Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

what's your favorite body lotion?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:26 am      Reply with quote
What's your favorite body lotion?
Canadagirl2

Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:19 am      Reply with quote
Lavera body spa - coconut dream Smile
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Akin body cream and for an ole cheapo Palmers.
Coconut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
Burt's Bees carrot nutritive is really nice save for the scent, but I also add a few tablespoons of lactic acid and it makes the most smoothing and moisturizing lotion on earth.
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
palmers cocoa oil!
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:05 am      Reply with quote
I've just bought Dermalogica Hydrating Lotion. It's great and smells good too.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:36 am      Reply with quote
miss anna wrote:
I've just bought Dermalogica Hydrating Lotion. It's great and smells good too.

Owe yeah this is really good to... it definitely has its place.
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:58 am      Reply with quote
i like Decleor Perfect Sculpt Strech Mark Restructuring Cream

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:32 am      Reply with quote
Bathed & Infused In Between Cream.
It sinks in well and like that I choose my scent.
donnakay3465

Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Believe it or not, it's a Melaleuca product called Sun Valley Firming Body Lotion - pear raspberry. I normally steer clear of all those types of products,not sure exactly why. But, I got it free. I was surprised with the results. Smell is...... so so, a little strange ..... a bit fruity. But going on it's creamy and sinks in fast and plumps my crepe like leg skin. Yah, that makes it all worthwhile. But, I think it's an older product and not available. So if you want to try it, you might search eBay or somewhere else.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
New favorite for me. It is called Skin Repair Lotion by Aligon Pharmaceuticals. I picked it up at the pharmacy counter. It is available in scented (which I love), and unscented versions.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
fang wrote:

Fang I almost bought this. May I ask what is the texture like and does it sink in nicely?
Also has it helped any stretch marks..if you have any?
Thanks Smile
lils

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
Victoria's Secrets Secret Garden limited edition Jojoba lotion. It smells good and leaves my skin so so soft. I also like "The Body" Lotion and hand cream from Victoria's Secret. Best lotions i have ever used!
lils

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Fang i'm going to have to look into that stretch mark cream. Does it work really well? I have horrible stretch marks on my inner thighs ):
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
Biovera is just delightful. It has a natural rose scent to it.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:30 am      Reply with quote
hi all, i'm trying a natural method to see if it works for me this winter. dry brushing with natural bristles brush, then showering, then applying a natural oil like cold pressed/xvirgin olive oil, by hand and massaging into the skin, or using another brush to ensure a complete application. when outdoors for long periods i find that the tops of my hand get very dry and sometimes split. ouch! for a few years i've been apply candle wax (the softer wax that comes in a jar). i scoop it out with a mini spatula or the backside of a clean thumb nail, then smooth it over the backs of hands leaving a thick layer. its wonderful! Very Happy keeps your hands and fingers well protected and waterproof. this year i'm still using the candle wax but i discovered Lush's ring of roses showerbutter. the scent is so pretty: roses and a hint of lemon. the block of 'ring of roses' is harder in consistency and thus harder to apply. i use olive oil to help glide it on. its a bit fussier but i can't stay away from the scent. vry pretty. smelling like roses and wax barrier-ed, i'm all set to go!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
MarieIG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:45 am      Reply with quote
For now Isomers Wrinkle Defense Body Cream. It has a nice scent, and matrixyl and Vit C, but doesn't clog my pores like some of the richer lotions. I also use there One 3000 cream, but only on certain areas because that one, although more expensive, is very rich and will clog my pores.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:07 am      Reply with quote
The Naked Coconut body moisturizer is loverly! It is really rich smells pretty good and moisturises you for ages.
http://www.nakedbodycare.co.uk/24%20Hour%20Naked%20-%20Coco%20de%20Mer%20Body%20Butter-pid7988.html
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:17 am      Reply with quote
I am actually loving St Ives Mineral Therapy lotion at the moment. Smells very clean and I love the rich, creamy texture...hydrates very well and feels especially great slathered on right after showering.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
vanbergc
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Korres body butters. Creamy thick, but non-greasy. They all smell great too.
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:29 am      Reply with quote
pal wrote:
fang wrote:

Fang I almost bought this. May I ask what is the texture like and does it sink in nicely?
Also has it helped any stretch marks..if you have any?
Thanks Smile

dear pal
the cream is more like gel,small nice,and absord quickly.i don't have any stretch marks,but i feel my tumy area getting tied a bit.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Aveeno body lotion works fine for me, and its ingredients are simple.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Kiss my Face Patchouli mixed with Jergen's firming lotion (1:2)- smell is divine.

I use Gold bond on my legs and any other areas that may get dry (the jojoba is supposed to be great for the skin and NOTCH recommended it - he's a chemist who's into this sort of thing).

I also love Neutrogena sesame oil - it's marvelous. Have used it for years.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:54 pm      Reply with quote
Many products are good. I like to mix essential oils to body lotion.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:51 am      Reply with quote
imaiyuan wrote:
Many products are good. I like to mix essential oils to body lotion.

I agree. I like to buy "Linen Lotion" from http://www.natural-formulations.com/ and add oils to it. It leaves my skin silky and soft.

The other body lotion I'm using right now is Avocate Skin Perfecting Body Lotion.

Ingredients: DI WATER, AVOCADO BUTTER, POLYSORBATE 20, GLYCERINE
PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, AQUA, HEXYLENE GLYCOL C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, ACRYLATES/ ACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER & MINERAL OIL Polysorbate-85, ALOE VERA, ORGANIC CARAGUM 200
YlangYlang essentail oils
Frankincense essential oil
Jasmine essentail oil
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |