Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Nose Black Heads
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Kloun

Fri Jul 25, 2003 8:47 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know how I can get rid of the horrible black heads covering my nose?

I have tried egg white, nose strips, and I've tried removing them myself, but they're so small and the skin makes it difficult to remove them fully.

Please help me, 'cause they are really upsetting me. Sad

Thanks for any help I can get.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 25, 2003 8:56 am      Reply with quote
I had a "strawberry nose" a year ago, now it becomes much better which need a good cleasing rutine. After cleaning your face, steam your face for 10 minutes and then apply deep cleaning mask (green ocean mud is effective). Twice a week. At night, try to put some spot treatment contains BHA which will resolve the black heads. Stop using strips which will make your pores get larger. Hope this helps.
Kloun

Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, I'll try that. Smile

Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Lets get you on a good exfoliation routine! You may want to try Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant after your cleanser. Once a week, a deep cleansing masque, such as their Skin Refining Masque or Phytomer's Peeling Vegetal are good choices. If you need cleansing suggestions, please let us know what your skintype is, so that we can recommend appropriate products for you!
Kloun

Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:32 am      Reply with quote
Oh, thanks!

I was actually gonna ask for some good cleansers!

Erm, I suppose I kinda have combination skin, bits of it are dry and there's some oily parts, but overall it's kinda in-between?

That wasn't a good description, but if I need to tell you more then please say! Smile

Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:35 am      Reply with quote
Try MD Formulations Cleanser with Glycolic Acid, or Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel.
Kloun

Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Thanks alot I'll definetly go out and look around for those. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 25, 2003 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using these just for the T-zone only, the gel every night, the masque twice a week. They're my Holy Grail! Oh! by the way, Kloun, you can order all of these good stuff right here from EDS, believe me, you'll save your time and money.
Kloun

Sat Jul 26, 2003 5:17 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, it's just I live in Scotland, so it's a bit of a pain ordering, I'll try though. Smile

Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:58 am      Reply with quote
hi i have many black heads all over my face and with heads i really really wanna no who 2 get rid of them they depress me lots and wish i could get rid of them could any one help plz!!!!
jvallen71@hotmail.com
5% products discount

Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi Amber,

How old are you and what cleansing regime are you using?
Soki
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 03, 2003 11:25 am      Reply with quote
yup its important to study the pattern of your outbreak.
Many things can cause it - Diet, weather, water, periods or even stress !
If its serious then you should see a dermatologist if not then i think your aesthetician should be able to help you or recommed something. Above all, i would definitely suggest you have a facial for a good clean up before you start !!
And not to forget that you get a great deal of good products here and great prices too !!!
i myself have a break out on forehead, the worst in years !!! And so i think a facial did it some good. I did not want to tackle the diet bit Wink
Wink
esq
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 04, 2003 6:15 am      Reply with quote
I was just curious. I have been using pore strips for years and thought they were the mail reason I wasn't having any problems. But someone said they make your pores larger. What does that mean? And should I stop using them?
ming
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:31 am      Reply with quote
strips are too strong... the tiny facial hairs are also pull off...

I'm currently using Japanese brand Kose Seikisho Mask, it really effectively remove blackheads. I slowly peel off the mask, and can clearly see that the blackheads and dirt inside the pores are pull out.

http://www.kose.co.jp/kose/seikisho/sei.html

Afterwards, I use toner and Skinceuticals B5 gel to minimize the size of pores.
esq
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:17 am      Reply with quote
OK. I see the problem. I am assuming the tiny hairs are protective and once you've got all the blackheads..you are right...that's all that comes off on the strips anyway.

So can you tell me what's the ingredient that we are looking for that minimizes your pores in a good toner? (Sorry, you're talking to a chemist here, I can't help myself.) I have been using Aveda's Botanical Kinetics-Exfoliant for years and love that. But ten minutes ago I loved ths strips too.:P

I have very oily skin in the summer. If that helps. So much that foundation is not even an option.
princessleia
5% products discount

Tue Aug 12, 2003 10:00 am      Reply with quote
I've had very good luck with Dermalogica Special Clearing booster for clearing clogged pores on my nose. Other things have worked for other areas of my fave, but for some reason, this is the only thing that has worked for my nose. HTH
Mabsy

Sun Aug 17, 2003 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Kloun
Thanks, it's just I live in Scotland, so it's a bit of a pain ordering, I'll try though. Smile

You could try Devina's Choice mask. I haven't tried it myself yet but I have ordered it and it should be coming this week. The company is based in Ireland and has online ordering with free worldwide postage. It might also be available in chemists in Europe (it is in Ireland). The mask is like a resin with some natural ingredients. You have to heat it up first and then apply it to your nose (or other problem areas). You wait for an hour while it solidifies and then it becomes like a Biore pore strip. You peel it off and the blackheads are supposed to come out with it. Biore strips work 'ok' for me so I'm hoping this will work even better (and overall it's much cheaper than the strips).

Like i said I can't help you with the product review because I haven't got mine yet. You can email me in about a week and I'll let you know if it works Smile
crissagrim

Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:45 am      Reply with quote
can you guys tell me what product i need to buy for my black nose heads and what is the website where i could order those products
captaincato

Sat Aug 23, 2003 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
I am looking for a product to get rid of these deep black heads on my nose.
They are starting to leave scars, and I should probably stop popping them, but that is the only way to get them from the root. I have tried proactiv but it seems to make my skin oilyer. and I have also tried the biore deep nose strips, but you all are saying they are bad. The black heads just keep coming back.
Grade

Wed Sep 24, 2003 5:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi, all, where to get the products for blackhead on nose?
Mabsy

Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Crissagrim, Captaincato and Grade:

Dermalogica Microfoliant is working well for me in combination with Decleor Essential Balm a few times a week. You could also try Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel or DDF Glycolic Gel 10% / 2% Salicylic. Both are a combo of Glycolic and Salicylic acid which according to a beautician I saw yesterday is very effective against whiteheads and blackheads. If you try it don't forget to tell us how it went for you Smile
Zara

Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
A great site for info on blackheads and plugged pores is

http://www.preeventacne.com

worth looking up.They also sell a terific peel off mask for acne and blackheads.

Zara
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |