Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What's your "Current" skincare regime?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
sandralee
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Just curious to hear about your skincare regimes. I'm constantly trying products and then returning them. Please share advice/suggestions for products for mature/dry skin and your daily routine. Thanks in advance!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
For me less has always proved best. I've narrowed things down to what actually makes a difference, and at this point don't have much desire (or need) to try something new;

TOPICALS:

- Vitamin C Serum
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid (also Lactic occasionally)
- Retin-A
- Copper Peptides (weakest formula, 2 drops mixed with water (or mixed with Skin Prep* is all I can handle without getting the dreaded *droop*)
- Juice Beauty Serums (which I use as a base for additional actives)
- Alpha Derma Facial Skin Prep (*new addition* which I use as a base for additional DMAE + CP. (The good stuff in it outweighs my dislike for the parabens that I'm not wild about)
- Oils (These are my HG; avocado, palm, coconut, jojoba... Also love many others, but these are my staples.)
- Colorscience Perfectly Clear SPF 30 is the physical sunscreen I use, and only if I'm going out and about.

I get my goodies here at EDS;

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/janson-beckett-ah3-facial-p_3262.htm

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/juice-beauty-soothing-ser-p_7975.htm

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/juice-beauty-antioxidant-p_4770.htm

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/colorescience-face-sunfor-p_6975.htm

TOOLS & ADDITIONAL *HELPFUL* MEASURES

- Microfiber cloths (my old skin likes twice a day)
- Tanuka Lymphatic Facial Massage
- LED treatments
- Vaculifter + Derma Wand

I don't use *anything* every single day, and alternate products for compatibility. In a perfect world I would love to use the 'tools' (LED, V + DW) twice a week each, but I seldom meet that goal.. I'm all about stimulating the circulation + feeding my skin just what it needs to encourage cell turnover, stimulate healthy collagen, keep it healthy with vitamins + peptides, and keep harsh chemicals to a minimum.

The older I get the faster the aging process seems to be catching up. For me, keeping it quite simple works best... Let's face it, there are no *miracles* in a jar, but there are actives that are proven to really stimulate collagen synthesis and make other positive changes to our skin... For me, those are the things that I choose to use, and I find they are working well for me.. (Just *slowing* down the dreaded aging process is miracle enough for me... Very Happy )

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
circus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A

Methinks you really just need your grandson Ryan and 29 year old Mr Kassy Laughing
It's amazing how people around you can make you feel Very Happy

Sorry for the off topic post!
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
My skincare routine is similar to Kassy's.

A.M-
Vit.C serum
AlphaDerma prep & CE, sometimes alternate with Karin Herzog oxygen cream with KH vit. A & E oil.

P.M.-
Alternate between Retin-A one night & PSF copper serum with emu oil the next night. I'm going to start including SkinBiology's Lacsal serum to use along with the copper serum.
Sometimes I just like to use a good organic oil.

For my mature skin it's what works the best for me so far. Of course I love trying different products occasionally but the staples for me are vit.C, Retin-A & copper serum along with oils.
lynnn
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
I have yet to try copper peptides, but am excited that they may help above my eye area and crows feet. I am currently using many different products and gadgets as many of you are. Is it true that you are not suppose to use copper peptides with certain other ingredients? Skin Biology's site suggests that you can put retin a on after the cps, but I read another site that says you should not put them together. Then there's vitamin c, green tea, . . . Kassy your regiment sounds wise with alternating days - not doing everything all the time - just not sure what combinations are safest and most effective. Thanks Dark Moon for your link to the green tea and acids thread!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
circus wrote:
Kassy_A

Methinks you really just need your grandson Ryan and 29 year old Mr Kassy Laughing
It's amazing how people around you can make you feel Very Happy

Sorry for the off topic post!

Scoundrels I tell ya, the lot of them... Laughing Now I'm missing my little 3 year old guy, who DDIL decided to put in school 8 hours a day... Sad

Now that I have all this extra time on my hands, I might actually pay attention to myself for a change.. Laughing It ain't easy keeping up with a *29* year old after all... Rolling Eyes

So where are all the lovely ladie's and gentlement of EDS, and why aren't you sharing your regimes? I have all this time on my hands. Have a ♥ and chime in... Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
My skincare routine is similar to Kassy's.

A.M-
Vit.C serum
AlphaDerma prep & CE, sometimes alternate with Karin Herzog oxygen cream with KH vit. A & E oil.

P.M.-
Alternate between Retin-A one night & PSF copper serum with emu oil the next night. I'm going to start including SkinBiology's Lacsal serum to use along with the copper serum.
Sometimes I just like to use a good organic oil.

My regime is close to yours

PM Retin A

AM DIY C-serum, avocado oil and Avene moisturiser.

I am thinking about Alphaderma for some time - and I think that I will try with it. It is good for firming I suppose (as I understood from reviews here)- am I right?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
AM Cleanse Neutragena
Kassy's DIY C-Serum
75 Sunblock

PM Cleanse
Hydroquinone
Retin A or Tazorac
Avocado Oil

Add'l Facial Exercises
Massage
Dry Brushing
Green Smoothies
Oral supplements
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
The Alphaderma did help me with firming, softened forehead lines and gve me a healthier looking complexion. Not a miracle of course but better than anything else I've used so far other than Retin-A

I keep coming back to it whenever I stray so it must be doing something good.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:23 am      Reply with quote
I don't stick to a regime, because my skin's needs change.

AM
Cleanse with Nivea visage Gel (blue) with Clarisonic

Olay Regeneratist or 14 day intervention, only for problem areas on cheeks where I get thin/ sensitive skin

Valmont Bio Regenetic serum and Valmont Regenera 1

PM
Gernetic cleanser/ toner
Clarisonic
Skinceutical Reintal 1.0 (every third night)
Gernetic Sychro (as needed)
Sophyto Mega Omega ("doctored" with Liquid vitamin C 5%) as needed
Valmont Bio Regnetic serum (as needed)
Valmont Regenera I (as needed)
Decleor Balm Essentiale (as needed)
My own hyaluronic acid plus skin active peptide (as needed)
Massage oil (mix of kiwi seed oil, pumpkin seed oil, rosehip oil and vitamin E)

I better stop there.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
hi everyone,

my regime is basically almost everything from valmont. almost everything? yup, indeed. i've been using them for over a month and my skin has healed and stabilized. i'm grateful to the valmonts!

but since i've been hearing so many great reviews i couldn't resist and got some cellcosmet cream for eyes, more cleansers&toners& masks (darphin, chanel, guerlain, givenchy, sothys, elemis, dermalogic, prevonia, orlane, payot, c dior, thalgo, sundari, and babor). yes, i use all of them and having lots of fun!

nevertheless, i've been reading more threads on eds, and will try to incorporate the is clinical line.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hi llina - Add things in slowly or you may not recognize what's working well, what isn't working at all (dud!). You have a lot of companies there with lots of different compositions in the products.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Hi llina - Add things in slowly or you may not recognize what's working well, what isn't working at all (dud!). You have a lot of companies there with lots of different compositions in the products.

thanks sistersweetie!

i know, i know... i just keep reading old threads and i can't help myself. i feel left out and i want beauuuu-ti-ful skin too. i've had poohy skin for a few years now, i'm just getting anxious.

patience is not a virtue of mine. yes, you're right though...go slowly. ummm i don't know what to do...
pause...
well, i've have an assortment of gentle cleansers and toners. i used them everyday. that's harmless. then after cleansing i do a mask or two, then some toner again, and then my night creams. that sound ok, right?

and if i get the Is CLinical, i can do it at nights only, and every other day. that's slowly right? Smile

i dunno... i feel like i need something nourishing on my face... and keep roaming around in the products section (EDS) looking for masks or vials or capsules. searching for that ultimate fix-me-up! Embarassed

but thank for that reminder that i should approach this with sanity, logic, and moderation. *hugs*

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
llina - I know! LIke a kid in a fantastic candy store Very Happy

We've all been there!!!!

5% products discount

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
My skin care regime: cleanser/toner/eye cream /seru,/moisturizer
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
hi everyone,

my regime is basically almost everything from valmont. almost everything? yup, indeed. i've been using them for over a month and my skin has healed and stabilized. i'm grateful to the valmonts!

but since i've been hearing so many great reviews i couldn't resist and got some cellcosmet cream for eyes, more cleansers&toners& masks (darphin, chanel, guerlain, givenchy, sothys, elemis, dermalogic, prevonia, orlane, payot, c dior, thalgo, sundari, and babor). yes, i use all of them and having lots of fun!

nevertheless, i've been reading more threads on eds, and will try to incorporate the is clinical line.

opps sorry sandralee, i forgot to address the question. *sometimes i have mental lapses*

i have extremely dry skin, that is thin, sensitive, rosacea, and reactive to environmental and also emtional stresses... and results with hot flashes, bumps, rashes, red blotchs, dry patches, etc. with the valmont essential care, i've managed to stabilize my skin reducing its reactivity; it is healthier, more hydrated, and calm. even after a shower and without product, my skin is hydrated and calm, no dry flaky skin and no more dry patches!
essential care:

serums, lip repair, dna repair, bio regenic, infinite radiance, high performance, & dermatosic.

creams, eye&mouth cream, 24hr cream, regenetic hydration, regenera II, radiance cream, priority, demo soothing cream, and nature moisturizing with cream.

i recommend for simple hydration and repair (not for wrinkles or fine lines):my simple favorties are the soothing dermo cream, and the dermatosic & dna repair serum.

vlt mask: purify mask which i do not recommend for dry skin; renewing pack is good for smoothening and glow; nature moisturizing with a mask is very gentle (i use around my eyes too), moisturizing, and can be done everyday; regenera II cream can be used as a mask and leave on for how long you wish, and wipe off; my favorite mask from valmont is the nature... creamy, soothing, and a beautiful scent.

however i still have some fine lines around the eyes, cheeks, and little on the forehead, which i believe to be from dehydration or sun damage. so i'm also using products the valmont intensive care for this.

intensive:
serum, l'elixir precious, and dna repair.
creams, l'elixir face and eye creams, adaptations II night, awf eye II & III, awf cyto complex (face) II & III.

i recommend the awf eye II cream, whereas the awf eye III is a gel. i find that gels and serums usually pill on me as i do touch my face alot. for the face creams i use both but tend to grab the III because i'm impatient. both are nice creams that sink in. the l'elixir are wonderful but i don't feel comfortable recommending them to others since they are expensive and i don't want to feel responsible.

valmont cleansers... i love all of them as they are gentle, luxurious to use, nicely scented, and leave your skin clean, fresh, and hydrated. i prefer the white falls and dermo emulsion. the nature cleansing with gel is also another gentle cleanser. the water falls is like water and i use it as a toner afterwards. the real toner vital falls has alcohol and i stay away from it. the magic falls is an oil cleanser which i use to do my tanaka (lymphatic) massage and bone massage. its nice to do massages with and washes off quickly.

those products are my regulars though i'm dabbling with other lines. since i'm still in my experimenting phase, i can't give you the reviews of all the additional products. however, so far....

eminence masks and treatments: i do not recommend. they leave a nasty nasty film on the skin that sticks with you like rash, and they are not hydrating. shame on eminence! using these products it is more of an ordeal to get the product off, than anything.

dermalogica: multivitamin and moisture mask. both masks don't really seem to hydrate but it does leave the skin shiny in polished way... as though it polished the skin. the moisture mask is white and has a strange texture that dries quickly and out of the 2 is more time consuming to remove. the multivitamin is an orange gel that stays soft on the skin, looking more like an egg mask. it comes off fairly easy. both have a fragrance that i'm not crazy about... it just does not induce that "spa" or "luxury treatment" frame of mind. it does not moisuturize or hydrate my dry skin, and do not recommend it nor will purchase again.

with the members' rave and recommendations, i'm got the cellcosmet contour eye cream (but not yet used), almost ready to do the lotion mask using toner lotions, and almost ready to make a line purchase of the Is Clinical.

i think that's it! Very Happy i hope this helps!

sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
llina - We're all coming to your house for Spa Day Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
llina - We're all coming to your house for Spa Day Smile

sistersweetie,
you and the other members are always welcome! some of the members here have been fabulous to me, and i sooo appreciate it. it really is too bad that we're all across the country... it would be really fun to have an actual spa day or trade products! gosh, i wonder if this really happened, if fights would break out, like sometimes on the treads. Shock ouch!

but that's not a bad idea though... i mean, EDS has an actual spa in vancouver right? how cool would it be to have an annual forum spa weekend.

jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
I alternate products every other day or when my skin "tells" me it needs something special. My normal regimen is as follows:

DAY 1 AM:

cleanse OCM
drybrush
IS Clinical Pro-Heal
IS Clinical Youth Complex
sunscreen

eyes: Perlier Risarium Black Rice Eye Cream over IS Clinical C-Eye

DAY 1 PM:

Cleanse OCM
Drybrush
0.05% Tretinoin mixed with Obagi Blender
30 minutes later, hempseed oil

eyes: alternate TNS Night Eye Repair and MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Eye with Perlier Eye Cream on top

DAY 2 AM:

Cleanse OCM
Drybrush
Skinbiology Skin Signals CP's
Neutrogena Visibly Firm Lift Serum
sunscreen
eyes: Neutrogena Visibly Firm eye cream with drops of Skin Signals added

DAY 2 PM:

Cleanse OCM
Drybrush
Skinbiology Exfol Serum
Skin Signals CP's
Emu Oil mixed with one pump of Skinactives' ELS Serum and one pump Anti-Ox Booster

I also use at various times: pearl powder/oat beta glucan cream with peptides (DIY), IS Clinical Firming Complex, IS Clinical Moisturizer, IS Clinical PolyVitamin Serum, IS Clinical Active Serum, emu oil, hyaluronic acid, Dream Products Face Dream Lift, Dream Products Eye Dream Lift, DMAE serum (DIY), pearl powder toner (DIY), 0.2mm and 0.5mm dermarollers, Perricone ester-C serum for rolling, alpha lipoic acid, retinyl palmitate for rolling, LED/green tea, microderm cloth, 50% glycolic acid peels (one weekly for six weeks - 3 times a year), essential oils and carrier oils, esp. love avocado oil. ALWAYS do Ageless facial exercises and drybrush AM and PM.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia had tremendous luck with IS Clinical youth serum under and around eyes - she said this and skinactives i-bright were the ticket to getting rid of wrinkles she had.

Thanks for sharing everything jj. What is your skin type? And do you mind sharing your age?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:54 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Antonia had tremendous luck with IS Clinical youth serum under and around eyes - she said this and skinactives i-bright were the ticket to getting rid of wrinkles she had.

Thanks for sharing everything jj. What is your skin type? And do you mind sharing your age?

I like the Youth Complex a lot! It gets somewhat pricey when using on your entire face, but a little goes a long way, and I normally use another product on my neck - either IS Clinical Firming Complex or Dr. Denese Triple Strength Neck Wrinkle Smoother (another great product).

Yes, Sis, I've read Antonia's posts about her eyes both here and on her website, and have seen her amazing photos. I have both products and so of course, after seeing no lines whatsoever beneath her lovely eyes, I INSTANTLY tried her Youth Complex/Eyeliss routine. Sadly, this was another case where something worked brilliantly for one person but not as well on another (me - Laughing). But then I found MY perfect duo - MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Eye and TNS Night Repair Eye. I think perhaps the secret to undereye repair is to find your own personal duo (one to exfoliate & one to repair in my case), rather than just one product. Both of mine are treatments which I use on alternate nights, and I do use a silky eye cream over them.

I've had combination skin all my life, but now it is normal. I had unbelievably thin skin after I completed chemotherapy for cancer - SO crinkled and wrinkled ALL OVER, like a roadmap, but now it's nice and thick (drybrushing and exercise) and healthy (even supple), with very few visible wrinkles and no sag yet. I turned 60 last September and am looking better than I have in ten years (and I say this with all humility and thankfulness), due to the fact that I finally have my health back. When I was sick, I promise you, I looked about 90. Now, most people I meet are shocked to find out my actual age, which, I must admit, is thrilling. It took a lot of hard work to get here. I have enormous gratitude to the wonderful, generous posters here on EDS and on the Ageless forum for sharing things that actually WORK. I can never thank you all enough! ~ JJ

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:31 am      Reply with quote
I'm so appreciative of your posts jj. Put mildly, your story is inspiring.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:59 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I'm so appreciative of your posts jj. Put mildly, your story is inspiring.

Sis, you are such a sweetheart to say that, and I thank you. I just want everyone to know that if my skin could be redeemed, anyone's can. For me, life is best lived with attitude and gratitude. I'm thankful to be here trying all of these interesting, fun skin care options. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
This would kinda be my routine (last night I fell asleep without so much as washing my face). My routine also tends to change quite frequently, with the exception of the One 3000 and Retin A

AM

Wash Austrialian Harvest Cleanser (was trying Skinn, but think I prefer the AH)
Sometimes Dr. Denise Face Firming Pads
Cocktail Isomers One 3000 for Face, with Isomers Antiredness, Sirtuin, Stem Genesis.
Isomers One 3000 for Eyes serum
Isomers Syncronizer
Mix creams, One 3000 for Face, Youth Precursor Complex, Isomers Stacker;
On Neck Dr. Denise Neck Cream;

Sunscreen over top. Now I'm using Neutrogena moisturizer with SPF 45

Pm

Cleanse with AH again, ARC serum, sometimes R-pur a soy serum, have to stop here having problems with the typing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know what was going on there, but my box was jumping around when I got to the bottom of it. Ok to continue, at night, after my serums I use Retin A a few times a week.

Will be adding in Blender and Clear next time EDS has a sale.

I also use the face master a few times a week followed by the nutritone.

I have a LED, but have been forgetting to use that due to how long it takes.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |