Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Jurlique Daily Exfoliating Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:12 am      Reply with quote
I don't find this an effective exfoliant. It is made up of crushed herbs in a paste. You have to press it over the face whilst leaning forward over the basin.

Don't like it.
jessica17
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
I like this one, it make my skin much smooth after washing.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:30 am      Reply with quote
The thing about jurlique products is that they are quite costly and they are designed to be used in a regime, which is why many people dislike them. I also find that their instructions with each product are usually very well hidden or not explained. I was lucky to go to a course of theirs in which they went through all their product range, and showed beauty therapists how to use them, and the thing about the exfoliator is that it is applied much like a paste to the skin, but what they should tell you but don't in the leaflet (but do in their courses) is that they believe the pressing motion that you use actually lifts dirt out of the pores and face as it creates a kind of little vacum. I've used a few of their products, but they are costly though, but great for sensitive skins.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:36 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
The thing about jurlique products is that they are quite costly and they are designed to be used in a regime, which is why many people dislike them. I also find that their instructions with each product are usually very well hidden or not explained. I was lucky to go to a course of theirs in which they went through all their product range, and showed beauty therapists how to use them, and the thing about the exfoliator is that it is applied much like a paste to the skin, but what they should tell you but don't in the leaflet (but do in their courses) is that they believe the pressing motion that you use actually lifts dirt out of the pores and face as it creates a kind of little vacum. I've used a few of their products, but they are costly though, but great for sensitive skins.

I have used Jurlique products exclusively for a number of years. Although they are quite pricey, I love the fact that I was using organic products and I love anything with herbs in it.

Thank you for your informative post SeanySeanUK
You are so correct in all that you say. Yes their products are expensive, it is best to speak to a representative, the products are helpful for sensitive skins and they are supposed to be used in a regime.

As is the case with the daily exfoliating cleanser. It is supposed to be used in conjunction with the 'hydrating essence' range.
I use the Chamomile/rose hydrating essence. It is divine. You are supposed to apply a few drops to a bowl of water and wet your face with it, or apply to a washer and then pat your face with it. This is for the sole purpose of loosening up your skin before you apply the exfoliant. I also have had the representatives show me the pat motion and have found it highly ineffective. I actually make it into a paste as directed, then rub it gently around my face and decolletage. I do this in the shower at night. Then wash it all off.
I absolutely love it. My skin feels so yummy and clean afterwards. However as I have sensitive skin I only use it 2 times a week. I don't believe it's that effective in clearing out acne, but if you aren't susceptible to bad acne, then it appears to be a lovely product.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:43 am      Reply with quote
I love the Valmont Exfoliant Revitalizing Scrub it leaves my skin silky smooth. it's really worth trying, being one of my weekly indulge.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |