Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
I have perfect skin but I'd like to improve my routine..
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jadore

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
Basically all I use is generic drugstore soap. I have never tanned or used facial creme / lotion. I'm sensitive to all AHA / Retinal / Acids / Sunscreen. Also prone to break outs if I use soaps with coating agents / moisturizers.

Any suggestions of products I could test out? Thank you : )
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:02 am      Reply with quote
If it ain't broke, don't fix it! If you have perfect skin, leave it alone! (Though I would say to use a sunscreen daily!)
garbath
5% products discount

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:31 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it! If you have perfect skin, leave it alone! (Though I would say to use a sunscreen daily!)

Yup, took the words right out of my mouth. Very Happy If you are blessed with perfect skin, jut continue with your normal skincare routine.

You get to save on loads of $$.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:50 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

You read my mind! If it's perfect, why mess with perfection? Maybe look into a physical SS that might not break you out? Without using one skin doesn't stay perfect forever.

DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:24 am      Reply with quote
perfect skin? Shock
i think you should be telling us your skincare routine! Very Happy

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
garbath
5% products discount

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:46 am      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
perfect skin? Shock
i think you should be telling us your skincare routine! Very Happy

Laughing You're right!

If you tell us its because of good genetics, I got to go back to my normal routine of cleanse, tone and moisturise again.
sunlit
5% products discount

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 am      Reply with quote
I have to disagree Smile I once had perfect skin and then bang, overnight I suddenly had fine line pop up and my skin started losing tone. There is no need for repair products but I would be spending money on preventative products with antioxidants.

Revaleskin with Coffeeberry, Vitamin C etc.. are really high in antioxidants and certainly wouldn't hurt. I have noticed it's really given my skin a glow and at least you know your doing your best to keep your skin perfect and kill free-radicals that we all have - even perfect skin has free radicals and they will start to affect your skin sooner or later.
blueeyes
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Also it depends on age and how you've been treating your skin. My skin used to be perfect as well, and even though I'd been good with sunscreen after 35ish I started getting sunspots that I have been battling for a few years
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:02 am      Reply with quote
nevertheless, i would still like hear what you're using, jadore.

now i'm fascinated! Very Happy

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:13 am      Reply with quote
My mother had perfect skin as far as I remember until she passed 45 - than she started to sag and to wrinkle and she even don't want to listen to change her routine. She never payed any attention to sunscreens - only what she was very careful and what she teaches me is to go to bed with cleaned face. She is kind of crazy about natural skincare (read ... "only olive oil" and some quasi natural cheap cremes in her case)and don't want even try to exfoliate from time to time. It is pity...always when I look at her, I know that she in age of 62 could look much better. But she stucked in time...and don't want to listen.
And her skin was really perfect Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:23 am      Reply with quote
*mirjana* wrote:
My mother had perfect skin as far as I remember until she passed 45 - than she started to sag and to wrinkle and she even don't want to listen to change her routine. She never payed any attention to sunscreens - only what she was very careful and what she teaches me is to go to bed with cleaned face. She is kind of crazy about natural skincare (read ... "only olive oil" and some quasi natural cheap cremes in her case)and don't want even try to exfoliate from time to time. It is pity...always when I look at her, I know that she in age of 62 could look much better. But she stucked in time...and don't want to listen.
And her skin was really perfect Sad

don't be sad marjana. i know exactly what you mean. it really broke my heart to see my mother this way too. she is 68, and worked hard all her life to give my brother and me whatever we needed and something better than what she had. i think the stress, life, and over work, made her stubborn but a little crazy too... yah she' a little crazy. Very Happy but i understand.... women have alot on their plate.

she is from the old country... always saving for emergencies... and after 60 she has been obsessed with a natural/organic lifestyle. so much so, i'm kinda worried.

that is why this last christmas, i got her a whole bunch of anti aging skin care from shiseido, olay pro, christian dior, chanel, etc. i also got her a oxylift, galvanic spa, and an assortment of massagers.. and numerous sunscreen/sunblock...stock piled her with hair dye too. and almost eyerday i call her long distance or email her asking if she used the ani aging cream this morning. and you know what? its making a difference on her face... she already looks better. and she is actually using them and having fun!

nagging her like she used to nag me, is really working! 2 big thumbs up! Laughing

i was worried that i did not get her enough products and that she would 'save' her christmas products for emergencies, so at new year week, i sent her more products by mail. she was complaining when can she used all those products but i think inside she was really happy and excited.

who will do what our mothers have done for us? no one! i know moms can be a bit too much at times... but i really love her and appreciate everything she has done for me. she is not perfect ... but i know, in her crazy way that she does everything she can so that my brother and i are better for it.

GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:45 am      Reply with quote
As the others have said dont mess with a system that is working. The only thing I would suggest is to use sunscreen daily.
woshididi
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds like you have perfect sensitive skin. I may try some drug store brand for sunscreens.
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl wrote:
As the others have said dont mess with a system that is working. The only thing I would suggest is to use sunscreen daily.

Good work and rest time is also important.

I am very interested in a perfect skin

Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |