Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best of the Best Lifting Eye Creams.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jillybean

Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,

I am fairly young however the skin just above my eyelids is noticably beginning to become loose/sag and is slightly crepey. My eyelids are looking smaller than ever now because they are being obscured by the damaged skin. Sad

I think the premature damage/aging will respond quite well to products though and I'd like to hopefully lift and tighten the skin back up so my eyelids aren't so hidden. I was wondering if you could help me in choosing the right products and methods for doing this?

From searches, it seems that some of the best products to tighten/firm and repair, are:

-Copper Peptides (Super GHK cream to start with?)
-DMAE SERUM
-Perfect Complexion HA soylift
-PSF Cranberry Phyto-lift
-Guerlain issima success eye tech
-Decleor Hydrotenseur

Could anyone please tell me which of these would be best to use, plus which would work best together as part of a routine (if I can use more than one safely), to give the best results possible? Should I use one in the am, another in the pm, layer a couple or not layer as it would be too much etc..? I just want to achieve the best lifting results I can. Price is no problem.

Long term results are the aim but I'd also love it if one of the products was great at giving you an immediate lift in the mornings. If you could help me with that too, that would be amazing! Smile

Thank you so, so much for your help.
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
I am not an expert in cosmetics brands, but I can suggest you something what worked for me.

I am using Tua Viso for almost two months and have very good results in eye area. My eyebrows are lifted and very nice shaped, upper eyelids also ( as I understood that is your main problem) and under eye area is much tighter and lighter than before. In meantime I didn't use any creams except Vichy Liftactiv Eye Cream which I used before and started with retin a which can only worsen things in the beginning.
So all credits goes to Tua Viso.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Mirjana Smile

I think that sounds good but I really want to address the skin that needs to be tightened too. Hmm, can anyone comment? (even if you just told me if any of the products worked for you that would be lovely!)
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:52 am      Reply with quote
I've only used the Ha Soy Lift and the PSF Cranberry gel. The Ha Soy Lift did nothing for my face (worked on neck lines for a while and I love the smell!). The Cranberry gel is great and really pulls the lid tight and open. It is temporary, though.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:18 am      Reply with quote
What about facial exercises and massage, these will both directly effect that area. What is your skintype?
jillybean wrote:
Thanks Mirjana Smile

I think that sounds good but I really want to address the skin that needs to be tightened too. Hmm, can anyone comment? (even if you just told me if any of the products worked for you that would be lovely!)

Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:06 am      Reply with quote
My skintype is combination. I just started doing some eyebrow lifting exercises, however if you could reccomend one that you think works best, that would be great!

Thanks rileygirl. But oh dear.. I was really edging towards the HA soylift over the cranberry gel for that instant lift. Now I don't know what to do..

I'm thinking maaaybe copper peptides are a good idea for long term repair, but is there anything else that will give long term results a bit faster? (hrmm.. and would the GHK even tighten or does that only come with stronger CP products?)
I wouldn't know what to use in conjunction with the CP too..Sad

(sorry for all the questions!)
syf

Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:36 am      Reply with quote
I used Transformulas EyeLifting Gel, it does tighten and lift my eyes, especially when i didn't sleep well
Mau
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:25 am      Reply with quote
I totally agree with rileygirl regarding HA Soy lift. It didn't help me at all and, I am afraid, was a reason of some side effects.
What I loved-loved-loved was La Prairie Essence Caviar Eye Complex, it was very effective. I could feel how my brows were lifted, really.
The product was very pricey even after discount but it lasted almost for 7 months (I used it in the evening only because it was just a very thin serum and not enough moisturizing).
The result appeared gradually but permanent. I finished the bottle in july and I think that I still feel the effect.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:47 am      Reply with quote
jillybean wrote:
Thanks rileygirl. But oh dear.. I was really edging towards the HA soylift over the cranberry gel for that instant lift. Now I don't know what to do..

I'm thinking maaaybe copper peptides are a good idea for long term repair, but is there anything else that will give long term results a bit faster? (hrmm.. and would the GHK even tighten or does that only come with stronger CP products?)
I wouldn't know what to use in conjunction with the CP too..Sad

(sorry for all the questions!)

I was very disappointed in the Ha Soy lift, but if you are ordering anything else from her, you could ask for a sample and see how it works for you. Some people just love it!

I just had a brief trial with the GHK, so really can't help you on that one!
dilemmas
5% products discount

Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:33 am      Reply with quote
L'OCCITANE BAUME DES YEUX EYE BALM is pretty good
imaiyuan
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
RoC® RETINOL CORREXION(tm) Eye Cream Specially formulated for the delicate eye area, it visibly reduces wrinkles around the eyes and crow's feet in 12 weeks. In addition, it evens out dark circles and reduces puffiness in 4 weeks 。
I use a lot of products, NUXE, LANCOME, EL, EA ... RoC Eye Cream is the best.
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
There are quite a few temporary fixes on the market that deal with under eye bags and loose skin but I haven't seen any that deal with the upper eyelids. I think it is a difficult area and, unfortunately, probably can't be fixed by cosmetics alone in terms of tightening.

I have used Jurlique eye gel in the mornings which helps with puffiness and also makes my eyes feel like they can actually open after a big night out!! That may help.
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:37 am      Reply with quote
Have a look at the True Radiance thread, it seems to help with upper eyelids:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=25209&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |