Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

microdermabrasion and eye area
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:53 am      Reply with quote
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find any answers.

My Epidermx and camellia oil has just arrived and I'm dying to use it, but just how far can you use it around the eyes.

It says don't get it in your eyes and it's safe on any body surface, but the eye area? Can anyone tell me?

Thanks
Molly
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Molly,

I used Epidermx some time ago. From what I understand you can use it on your crows feet rubbing gently with your ring finger. Do not use under your eyes or under brow bone. Perhaps someone who is using Epidermx can help you more then I.

I would also suggest PMing Sassyred to help you.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
hi Molly Very Happy

I use it around the sides on crow's feet, not underneath, if I do I am VERY gentle. Some have used on lids, I have not, but you need to lay down and use one hand to hold the lid while the other GENTLY massages the Epidermx. I suggest the crow's feet area only.

Did you get the new Camellia oil? I LOVE it! I sold out so fast the first order that I had to wait until my second so I could keep a bottle! LOL It absorbs better than what I was using and I didn't detect any scent with this one.

Hope you like the products. I *assume* your seller gave you instructions if not please feel free to email or ask me further questions. deb

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sassyred

Actually, I'm not terribly pleased with the products after my first go Crying or Very sad Maybe it needs practice.

I thought I was too careful when I used it, but my face has got really sore and dry since then. I have some instructions, but YES! maybe some better instructions would help. Put them here so others can use them or PM me if you prefer. I'd like it to work. Any advice welcome.

The Camellia oil is pleasant - light and easily absorbed, but I might go back to the glupey emu tonight for a little anti-inflammatory help as it's tried and tested on me at least.

Oh dear
Molly
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
hi Molly!

I know not everyone is going to like Epidermx or the Camellia oil, so if it doesn't work it's ok Wink We are individuals and our skin's are all very different.

How I use Epidermx, and I didn't get the balling effect til the 3rd try! Is after I wash my face I pat it dry but still leave some moisture. I apply Epidermx to each cheek and maybe forehead/chin depends on my time. I massage until the cream is gone and I see some balling, but this doesn't always happen. (I do this at night) then my face is warm/red and I rinse it off and apply the Camellia oil, at this point my face is super smooth! Now since this Camellia oil is lighter in texture and sinks right in, if you have Derma Butter put that on top of the oil!

The next day my foundation goes on wonderfully and if I use mineral foundations it works great on freshly exfoliated skin.

If you still need more assistance please PM me or ask. hth deb Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi Sassyred

Just thought I'd post and thank you for the advice. 'massage' gently is definitely a better idea than scrubbing at your face in little circles.

I'm used to pummelling my face for massage. I think I was making my fingers do the work rather than the product.

I'm also posting because I don't want to put other people off this product. I think it's working.

After 5 goes my nicest skin is very nice indeed. As for the rest; I *think* my hyperpigmentation is reducing and the sensation is that it's coming to the surface so it feels a bit rougher than the other skin.

I've tried it on my under eyes (despite all the good advice) and it doesn't seem to have done any harm. In fact I have some tiny scars from a collagen injection (never again) a few years ago and they also seem to be coming to the surface just like the hyperpigmentation.

It's a bit of a drying process, but you can't have everything I suppose.

Thanks
Molly
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:13 am      Reply with quote
hi Molly,

thoughtful of you to respond, glad your having better luck! I find it a bit drying near the end of the time but the next morning I love my smooth glowing face Wink

I had a gal just tell me (who sells skincare) that Epidermx helped her Keloid! She mentioned it like you did, that it brought it to the surface and then she was able to get rid of it. It can help scarring but everyones timing will vary. One gal it took 9 mos approx for her acne scarring.

Again, please feel free to PM or email me anytime if I can help. deb Very Happy

oh btw, you can put another moisturizer on top of Camellia if you want. They recommend using the oil and then the Derma Butter which I do but for day I like Vivant day with Spf 15 (megazits.com)Dr. Fuller helped invent Retin A

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi

i have just ordered the epidermix and camellia oil withthe c vit firming cream. i have terrilble lines both under and at th corners of my eyes. can these products really reduce them? im also in need of firming and improving the elasticity of my skin

thanks
sally

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
hi Sally,

yes both products can help with this! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:45 am      Reply with quote
Hi

thank you for your replies. although i have ordered these i guess i am still dubious as to what they can do. i am so desperate to get rid of these lines

quite excited about receiving my things now Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:18 am      Reply with quote
salster68 wrote:
Hi

i have just ordered the epidermix and camellia oil withthe c vit firming cream. i have terrilble lines both under and at th corners of my eyes. can these products really reduce them? im also in need of firming and improving the elasticity of my skin

thanks
sally

Sally,

I don't use Epidermix, but I love the Camellia Oil. I think the Vit. C and Camellia oil was a very good choice for your skin. Camellia oil is a very natural product and will give you nice moisture. The Vit. C will start reversing some of the damage you have. You have to be patient because all good results are worth waiting for. You should notice a nice boost in your moisture right away. The Oil penetrates several layers of your skin.

I have heard some good reviews on Epidermix. Just be very gentle around the eye area. I suggest using it only under the eye on the eye bone and of course on outer eye (crows feet). We need to be very gentle with the eye area.

Be sure you wear a sunblock!! Where your skin seems very sensitive I would concentrate on the products you ordered plus sunblock. That is all you need for now. Good luck Sally!!!!
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Sally, don't want to bash your hopes, but It's not done much for my under eye wrinkles so far, though I like the other effects.

I think the Epidermx is a good move though. It should help all the other products to penetrate and nourish your skin much better.

Good luck
Molly
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |