Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

is nulockz a good product for hair restoration?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
smokinsavsy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sick and tired of losing my hair!! I have tried everything under the sun to try and get thicker and fuller hair...but nothing works ): I was looking on google for some other ideas, and i stumbled acrossed nulockz. Has anyone heard of it? It looks like it could work, but i want to see if anyone else has used it before i buy it.
marygirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:36 am      Reply with quote
I have a really good friend who is a nurse. Her husband had tried nulockz and is really pleased. His hair was getting really thin in the front. I felt bad for him. He's a bit shy to talk about it, so my friend told me more (when he wasn't around). She said he cleanses and conditions with their starter kit, then he puts on the iodine/emu oil every other day. I saw him about 2 weeks after he started using it and I could swear it looked like he was growing hair. I didn't say anything, but I wanted to. Don't waste your money on minoxidil (not sure how to spell it) but she said he tried that and it didn't work too well.
smokinsavsy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:37 am      Reply with quote
thank you so much for your reply. your friends testimony has gotten me hooked, i'm definitely going to buy nulockz. If a nurse is saying this stuff is good, then you know it is. yeah minoxidil is horrible, tried it and would never us it again. I'm hearing great things about saw palmetto which is in nulockz, so i can't wait to try it. i'll keep you updated on my progress. thanks again marygirl!
ColeHudsen

Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
I am only 25 but ive already experience a lot of hair loss. my father began lossing his hair in high school, and the apple didnt fall far from the tree lets just say. my dad suggest a few different kind of hair products but at best all the did was maintain what hair i had left. then my friends dad was joking around with me one day, teasing me about my hair and then asked if i have ever heard of Essential. he said it worked wonders for him and i should give it a try. honestly, its the only product ive ever used that made my hair grow back, and thicker. im hooked for life.
Andrea38
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
I lost most of my hair because of a medication I was taking. i lost about 65% of it- but I stopped shedding when I went off of the medication. Too bad I didn't clue into THAT sooner! Would still have my hair!

Anyhow- I'm glad to see a couple of products recommended here- another one that has been mentioned to me is Triaxon on the shopping channel...

Also I'd like to reccomend a forum about hairloss which I joined- my name on there is Hairscredandrea. The forum is called Her alopecia forum and you go to the index page when you log in. It is the forum with a woman with short hair on the home page... there is another forum with this same name... I'm not a member.

I'll keep watching this topic and best of luck to those of you who also suffer hairloss! wave

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
ColeHudsen your post is so touching to me. your post makes me more believable with nuLOCKZ, thank you for that!! i love hearing success stories, i can't wait to try nuLOCKZ for myself!! woo hoo!!
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for all the great feedback.. I have thining hair due to PCOS and am desperately trying everything and anything to improve the condition and hopefully thicken it up even just a little.
Will definitely look into this:)
smokinsavsy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:29 am      Reply with quote
pal i am so sorry you have pcos ): i know someone who has it and her hair was thinning as well. please keep us updated if you end up trying nuLOCKZ or with whatever else you may find that helps!
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
smokinsavsy wrote:
pal i am so sorry you have pcos ): i know someone who has it and her hair was thinning as well. please keep us updated if you end up trying nuLOCKZ or with whatever else you may find that helps!

Thank you smokinsavsy Smile

Yes the problem is its thins were you want the hair, head, eye lash/brow and grows rapidly EVERYWHERE else. Mad Mad
Im definitely looking into this and will keep you updated if I find something that shows improvement.
ColeHudsen

Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
oh wow, i just realized i said essentials instead of nuLOCKZ. My girl friend was telling about some kind of lotion she was using now called essentials as i was typing my post and i must just got my mind crossed up. never was a very good multitasker =/. but yes smokinsavsy, it really is a success story. i couldnt be more happy with the results. and pal trust me, you wont be dissapointed with this. nuLOCKZ is the real deal.
marygirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
pal-i know someone who used monoxidil and it burned their scalp and did no good. So i wouldn't recommend monoxidil. nulockz is supposed to be monoxidil free, and my friend's husband has had no scalp irritations since using it. also, do you think you are getting enough protein?
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
ColeHudsen wrote:
oh wow, i just realized i said essentials instead of nuLOCKZ. My girl friend was telling about some kind of lotion she was using now called essentials as i was typing my post and i must just got my mind crossed up. never was a very good multitasker =/. but yes smokinsavsy, it really is a success story. i couldnt be more happy with the results. and pal trust me, you wont be dissapointed with this. nuLOCKZ is the real deal.

Laughing Same thing happens to me sometimes.

Thanks I appreciate your honesty and feedback, anything that works even a little is worth a go as far as I am concerned. I just have to wait until after xmas now because this is my bad month with all the yearly bills coming in aswell as presents galore.
I hope this thread stays reasonably active, but I will be back to give feedback at some point Smile
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
marygirl wrote:
pal-i know someone who used monoxidil and it burned their scalp and did no good. So i wouldn't recommend monoxidil. nulockz is supposed to be monoxidil free, and my friend's husband has had no scalp irritations since using it. also, do you think you are getting enough protein?

Hey marygirl thank you for the all the feedback:)
Protein and EFA'S are definitely what make up most of my diet, so I dont think that would be the problem. Its definitely got to do with my hormones, I honestly believe this, particually after speaking to others with my same condition.
But I appreciate any opinions/feedback ect.and always welcome more. Smile
smokinsavsy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought my kit! WOO HOOO!
It should hopefully come within this next week, and i'll give you guys the weekly scoop!!!

pal-if it helps even just a little bit i'll let you know. When you said it has to do with your hormones did you mean like thyroid hormones, or estrogen hormones??
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Count me in on the postmeno hormone victim. I cannot believe how much my hairline has receded. Shock Sad
So, I'm looking into nulockz, too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
smokinsavsy wrote:
I just bought my kit! WOO HOOO!
It should hopefully come within this next week, and i'll give you guys the weekly scoop!!!

pal-if it helps even just a little bit i'll let you know. When you said it has to do with your hormones did you mean like thyroid hormones, or estrogen hormones??

Smokinsavsy that great!! Yes please come back and share with us Smile
I have PCOS so my hair tends to thin is a male patteren baldness type way due to DHT (something testostrone) on the scalp..sorry not the best explaniation I know. Embarassed
lils

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
I have Alopecia Areata. Would that kit help me?
smokinsavsy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
lils-I'm new to the kit, but i don't see why it wouldn't work for you. Saw Palmetto is in some of their stuff and is good for you, thats one of the reasons i wanted to try it out. I would say try it and see what happends. Keep us updated with whatever you decide to do!
smokinsavsy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
pal-I think your explination of PCOS was a good one! I'm going to look more into PCOS because i'm very interested to learn more. I'll definitely make sure to share with you guys what happends! I'm anxious to try it out, i just want it to work!! I'm tired of thinning ):
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
Yes Saw Palmetto is a supplement I was taking (to be repurchased) and it really helped stop my hair shedding.

smokinsavsy yeah PCOS is quite interesting and has several negative effects to the female body so Im sure you will find some great info.

Goodluck,and I look forward to hearing from you:)
smokinsavsy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
Mars-we all know how it feels to thin its okay. We are all going through it on here (: Do you also have PCOS? if you dont mind me asking. i hope the kit works for you too!

Pal-Thats really good to know about Saw Palmetto. Less hair shedding is definitely a plus! (: I was looking ukp PCOS not too long ago and there are a bunch of symptoms! It is definitely very interesting. It can cause acne too as well as hair loss?
acquas
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing I have also learned the knowledge.
smokinsavsy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
hi acquas! Do you mean knowledge about Saw Palmetto?
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
smokinsavsy wrote:
Mars-we all know how it feels to thin its okay. We are all going through it on here (: Do you also have PCOS? if you dont mind me asking. i hope the kit works for you too!

Pal-Thats really good to know about Saw Palmetto. Less hair shedding is definitely a plus! (: I was looking ukp PCOS not too long ago and there are a bunch of symptoms! It is definitely very interesting. It can cause acne too as well as hair loss?

Yes the Saw Palmetto definitely works really well for hair shedding, so you wont regret using that!
Yeah PCOS is the devil.. I experience all the symptoms bar the acne...thank god it come me some relief.
marygirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
Mars,
Hormonal imbalances happen to the best of us. make sure to check your vitamin D level too. My friend (the nurse) thought hers was fine, but turns out hers was low and her hair started falling out too.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |