Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Prozone Sonic skin brush
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Zelda
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi All,

I think this is similiar to Clarisonic but available in UK, would be interested to know if anyone has any feedback?

Thanks, as always.
Zel
x
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Zel

Looks like a very similar device to the Clarisonic - tempted to get one.

£69.99 on Amazon and Ebay plus p&p.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
I bought one from Amazon and will report back.
PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:05 am      Reply with quote
I am still waiting on mine from QVC, they have the worst customer service I have ever come across - they made a complete mess of my order.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:45 am      Reply with quote
Zelda - Happy New Year and keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope QVC hurry up.

Philip

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:10 am      Reply with quote
Well the Prozone brush arrived today - another gadget to unwrap.

I bought it from Amazon in the UK for £79.99

Details at:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002ZHDCPG/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=471057153&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002ZHDIT6&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1F0E25J7ZBSG8KRPZHPY

In summary:

It looks like a clarisonic -

There are three brushes - sensitive - for those delicate ones amoungst inlcluding moi Laughing - a normal brush for the tougher ones - I will give that to Simon Confused and a body brush.

The first thing is the unit is well made and has 4 settings - low/medium/high and pulse.

It comes with a mains charger.

The replacement brushes are:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Prozone-Cleansing-System-Replacement-Heads/dp/B002ZHDIT6/ref=pd_sim_ce_1

£9.99 a set which is three brushes.

It takes 15 hours to charge and runs for 30 minutes on a full charge.

The unit is water proof and can be used in the shower/bath.

It feels very powerful and on the pulse setting you could knock your teeth out if you are not an experienced brush user like us lot on EDS Laughing

Off for bath time with my trusty duck and new brush.

Happy scrubbing!

PQ

wave

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:43 am      Reply with quote
Delighted with the results, worked well in the shower, brushes are strong and bristles will last at least 3 - 4 months.

I would say comparing the two products this is a good alternative to the Clarisonic and it is £100.00 cheaper.

Really love this device - 10 out of 10.

You need to do an initial charge for 24 hours - which makes a huge difference to the lifetime of the battery.

PQ

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi Zelda & Philip,
I've been facial dry brushing with a Japanese wooden brush for a month and like the results so decided to buy a gadget (as you do). And today I received my TreSonics Facial Cleansing System - it's said to be very similar to the Clarisonic. QVC sell it for £35 but I got mine on Ebay for £11.50.

Pros: It has 4 attachments; sensitive brush, normal (but still reasonably soft) brush, a firm sponge thing callled Deep Hydration Applicator, a deep tissue facial massage plus you can use the attachment base on its own as a smooth vibrating massage.

Cons: It runs on batteries.

It looks well made and it's fool-proof. I'll be using the brushes for dry-brushing rather than cleansing (although I'm keen to hear how you both get on using yours as a cleansing tool). Also love the massage effect of the base as well.

Great, cheap, multi-tasking gadget and another option if the Clarisonic is out of your budget. Smile
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:19 am      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:
Hi Zelda & Philip,
I've been facial dry brushing with a Japanese wooden brush for a month and like the results so decided to buy a gadget (as you do). And today I received my TreSonics Facial Cleansing System - it's said to be very similar to the Clarisonic. QVC sell it for £35 but I got mine on Ebay for £11.50.

Pros: It has 4 attachments; sensitive brush, normal (but still reasonably soft) brush, a firm sponge thing callled Deep Hydration Applicator, a deep tissue facial massage plus you can use the attachment base on its own as a smooth vibrating massage.

It looks well made and it's fool-proof. I'll be using the brushes for dry-brushing rather than cleansing (although I'm keen to hear how you both get on using yours as a cleansing tool). Also love the massage effect of the base as well.

Great, cheap, multi-tasking gadget and another option if the Clarisonic is out of your budget. Smile

This is Miranda - I love my Tresonic - I am not sure if Zelda's machine has - I know she was waiting for QVC to deliver.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=35465

The great thing I like a bout the Tresonic over the Prozone - is the pad to apply products - it is great - I use it for all sort of creams, but I have started to use one of the brushes just for dry brushing and I love it. The other great thing about the Tresonic over other brushes is the massage head - I have just had Sculptra injected into my cheeks and you have to massage your face twice a day for 5 mins - I am using the Tresonic with massage attachment and I am going to build this into my regime - it makes your skin glow and healthy.

I am using rechargeable batteries to cut costs with the Tresonic.

I am not sure if it is fully water proof but I have used it in the bath and it don't go bang Smile

I suppose if things get really bad I could use it to clear snow from our path Smile

PQ

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:15 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:

I suppose if things get really bad I could use it to clear snow from our path Smile

PQ

This gadget really does multi-task! Laughing

You're a knowledgeable man - what's a good product to protect against the extreme cold weather conditions that I'm faced with here in South Kensington (this sounds ridiculous when you see what Moscow has to put up with but it feels like the N. Pole here and I'm a wuss).
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:17 am      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

PQ

This gadget really does multi-task! Laughing

You're a knowledgeable man - what's a good product to protect against the extreme cold weather conditions that I'm faced with here in South Kensington (this sounds ridiculous when you see what Moscow has to put up with but it feels like the N. Pole here and I'm a wuss).

That makes two of us (wusses)

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:59 am      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:
Hi Zelda & Philip,

OMG, I just looked at the TreSonic and it reminded me of something that has been in the bottom of a drawer for ages.

http://www.spagirl.com/index.php?page=products

I could use it just for the massage. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:11 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
This is Miranda wrote:
Hi Zelda & Philip,

OMG, I just looked at the TreSonic and it reminded me of something that has been in the bottom of a drawer for ages.

Frodo - good idea - looks like a nice product too.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
Frodo wrote:
This is Miranda wrote:
Hi Zelda & Philip,

PQ

When using, the crystals you put on your face went in all directions. Bathroom was a mess.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
Frodo wrote:
This is Miranda wrote:
Hi Zelda & Philip,

PQ

When using, the crystals you put on your face went in all directions. Bathroom was a mess.

Get a Dyson darling Smile
PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
Frodo wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
Frodo wrote:
This is Miranda wrote:
Hi Zelda & Philip,

PQ

Get a Dyson darling Smile
PQ

I'm talking mirror and walls. One big mess!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Get me round - I am good with a sponge.
x

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Get me round - I am good with a cleaning brush/cloth.
PQ

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:45 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
PQ

PQ - you must be the perfect man Wink
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:48 am      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
PQ

PQ - you must be the perfect man Wink

This is Miranda - well I do love cleaning - I can spend hours with my duster - listening to a bit of Shirley Bassey - normally wearing my slendertone face at the same time.

Bless u

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:55 am      Reply with quote
OK, so PhotoQueen, how do the clarisonic and Prozone compare in terms of build quality? You see, I really did love my Clarisonic (I even offered a £50 reward for it's return), but I'm too skint to get a new one.

Also how are the brushes in terms of even softness? bear in mind I don't have a bloke's thick skin!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
OK, so PhotoQueen, how do the clarisonic and Prozone compare in terms of build quality? You see, I really did love my Clarisonic (I even offered a £50 reward for it's return), but I'm too skint to get a new one.

Also how are the brushes in terms of even softness? bear in mind I don't have a bloke's thick skin!

I have not had a clarisonic - but have had a look at one in space nk - I think they are both well made.

The soft brush is very very soft - lovely!

PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:58 am      Reply with quote
Photoqueen- I'm wondering where do you get your replacement heads for the tresonics? I can't see them anywhere and not on QVC which makes me hesitate to buy it since I'd have to buy the whole thing again every 3 months since it says they are good for 90 days Confused

Female CANADA 49 Brunette,Fair/normal skin- Gadgets: Derminator, AALS. Skin care: DIY Vit C serum, Osmotics Copper Prime 5, Valmont Renewing Pack, Skinceuticals Retinol, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. Internal: Tons of supplements ;o and some much needed bioidentical hormones
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 am      Reply with quote
Pollyanna wrote:
Photoqueen- I'm wondering where do you get your replacement heads for the tresonics? I can't see them anywhere and not on QVC which makes me hesitate to buy it since I'd have to buy the whole thing again every 3 months since it says they are good for 90 days Confused

The brushes come in 3 option, Normal 432658, Sensitive 432657 and Foamer 432656. These are the only options available search by product number on the QVC website.

PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks PQ! - QVC is currently out of stock of them all(I typed in those codes) which is probably why I didn't think they were available anywhere. Hopefully it's temporary Smile

Female CANADA 49 Brunette,Fair/normal skin- Gadgets: Derminator, AALS. Skin care: DIY Vit C serum, Osmotics Copper Prime 5, Valmont Renewing Pack, Skinceuticals Retinol, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. Internal: Tons of supplements ;o and some much needed bioidentical hormones
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |