Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

skin care routine for 20+?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
zina
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
I moisturize and use sunscreen on sunny days..I have dark circles under eyes because of lack of sleep.Should I use a cream for that or should I cover them with concealer and use the cream when I am older(because I will need it more and if I start using it too early it will not be effective later)?
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
If your dark circles are due to lack of sleep then the only thing that will really help is getting more sleep. Just use a concealer for them.

It would be helpful for your skin overall to use your sunscreen daily.
MarieIG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:16 am      Reply with quote
I agree with the advise given to you by Girliegirl. It is not that if you use a cream now that it won't be effective later, however the best thing for your body is to get your sleep. Moreover, it takes experimenting to find the right cream (or serum) and some used around the eye area end up causing milia - something to avoid if possible. And yes, use your sunscreen daily to postpone wrinkles later in life (as well as reducing the risk for skin cancer).

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
In all honesty, an eye cream that specifically gets rid of dark eye circles would be half a miracle in itself. And since you do know the cause of your dark circles. Sleep would be the best cure. Cheap and Good too! Very Happy
zina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
I know that sleep would do wonders but unfortunately it is a luxury for me because I go to college,study and work..
annesun
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:38 am      Reply with quote
try HR Vitamin A eye cream to see if it works
zina
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:13 am      Reply with quote
I think that I should change moisturizer..I am currently using l'oreal triple active jour for dry /sensitive skin and it very rich..after 2 years of use I have started to breakout a lot..My skin was always flawless, I never had acne and now I have redness and dryness at my cheeks..I was using this cream although my skin is not dry because other creams I have used in the past(clarins,clinique,lancome hydrazen etc) were very light and I could feel my skin dry during the day..

Could the rich texture of this cream be responsible for my breakout-inspite of excellent moisturiser?what would you suggest me?
Alien
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:50 am      Reply with quote
I can only advise you as my derms (all quite prominent in research) have advised me : "keep it simple!" I'm 50, so at 20 or so, it should be even better advice

Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |