Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Valmont AWF Cyto Eye Complex Factor III - Firming Eye Contou
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:07 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample in my last EDS order, have tried it for few days and like it very much. Considering to buy one but it's expensive.

Any user here?
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry I havent tried this one but would be curious to know if anyone has used this or the elexir eye cream and what the comparision is.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
hey there,

yes, i'm using AWF III eye cream in conjuction with the l'elixir eye serum. the serum is light, as the cream is thicker. i really like both, and using the serum alone i find too light. i got the cream cuz it promised to make the skin thicker with use. hope it does. i'm still on my firt jar of the AWF III eyes, and first bottle of the l'elixir eye serum. i definitely like the AWF III eyes better than the contour eye and mouth cream. i'm loving all the valmont products since they don't irritate my skin, nor make me break out. i find that the products have a superior hydrating property. and i know it sounds funny, but i swear there's magic in those bottles.

at the moment, of the valmonts, i'm using....

-l'elixir eyes
-l'elixir precious serum
-AWF III eyes
-AWF II facial cream

-dermatosic serum
-bio cell high performance serum
-DNA repair serum (not opened yet)
-bio regenetic serum (not opened yet)

-dermo renewing pack
-purifying pack
-nature moisturizing w/ a mask

-dermo cleansing emulsion
-magic falls cleanser

-soothing cream dermo
-priority cram
-contour cellular eye and mouth
-regenerating radiance cream

-l'elixir foundation

i'm still waiting for delivery of ...
-lip repair serum
-regenetic hydration cream
-regenera II cellular rest. nourishing cream
-adaption night cellular cream
*i wish they would make the names shorter. and the names all sound the same... regenera, regenetic, regenerating, dermo, dermatosic...*

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
hey there,

yes, i'm using AWF III eye cream in conjuction with the l'elixir eye serum. the serum is light, as the cream is thicker. i really like both, and using the serum alone i find too light. i got the cream cuz it promised to make the skin thicker with use. hope it does. i'm still on my firt jar of the AWF III eyes, and first bottle of the l'elixir eye serum. i definitely like the AWF III eyes better than the contour eye and mouth cream. i'm loving all the valmont products since they don't irritate my skin, nor make me break out. i find that the products have a superior hydrating property. and i know it sounds funny, but i swear there's magic in those bottles.

at the moment, of the valmonts, i'm using....

-l'elixir eyes
-l'elixir precious serum
-AWF III eyes
-AWF II facial cream

-dermatosic serum
-bio cell high performance serum
-DNA repair serum (not opened yet)
-bio regenetic serum (not opened yet)

-dermo renewing pack
-purifying pack
-nature moisturizing w/ a mask

-dermo cleansing emulsion
-magic falls cleanser

-soothing cream dermo
-priority cram
-contour cellular eye and mouth
-regenerating radiance cream

-l'elixir foundation

i'm still waiting for delivery of ...
-lip repair serum
-regenetic hydration cream
-regenera II cellular rest. nourishing cream
-adaption night cellular cream
*i wish they would make the names shorter. and the names all sound the same... regenera, regenetic, regenerating, dermo, dermatosic...*

Thanks for tat llina Smile

Also can I add I hope your skin is looking stunning! Very Happy
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
pal wrote:

hi pal! Smile
i don't know about stunning but its getting better! i'm new to skin care and not skilled like some of the members on here. my face regime looks more like a kid finger painting! Laughing hahah but its ok. i'm having fun!

are you using valmont? how's it working for you?

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
pal wrote:

hi pal! Smile
i don't know about stunning but its getting better! i'm new to skin care and not skilled like some of the members on here. my face regime looks more like a kid finger painting! Laughing hahah but its ok. i'm having fun!

are you using valmont? how's it working for you?

Laughing
Arh you will be a skin care pro in no time llina.. and Im so glad you are seeing good improvements and having fun, thats what its all about! Smile

Im not using any Valmont at the moment but have used a few things in the past and basically have really liked everything. Not so impressed by the Nature range I think it is and I didnt really like or see/felt results with the renewing pack mask. But other than that its a gorgeous range the I see results with. I will eventually go back to using some of there products but that probably wont be for a while, I have other priorites at the moment and beesides I have draws full of brand new items waiting for me to use. Rolling Eyes

But I hope you continue to have fun playing! Smile
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:47 am      Reply with quote
WOW! you are spending a lot on Valmont and they are expensive.

I used many of Valmont products long time ago, bought a lot in Switzerland during my honeymoon. I could not tell a big difference after used it, except the eye mask and mask really delivered very obvious result. The whole lot I bought last for a year, then I stopped because they are too expensive and some friends were telling me that Valmont is for mature skin. and now I am 'mature' enough to use Valmont again.

I have tried the expensive La Praire eye cream, and again don't see any obvious result.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
WOW! you are spending a lot on Valmont and they are expensive.

I used many of Valmont products long time ago, bought a lot in Switzerland during my honeymoon. I could not tell a big difference after used it, except the eye mask and mask really delivered very obvious result. The whole lot I bought last for a year, then I stopped because they are too expensive and some friends were telling me that Valmont is for mature skin. and now I am 'mature' enough to use Valmont again.

I have tried the expensive La Praire eye cream, and again don't see any obvious result.

hi critic,

in the last couple of years, my skin really changed for the worse. i used to have such beautiful skin. i'm guessing that it is due years of overwork, stress, and fatigue. well, in the last two years it definitely caught up to me and took me for a surprise. i've made changes to my diet, water intake, some supplements, *trying* to rest more, and starting a better skincare routine. i tried the valmont and so far it is the ONLY thing that is keeping my face calm from heat flushing, scaley skin, red irritations &blotches, rashes, and hives. so, i went a little crazy and bought a whole bunch of valmont... and still more to come through delivery.

i'm not sure if it is due to dehydration and the stress factor, but the skin of my eyelids have become very thin with fine wrinkles. actually, the eyelids and all below my eyes almost reaching the middle of my nose is very dry, thin, with fine wrinkles. (sorry for the bad description). so back to point, i bought a whole bunch of valmont for my eyes too. since my skin is reacting well with this company, i do find that my skin is more hydrated and the wrinkles are mostly gone. i'm basically using the l'elixir eye serum and AWF eyes III, and sometimes a layer of contour eye&mouth cream, for the eye area.

i thought i would let you know my skin background so that you would be better able to judge for yourself. sometimes it makes me nervous to recommend expensive things to pple, just in case it doesn't work for them! Anxious

critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
I will invest on an eye cream, I tried the Soothing Cream and like it too, although, no idea what is it for.

I have tried many other brands, but most of the cream will just stay on my face, but Valmont can really penetrate/absorb into the skin.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe the skin around my eyes are too dry, I notice that I can use whatever Valmont cream under my eyes.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
I will invest on an eye cream, I tried the Soothing Cream and like it too, although, no idea what is it for.

I have tried many other brands, but most of the cream will just stay on my face, but Valmont can really penetrate/absorb into the skin.

hi critic,
the dermo soothing cream is for sensitive skin. i find it very helpful on my skin. it seems to totally block all irritations from erupting on my skin during the day (dry itching, red blotches, hives, etc). the great thing that i noticed is that even at the end of a long day, my face still feels clean, hydrated, and fresh. doesn't feel dirty though i have been wearing it for 16 hours. and for some reason, the dermo soothing cream works better on my whole face and eyes, compared to the valmont eye and mouth cream. which does not make sense, since the eye and mouth cream is specifically made for those ultra sensitive areas. Confused

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
Maybe the skin around my eyes are too dry, I notice that I can use whatever Valmont cream under my eyes.

yes, that's one of my problems too. i don't know if it is our age but i look at my face/eyes and think there is something wrong. that's why i've been going crazy trying to find methods (massage, +4liters of water, diet change, supplements) and products to correct this before the wrinkles get any deeper or permanent.

i think that maybe the AWF III eyes is too strong for us. i'm using in now, but using a thin layer, and also with l'elixir eye serum... and whole bunch of vlamon stuff. but now i'm having second thoughts...

perhaps you can ask EDS for some valmont samples, specific ones. maybe try the dermo soothing cream again, this time on your eyes. (if you look on EDS, under valmont and click on the products, there is detailed explanation for its use.) i think the dermo cream is my favourite now. i find that when i use the stronger/mature creams, my skin get a bit irritated. if you were in toronto, i would give you a whole bunch of valmont samples. i have tons!

i just reorder my favorite stuff... i know i'm crazy but i hate running out of stuff.
valmont..
-water falls
-white falls
-dermo emulsion cleanser
-nature cleanser w/ gel
-dermatosic serum
-dermo soothing cream
-renewing pack (mask)
-nature moisuturizing w/ mask

i think those are my favorites and why reordered. however now it is cold in canada and i'm looking at masks. there's a bunch of moisture masks in my EDS shopping cart but i'm still confused. also, i was thinking of trying that japanese lotion mask using hydrating toners. when i have time i'm going to try the lotion mask with chanel, ysl, darphin, and cdior alcohol free toners. i let you know if anything works like a miracle around the eyes.

critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
You know what, I believe the skin of my eyes are too dry (I used Retin A for more than 1 year to get rid of the wrinkles, it DID not work and worsen the area) I can see some fine lines even I don't smile.

I have got many Valmont samples in my last order, EDS is running Xmas promotion, maybe I just buy a soothing cream for face and eyes. I believe my skin around my eyes are DRY enough to absorb it.

I have tried the Valmont eye cream (the older version) in my late 20, it was too greasy, perhaps more suit today's me.

I am struggling to buy a Wellbox, I have not studied enough on the function, I hope can share the massage function with my husband so he will 'back me up'. but I feel so guilty to keep shopping for myself.... you know, I bought too many cashmere this winter.

Do you think the Valmont eye masks work? I know it work, but a big investment and have to do it once a week or so. This is what I told my husband, "I never spend money on salon and spa etc, like other women did... I DIY everything at home, probably have saved a lot of money! and I only cut my hair 2X a year!" Some of my girl-friends paid USD20,000 for a beauty salon membership, their husbands were horrified when they found out I only DIY.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
BTW, how can you buy so many different lines from Valmont? you are layering different cream? Do you re-apply during the day?
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
Renewing mask - and now my face is just too dry that the first layer will dry in a second, I have to put the 2nd layer, 3rd layer etc... otherwise, I can't feel I have had a mask.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
You know what, I believe the skin of my eyes are too dry (I used Retin A for more than 1 year to get rid of the wrinkles, it DID not work and worsen the area) I can see some fine lines even I don't smile.

I have got many Valmont samples in my last order, EDS is running Xmas promotion, maybe I just buy a soothing cream for face and eyes. I believe my skin around my eyes are DRY enough to absorb it.

I have tried the Valmont eye cream (the older version) in my late 20, it was too greasy, perhaps more suit today's me.

I am struggling to buy a Wellbox, I have not studied enough on the function, I hope can share the massage function with my husband so he will 'back me up'. but I feel so guilty to keep shopping for myself.... you know, I bought too many cashmere this winter.

Do you think the Valmont eye masks work? I know it work, but a big investment and have to do it once a week or so. This is what I told my husband, "I never spend money on salon and spa etc, like other women did... I DIY everything at home, probably have saved a lot of money! and I only cut my hair 2X a year!" Some of my girl-friends paid USD20,000 for a beauty salon membership, their husbands were horrified when they found out I only DIY.

i don't think the xmas09 promo is good for valmont. if you read the fine print, there are several product lines that it does not apply to. your forum discount will apply for a valmont purchase.

i love the dermo soothing cream but i'm reluctant to recommend it to you for your eyes... what it doesn't work? Confused the dermo soothing cream as i said is very moisturizing but there is no shine. i like it cuz it feels hydrating and stays fresh all day. similar to the dermo soothing cream, is the priority cream. this priority cream is hydrating for sensitive skin but it has a shine, which i like. i like my face a bit shiny since it looks healthier, younger, and glowing. i'm not sure if that is for you.

the valmont face & eye masks are nice. i don't know if they work for long term. i would think the only thing that would work long term, for our condition and our age, is to get your body hydrated and let the eye skin recuperate (meaning become hydrated and thicken up naturally). the use of moisturizers on the eyes, would be for protection. sorry, i'm not an expert, but then i know alot of experts that would lie. sorry, the more i'm thinking about dry skin and wrinkled eyes, the more confused i'm getting.

i want to try the lotion mask that everyone on the forum is talking about. just for fun. if makes my dry skin better or improves the skin around my eyes, then that would be great too. have you used it? i know was looking to use some of the alcohol free toners from chanel, a rich toner from darphin, and some from payot. i think christian dior has a soothing toner for eyes only.

i have 5 VIP passes at the BAY department store and in january each pass gives a 10% discount. i try to think of it as something fun and saving money! Rolling Eyes

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
BTW, how can you buy so many different lines from Valmont? you are layering different cream? Do you re-apply during the day?

buying skincare is a recent thing for me. honestly, i always had beautiful strong skin. even when i was younger, i only bought a few products just so that i could join in the fun with the girls. when i used them, nothing happened. so i just used the expensive moisturizers, toners, whatever, as a nice scent on my skin.

now, my skin is a different story. i think it is in pretty bad shape. i think my skin is worn down. yes, i'm layering the different serums and creams. i try to use as many products on my face as possible, once in the evening and then in morning. sometimes, i get confused and i end up pumping cleanser onto my eyes. Laughing some days, when i don't have time, i'll just slather dermo soothing or priority cream everywhere and leave. i'm not too serious about it... i don't have a strict compulsive regime. to me, it is mostly fun. and my skin is definitely better.

no, i don't re-apply during the day. HTH

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
Renewing mask - and now my face is just too dry that the first layer will dry in a second, I have to put the 2nd layer, 3rd layer etc... otherwise, I can't feel I have had a mask.

yes, i like the renewing mask. i find that i need a thick layer. i always have it on stock. also, i'm looking to buy from EDS the dermalogica's intensive & multi power mask, and the orlane hydrating mask. just to experiment.

the valmont nature mask is nice too.

the valmont purifying pack i would not recommend. it is mildly drying. not something i would buy again. for me i need something extremely moisturizing.
HTH

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:

yes, i like the renewing mask. i find that i need a thick layer. i always have it on stock. also, i'm looking to buy from EDS the dermalogica's intensive & multi power mask, and the orlane hydrating mask. just to experiment.

the valmont nature mask is nice too.

the valmont purifying pack i would not recommend. it is mildly drying. not something i would buy again. for me i need something extremely moisturizing.
HTH

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:44 am      Reply with quote
critic,

i thought about the dry eye situation all last night. i recommend using a mild hydrating moisturizer (no acids, no anti aging active ingredients), just like the dermo soothing cream, around they eyes. this way, give it a couple of months to heal naturally. with a gentle moisturizer, some massage, your natural healthy diet, and more sleep, you will see a difference (i hope). i'm going to do the same and see if my eyes will heal in a more natural and long term manner. sometimes, i'm reluctant to use harsher anti aging acids/chemicals on my face, since i find that they make my skin thinner/more fragile.

maybe give it a chance, and if it doesn't work, then you can go to stronger eye creams.

it is winter here, and getting colder and dryer each day. it is extreme on the skin. i'm going to try the gentler moisturizer, and minimize my face routine to avoid over working the skin. maybe the tanaka massage x1 per day, and japanese bone massage every other day. what do u think?

critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:42 am      Reply with quote
I have placed my Valmont eye cream order today, do you know they are offering gift for order over 150:

Valmont 24 Hour Cellular Conditioning Base Cream (15ml / 0.5oz)
Valmont Renewing Pack (15ml / 0.5oz)

I have not been to beauty spa/salon for 20+ years. Got a Xmas voucher at La Colline Spa and went there this afternoon for a facial. I was expecting the beauty consultant will criticize a lot on my skin, so I will buy a package or product. To my surprise, she said I have excellent skin (she thought I am 30), her only comment is my eyes area.

I really want to buy the Valmont eye mask... but too expensive for one treatment. Let me know if you really think it works!

Happy holidays and all the best in 2010!
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
I have placed my Valmont eye cream order today, do you know they are offering gift for order over 150:

Valmont 24 Hour Cellular Conditioning Base Cream (15ml / 0.5oz)
Valmont Renewing Pack (15ml / 0.5oz)

I have not been to beauty spa/salon for 20+ years. Got a Xmas voucher at La Colline Spa and went there this afternoon for a facial. I was expecting the beauty consultant will criticize a lot on my skin, so I will buy a package or product. To my surprise, she said I have excellent skin (she thought I am 30), her only comment is my eyes area.

I really want to buy the Valmont eye mask... but too expensive for one treatment. Let me know if you really think it works!

Happy holidays and all the best in 2010!

i think it works, for me, critic. i got a pack as a sample from EDS, and then i bought another full pack in toronto. i'm finished with them... but i'm trying out other products... prada, chanel, etc. i don't know what to say. it sounds like you really really want that valmont eye mask. i say buy it, or else it will bother you. Laughing i don't think your husband wants to see an unhappy critic! Very Happy

while i'm waiting for more EDS deliveries and waiting for january (so that i can use my VIP passes) i've been using the valmont nature moisturizing with mask. i've bee using it around my eyes as well. honestly, i think i'm really loving the nature mask better than the renewing mask. the smell is like fresh perfume, i can't get enough. the mask is so cool, soft, and luxurious. it hydrates better than the renewing mask, i find. there is no initial sting; it is just lovely to have on. i left it on while sleeping. i ordered two more jars.

seems like your heart is stuck on the eye masks.. 5 for 230. that's much less than a spa/facial treatment! the one cream out of the many that i got my mom for her christmas present was 350.

critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:55 am      Reply with quote
facial treatment at luxury spa is very expensive, can almost buy a Valmont cream. I have not visited spa/salon for 20+, I don't have much expectation and experience, but after an hour La Colline treatment, fine lines around my eyes disappeared for one day! I checked closely in the mirror today, still looking good. I was wondering whether is the product or the massage, she only gave me very very gentle massage, no strength at all, just use her finger tips to move around my eyes.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
facial treatment at luxury spa is very expensive, can almost buy a Valmont cream. I have not visited spa/salon for 20+, I don't have much expectation and experience, but after an hour La Colline treatment, fine lines around my eyes disappeared for one day! I checked closely in the mirror today, still looking good. I was wondering whether is the product or the massage, she only gave me very very gentle massage, no strength at all, just use her finger tips to move around my eyes.

your eyes still have the effect from the spa visit? try to find out what product she used and what type of eye massage she did. i'm so curious now! intrigued!

harriet
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
llina. The Bay offer is $10 off of cosmetic and fragrance purchases of $50 or more. Unfortunately it works better with cheaper products as the discount is the same per item. but I have been using them to get some Shiseido products in December. I also booked a Shiseido facial massage for later in January, free at the Bay at Queen St, after reading about it in one of your posts. This may be of interest for others in Toronto or Canada. Harriet.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |