Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Everyday Minerals Order
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
I am annoyed here.

Order from them and the package was shipped 11 November. This is the first time i order a full mineral makeup base rather than samples. In the past I have ordered samples and bought 1-2 brushes.

Anyway it is now 18 December and I still have not received anything. I contacted them when i dint receive anything by 3 weeks cause usually i have received my orders before in past by 2 weeks. They told me to wait longer. I contacted them yesterday as it has been more than a month. Sure its holiday season now but i ordered in november...so there shudnt be any excuse for longer holiday period shipment times and delays.........anyway i was told to wait perhaps a bit longer as i could even receive something after 2-3 months!

The good thing is they have decided to refund me for the order, but minus shipping cost. I was told tthey are not liable for package getting lost cause its USPS fault and hence minus shipping. Well I paid for shipping and I should not be here wasting my money over something no fault of mine. I expected a replacement order or a full refund including shipping. Why im pissed about shipping being deducted well....it costs me more cause when u apply the conversion rate im loosing out on 16 bucks over nothing...i could have bought additional products for that price.

secondly i was given a tracking number....i dont care if its first class mail and cant be tracked....why was i given a tracking number in that case....plus i have checked with my post office too they have not received anything so i have done my bit from my end and nothing is being held up at customs.....so why cant they do their bit and contact USPS to follow up on this. As it clearly states on USPS website for lost packages etc the sellers should follow it up....its just soo annoying they keep telling me its hard to track first class mails.....at least they could have tried to follow this up with USPS.
im still pissed about getting shipping deducted.
well thats my ranting for the day!

5% products discount

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
well, choose other mineral makeup.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
Simran:

How did you pay? If you used a CC; notify your company as soon as possible and tell them all the details.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 wrote:
Simran:

How did you pay? If you used a CC; notify your company as soon as possible and tell them all the details.

I fell into this on another but the OP posted this back on December 17th 2009! I hope she got it straight by now. Smile

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 am      Reply with quote
That annoying, I own a mineral makeup company and if something gets lost, I just send another or refund the amount in full.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
I think the main point to get out of this, is order from reliable sellers , who ship via trackable packaging. If tracking/insurance was there postal office must refund the cost.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
zverenok wrote:
I think the main point to get out of this, is order from reliable sellers , who ship via trackable packaging. If tracking/insurance was there postal office must refund the cost.

I soooo agree with you, I will only order if a tracking number is provided and insurance is available. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
Even if you pay by credit card, it's a lengthy process, to call and raise a dispute, and if the credit card already paid the seller out, the seller may actually refuse to refund, based on their policies. In which case, if the credit card company is nice they may write it off and not charge you, or explain to you that the seller has followed through and you need to make yourself aware of their refund/shipping etc policies. (actually worked with a call center before) Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
Fortunately my bank has a great policy about disputes, I have had about 2-3 in 9 years and they dealt with them to my benefit and rapidly. Some credit cards have a decent policy as well, but you need to check first. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
That's true, but you never know until you actually encounter it, right?

For instance my mome had her Amex card stolen, and it was during a move, so she noticed it the next day. She called, and they opened a dispute, that lasted a month, and only after that they reversed the charges.

And I know some banks will reverse the charges for you quickly and deal with everything very quickly, like you said.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
I agree that's why I check first with my banks and credit cards, I want their policy up front and if possible in writing. It can take time depending on the situation. Smile

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |