Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Where is Mary? hpjrt
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
patrice
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
Mary contributed to the forum a lot in the past. I just went onto her site atwww.silkenpearl.com and find it is closed. Her pearl mist sprayed on the face made one looked like they had their makeup airbrushed. I am out of it and need more!!! Her email is no longer in service either. Appreciate any input I can get. Carekate do you made the mist?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:08 am      Reply with quote
patrice wrote:
Mary contributed to the forum a lot in the past. I just went onto her site atwww.silkenpearl.com and find it is closed. Her pearl mist sprayed on the face made one looked like they had their makeup airbrushed. I am out of it and need more!!! Her email is no longer in service either. Appreciate any input I can get. Carekate do you made the mist?

Sorry to say but CareKate hasn't posted on the forum for a few years now either! I have seen some make their own spray with distilled water and pearl powder.
You may find a recipe and suppliers on the recipe index:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=11902

HTH
DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Dark Moon for the info and the tip. I'll google to see where I can get pearl powder. Sorry to hear carekate and hprt are no longer contributing they were very knowledgeable and helpful. Sad Thanks again.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
Patrice - GoW (garden of Wisdom) has pearl powder. CareKate stopped posting a few years back. Thought you knew Crying or Very sad
~Sorry We couldn't find Mary - I wanted to....

~Sis

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:35 am      Reply with quote
Thanks sister sweets I gather it iswww.GoW.com? but will do a google on Garden of Wisdom. Wonder whatever happened to Carekate?

Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |