Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

light-therapy-led.com
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
I emailed this company over a week ago with some questions but they never responded.

What do you think of these led's? They are cheap for such a large unit.

http://light-therapy-led.com/products.htm
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
Indeed prices are great. What about the *Bulb ONLY. Fits into any standard fixture* What type of fixture do you think they mean? A table lamp and we sit under it? Rolling Eyes Bad Grin

Let us know what you find out.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:13 am      Reply with quote
If I hear back I will definetly let you know what other info they provide.

Hey...you have an idea....didn't even think of the Bulb Only option! I could replace all my regular bulbs with these Laughing Laughing Laughing
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
I would be very interested what you think of these devices if you buy one - would you let us all know?

If it fits in normal light fitting, I could put one in my desk lamp in the office and have a treatment whilst I am at work - what could be better?

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
I would be very interested what you think of these devices if you buy one - would you let us all know?

If it fits in normal light fitting, I could put one in my desk lamp in the office and have a treatment whilst I am at work - what could be better?

PQ

LOL PQ! You just can't get enough of those gadgets. Smile
I looked at the site last night but approaching 4:00 am my brain just couldn't make heads or tails of it!

DM Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:10 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

PQ

LOL PQ! You just can't get enough of those gadgets. Smile
I looked at the site last night but approaching 4:00 am my brain just couldn't make heads or tails of it!

DM Laughing

I don't understand it either! I don't know what purpose the bulbs would have really.
I like the idea of the full face unit at a reasonable price but the company still has not responded to my questions, I'm guessing they wont. So I've crossed this unit off my list.
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
Copycat LED devices are everywhere now. This one is "Osmosis", sadly it doesn't have a picture, or a price. http://www.karinherzog-jmilan.com/Osmosis-LED-Lights-Acne-Anti-aging_p_617.html (The acne light, recommended for 5 minutes per area: "72 high-grade, high-output individual lights encompassing 4 varying wavelengths between 450nm and 850nm." 3 minutes per area for the anti-aging LED).

I can't find the thread which mentioned full-body LED beds (was sometime last summer) but here's another spa/salon offering it, called the Believe Bed:

http://foreveryoungoregon.com/services/ledtherapy_faq.html ..How I wish they'd bring one to the UK!

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
Copycat LED devices are everywhere now. This one is "Osmosis", sadly it doesn't have a picture, or a price. http://www.karinherzog-jmilan.com/Osmosis-LED-Lights-Acne-Anti-aging_p_617.html (The acne light, recommended for 5 minutes per area: "72 high-grade, high-output individual lights encompassing 4 varying wavelengths between 450nm and 850nm." 3 minutes per area for the anti-aging LED).

It is the AALS. I mentioned this on the lightstim thread. She used to have a picture up on her website, but recently removed it.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
That's really odd, how do they expect to sell it without showing the consumer what they are buying?
hmm

DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
That's really odd, how do they expect to sell it without showing the consumer what they are buying?
hmm

DM

Don't know that answer, but I would imagine the picture came down because people recognized it as the AALS, which osmosis is now selling as "theirs". It makes me curious if there are any other places selling the AALS and distributing it under a different name.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
hmm

DM

Don't know that answer, but I would imagine the picture came down because people recognized it as the AALS, which osmosis is now selling as "theirs". It makes me curious if there are any other places selling the AALS and distributing it under a different name.

I see your point still seems odd they are selling it, is it definitely identical? How are they getting the exact same thing, I thought nobody could reverse engineer the AALS from what I read on the forum? Very strange!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

I see your point still seems odd they are selling it, is it definitely identical? How are they getting the exact same thing, I thought nobody could reverse engineer the AALS from what I read on the forum? Very strange!

Yep, I saw the pictures when they were on joella's website. They were identical and definitely the AALS, rosacea lightstim, and acne lightstim. I would assume osmosis has a deal with lightstim, which is how osmosis is able to put their name on them.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
That must be! I wonder if they are the only one then!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
Aha, thank you rileygirl. I read the LED threads regularly so I don't know how "Osmosis" passed me by. If they're the same, it would be good if it was cheaper than the AALS (somehow I doubt it)!

The LED bed idea is exciting, for me anyway, I really hope that takes off. Much better for your skin than sunbeds (which are everywhere in the UK). Pale, soft, glowing skin all over my body too? I'm in!

I'm watching new LED products closely as my beautiful niece is on the verge of puberty and getting a few spots. Being a good auntie I want to get her the best acne light if she ends up with flare ups. And not spend megabucks (I was lucky to get my AALS second-hand from ebay UK, a real rarity).

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
Aha, thank you rileygirl. I read the LED threads regularly so I don't know how "Osmosis" passed me by. If they're the same, it would be good if it was cheaper than the AALS (somehow I doubt it)!

The LED bed idea is exciting, for me anyway, I really hope that takes off. Much better for your skin than sunbeds (which are everywhere in the UK).

ljk,

I live in Florida and the sun shines over 360 days a year on average and those tanning salons are everywhere! I don't understand how anyone thinks that is any better than roasting on the beach!
I get the impression that they aren't letting anyone get their hands on the anti-aging LED though!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
Tanning beds in Florida?! Eh? We Scots are all porcelain skinned, it's horrific to see twenty-something women with leathery orange skin. Believe me, they're everywhere. If you don't do sunbeds or fake tan you're a freak.

I've been a slave to sunscreen since my early 20s and I've never regretted it! It's sad tanning beds are seen as a "beautifying" tool, when they are anything but. Anyway, I'll stop going off-topic Smile

DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
Tanning beds in Florida?! Eh? We Scots are all porcelain skinned, it's horrific to see twenty-something women with leathery orange skin. Believe me, they're everywhere. If you don't do sunbeds or fake tan you're a freak.

I've been a slave to sunscreen since my early 20s and I've never regretted it! It's sad tanning beds are seen as a "beautifying" tool, when they are anything but. Anyway, I'll stop going off-topic Smile

Don't worry we won't tell! Smile I agree I see these young girls just teens and moms together heading in to bake in those tanning beds and think what an awful example to set! It's just really sad!

DM
Smile

Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |