once the 0.5mm is back to inventory.

I have been using AALS for 6-7 weeks & see my skin is getting firmer.

Rita from Prolight says that LED & rolling could deliver faster result of improving sagging skin.

Summer, I'm so glad you mentioned LED in conjunction with rolling. I think that is true about fast results using the LED and roller both. I haven't done it yet, but I'm getting my LED off the shelf today. A friend has had incredible results spraying her face with green tea (just brewed green tea in a spray bottle) at 5 minute intervals over a 20 minute period, then using her LED about 3 minutes per area. She rolls with small rollers also, and has gorgeous skin.

Did Rita say how often to use the LED in conjunction with rolling? I'm also wondering if before or after rolling would be the way to go. After rolling, my skin is very sensitive. Thanks ~ JJ

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:09 am      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
JJ,

Thx for the tips!

You know, Summer, I think we're all going to end up doing rolling a bit differently from one another, just because everyone's skin is different. I love the fact that we can tailor the procedure to "fit" our own skin. Every little bit of info helps, doesn't it? We're all sort of like the Lewis & Clark Expedition of small rollers. Laughing The more information we have, the better. Thanks to all the brave Forum members who paved the way with those long needle rollers! ~ JJ

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:14 am      Reply with quote
JJ,

No, Rita didn't go into that much when she sent me her reply. She just mentioned that it was an advanced method of rejuvenation which used her ProLight Red/Infrared & the derma-roller.

I think that if 0.2mm & 0.5 are to enhance product penetration, I think it is ok for us to use the light & rolling on the same day; maybe one in the am & the other in the pm.
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 am      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
JJ,

No, Rita didn't go into that much when she sent me her reply. She just mentioned that it was an advanced method of rejuvenation which used her ProLight Red/Infrared & the derma-roller.

I think that if 0.2mm & 0.5 are to enhance product penetration, I think it is ok for us to use the light & rolling on the same day; maybe one in the am & the other in the pm.

That's probably a good idea using one in the morning and one at night. I can use product after a light roll, but I am very careful about what I put on my skin after an intense 10X roll with the 0.5mm roller. I have to be careful, or I will have a burning face. What I normally use is oil, oil, and more oil. With that type of roll, I might wait until the day after the roll to use the LED. But with the light rolls (4-5X) I would have no problem using the LED the same day.

BTW, after researching a bit, I think one of the very best oils to roll with or to apply afterward is Virgin Red Palm Oil (cold-pressed). It contains an abundance of the vitamins necessary for collagen formation. I'm going to get some after using up some of my too-abundant oil supply. JJ

Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:52 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |