Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Where to buy BB cream in Toronto?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:27 am      Reply with quote
hi,
does anyone know where to buy BB cream in Toronto or the GTA? please let me know. TIA!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
EskieServant
5% products discount

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
If you mean Bobbi Brown - Holt Renfrew (just check that location closest to you carries it - Bloor and Yorkdale do). Not sure, but I think that Murale (the new SDM super beauty store) was supposed to start carrying it - but maybe just the makeup - you would have to check. Store is located in the new Don Mills "outdoor" shopping mall.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
oops sorry about that ....
clarification...
i'm searching for the bb (blemish balm) cream that is used as a sheer cover for the face. i believe it is an asian product.. gives a very natural cover and also can be used as a spf sunscreen.

i would really like to buy this in person, at a store, as it seems some of girls are having problems matching skin hues.

thanks for your help eskie!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
newbiely
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:53 am      Reply with quote
I think you can buy from BGO(Taiwan),or some HK website which offer worldwide delivery.
chouchouzhang
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
i think you can get is fromwww.sasa.com

it ships products to Canada.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
thanks guys.
i was looking to buy up close and personal... so that i could match up tint colors and texture to my own skin.
it seems BB creams are only online still.

i made my girlfriend search in korea town, in toronto... and she didn't have any luck either.
thanks anyways!

hyeyeon

Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
You can buy korean bb creams on online site like amazon or bestfromkorean which ship to worldwide.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
I thought BB cream was a "asian" thing?
I know this Korean lady at a local store/market gave me a sample of Charmzone cream.
I wish I remembered which one asI tried to look online and they have a huge line.

I would say if you are in Ontario T&T supermarket.

I used to buy DHC that is from Japan and they shipto Canada.
Theydon't have a "bb" called cream, but they have a lot of blemish products.

But since this is Essential Day spa's website,I'd say look on here there are many good products made in america,europe.

Juice beauty,Yonka,Murad...lots!
Gloria79

Fri May 21, 2010 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!
There is a store in Korea Town that sells BB Cream. The sign is in Korean but the address is 654 Bloor Street West, Toronto
416-533-8110
They also sell Shiseido cosmetics.
The store is right beside the walnut cake store and the sign is in red. Hope this is helpful for you.
Jenny1985

Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
I buy my bb creams at Galleria Supermarket at 7171 Yonge St. BRTC has promotions and a permanent instore shop there and has the jasmine water bb cream and Gold Caviar BB cream.
They are by far the best bb creams I have tried in terms of quality, coverage, smoothness and skinhealing properties. BRTCstore com also is a Toronto based company that is official BRTC bb cream store for North America and ships locally. I buy my Blemish Recover Balm (which is a Acne and Blemish BB cream with SPF 28 and tea tree oil) as well as my Overnight Pore Tightener from this website

Jenny Smile
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for the info guys! wow!
shout out to gloria and jenny!
i'm right downtown so the korea town location will be the first on the hitlist.
then i'll have to trek to galleria-it sounds interesting. i haven't been in north toronto in years... i'm sure there are many changes.

i don't wear much makeup... but on the special days that i do, i would really love to replace my foundation with a natural looking bb cream. the bb cream just seems to 'wear' longer and looks sooo much more natural.

thanks again!
much love!

Lisa1212

Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
I get my bb cream and skincare products at brtcstore. They ship to canada as well.

BRTC all the way!!
Mirielle
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
P Mall?? I think they sell it there, for they have a lot of HK and Asian products there.
gongjooprincess

Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
I know a spa that closed down but has a warehouse of the BRTC stuff - acne,blemish, jasmine, pore etc etc - they are selling it at $27.00 cdn and shipping for the jasmine - depends what you are looking for - you can pm me if you need info cuz i ordered from them and my stuff was here in three days and i paid $13.00 shipping cuz i wanted express, but i did everything on paypal so it worked and they are somewhere in GTA and ship out Smile Very Happy
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
thanks princess and everyone for the replies! i really appreciate it.

i initially wanted the bb cream for days that i need good coverage that will last a long time. i'm still experimenting with a few that i have here.... but product testing and progress is really slow with this unusually excruciating hot and humid summer that we're having here in toronto.

right now i'm doing some research on my next vacation... snorkling and scuba diving... and searching for something similar to a bb cream but with total sun blockage. i normally like to be a bit tanned/ sunkissed but with my recent treatments of mole and sun-damage spot removal, they say it is essential to use strong, full blockage sunscreen.

*sorry for jabbering. once i start, i can't shut up* Laughing

so, does anyone have recommendations/ experience using a bb cream with total sunblock, and will it withstand constant sweating and watersports???

i'm getting consecutive remove treatments with the esty...so my face is "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" Laughing but i have my little heart set on swimming with whales and dolphins. i even have my orca killer whale swimming suit so that i can blend in... and am practicing my sonic clicking and barks in the bath tub. Laughing

if anyone has anything that works for them, please let me know. thanks bunches!

... all of you, have a fabulous summer!

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
princess,
this seller is in the GTA? i wonder if we can go to the warehouse.

what bb creams are you using??? and any good ones with full/ strong sunblock that can withstand sweating and watersports?

let me know babes!
lina

Min Mi Go

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:25 am      Reply with quote
If I buy a BB Cream in Korea town, Toronto, how much is it?
slicegan2

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
i just received my BRTC perfect recover cream in the mail the other day and i love it! it is pretty thick but it still spreads and covers easily. it definitely covers the red areas around my nose and mouth and my undereye dark circles. it also covers my acne scars but for the really dark ones i still have to dab a tiny amount of concealer for a flawless skin look. i just use a very light oil-free moisturizer, the BB cream, a sunscreen, and dust on a sheer no color powder.
==================
Lisa1212

Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
You can purchase BB Creams at galleria supermarket 7171 Yonge St. in Toronto. They have a BRTC booth. You can also go direct to the official site BRTCstore online
Lisa1212

Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:45 pm      Reply with quote
Found a 10% discount code for online at brtcstore. Apparently it still works on checkout.

BRTCCTRB10
Crystalx3

Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:15 am      Reply with quote
@llina
did you want the Lioele's BB Cream? and did the store in korean town sell it, and if it did how much did it cost? Cause i want that too but i live in Markham so i dont wanna drag myself down there and find out they dont have it LOl
thanks~
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
hi crystal.
sorry for responding so late. i just got the notification from the forum... and just one at that. i really don't think the reply notification is working properly.

no, sorry... i haven't bought any new bb creams and my bb cream experiment was on hold for numerous months. i got sidetracked! i will have to go to the galleria myself and look around. you're in markham? yes, i'm downtown toronto. i think it'll take me 45 minutes to get there by car... but it is enroute to the BBB store... so that's good news! Very Happy

when i get there i want to test out some of their bb creams, ask if the bb creams are total sunblock and full coverage in the swimming pool and sea sports, ,.. and if they have something to lighten lip colour. crystal, have you looked around at pacific mall??? i have been there in ages. let me know if you find anything interesting.

i've been kinda preoccupied... shopping for winter: boots with a nice platform/heels... leggings, sweaters, belts, fur vests for the winter; went crazy at sephora and bought more eye makeup and got the sultra conical curler... and of course my favorite, bought more massagers.

btw, i saw the derma seta hair removal at showcase. has anyone used it? it looks like the clarisonic unit, but it exfoliates skin and removes body hair.

have a great weekend!
lina

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
hey girls.
this is what i found....

for brtc products, it is sold at the galleria market, as you can see from their online site. http://www.galleriasm.com:8888/ProductGroup.aspx?cate=120 they said the rep is in on the weekends so it is best to go then for consultation. see site for hours and location... see google map for exact location and look of the area and store.

other locations for brtc products are:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=117211874957502&topic=193
1. Magic Beauty- First Markham Place. 3255 Highway 7 East. Markham
2. Galleria Supermarket- 7171 Yonge St. Thornhill.
3. Alana Cosmetics- Burnaby B.C. Suite 1312 4500 Kingsway Burnaby B.C.
4. Beauty Court- Unit 2610-2630, Aberdeen Centre4151 Hazelbridge WayRichmond, BC
5. Jealousy Beauty- Pacific Mall. 4300 Steeles Ave. East Markham.
6. Lucy Cosmetics- China Town Centre, 222 Spadina Avenue, 2nd Floor Counter 7
7. Sophie Cosmetics- Times Square 500 Highway 7 East
Bldg. A, Unit 13 -17

for skin 79 bb creams, in the GTA:
(click below. the site will not let me copy and paste)
http://www.skin79.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83&Itemid=90

let me know how things work for you all.... and if they have another interesting stuff.
i may pop into the big 7 in koreatown tomorrow, depending if i have time.
good luck!

Lisa1212

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone.

I just heard that BRTC is having a promotion for this weekend only. Oct 22nd to 24th. It is their 'friends and family' event and only existing customers got this promo code but I know anyone can use it.

This is for 20% OFF anything on their site from this Friday to Sunday.

THe code is: BRTCCUSTOMER20 and you can enter this on the checkout page of BRTCSTORE com

This is an amazing deal since I have never seen discounts this low for this brand.
takiko
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:15 am      Reply with quote
I recommend you a good site from Canada:
i-zakkaya,they got lots of bb cream from different brands, and it's in Toronto, and it's free shipping if you order more than $75
more details here.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |