Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
If you are using STOP and LED what protocol are you using?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Hittin40
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:51 am      Reply with quote
I was just wondering for you lovely ladies out there who are using both STOP and LED, like AAlightstim or Prolight how you were incorporating using the two.

I don't know if I should complete one round of STOP and then start the LED or do them both at the same time or what.

They do do sort of the same thing but in different ways, is that correct? I'm not really sure. Does anyone know? Also if you wouldn't mind sharing what your routine is before and after both treatments I would really appreciate it. Almost 41 and not liking what i'm seeing Shock in the mirror...some sag and some wrinkles...

I just bought a .25 dermaroller for better product penetration and not really sure how to incorporate the use of that either.
i just started with retin A, and also with copper peptides. Wold love any tips! THanks Smile
Thoughtful
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi hitting 40

I too am hitting 40.I bought the STOP first and used that twice a week for 8 weeks and now I have been on maintenance using it once a week.I use the moisturizer it came with after every treatment.I bought my lightstim a month ago and have been using it about 5 times a week although it does say you can use it daily,then I use my stop on one my two days off.I have been using the green tea method before using the lightstim which other members here do which is to take a green tea bag (i use two) with boiling water and "BREW" it up and apply the iquid to my face ,let it soak in and dry about 20 minutes then use my lightstim then a good moisturizer, I have just been using one I found in Boots by DR Nick Lowe as it contains vits A,C and E and other goodies and my skin seems to love it.I think it can get confusing when you have lots of gadgets and potions, you want to get the best possible result but you dont want to overdo things and make matters worse!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hittin40 wrote:
I was just wondering for you lovely ladies out there who are using both STOP and LED, like AAlightstim or Prolight how you were incorporating using the two.

I don't know if I should complete one round of STOP and then start the LED or do them both at the same time or what.

They do do sort of the same thing but in different ways, is that correct? I'm not really sure. Does anyone know? Also if you wouldn't mind sharing what your routine is before and after both treatments I would really appreciate it. Almost 41 and not liking what i'm seeing Shock in the mirror...some sag and some wrinkles...

I just bought a .25 dermaroller for better product penetration and not really sure how to incorporate the use of that either.
i just started with retin A, and also with copper peptides. Wold love any tips! THanks Smile

My advice, not as a lady though - is follow the instructions for both devices and use them together.

They compliment each other.

The important part of the AALS process is the green tea treatment perfected by our lovely Kassy.

Philip

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Thank you , THank you, Thank you for your answers! Razz i will start using them together. I LOVE THS FORUM!!
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
Hittin40 wrote:

My advice, not as a lady though - is follow the instructions for both devices and use them together.

They compliment each other.

The important part of the AALS process is the green tea treatment perfected by our lovely Kassy.

Philip

Philip, can you clarify what does it mean "use them together"? Which one would u use first?

Thank you
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:36 am      Reply with quote
I have just found out the answer to my own question. Very Happy Apparently, LED should be used prior to STOP!

Here is why:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=30899&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=mascara&start=825
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 am      Reply with quote
I have been using both Stop and ProLight LED. I use Stop once every two weeks, and LED every week. The treatments are done on different days. One of the reasons trying to get the most effect in minimal time.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
I have been using both Stop and ProLight LED. I use Stop once every two weeks, and LED every week. The treatments are done on different days. One of the reasons trying to get the most effect in minimal time.

mpstat, I use DPL every day and STOP twice a week. I'll now use DPL in the morning and STOP in the evening.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
mpstat wrote:

mpstat, I use DPL every day and STOP twice a week. I'll now use DPL in the morning and STOP in the evening.

RussianSunshine - How this protocol has been working for you? What kind of results have you seen
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:58 am      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:
mpstat wrote:

RussianSunshine - How this protocol has been working for you? What kind of results have you seen

I've just started this protocol a week ago. I'm very happy with my DPL, but still have mixed feelings about STOP. I bought it half a year ago and didn't see much improvement, but that's becuase, I guess, I followed the instructions too well Smile The instruction manual says that the duration of a complete treatment should be 12-15 min, but after 12-15 minutes my face was not even slightly red on the highest power level. So I'm now giving STOP another chance and increasing the time to 25 minutes. Hopefully, that will make a difference Wink

I'm expecting STOP to tighten the skin around the jaw line as I'm still not mentally ready for facial exercises.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |