Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

The New Edition of FlexEffect is Here!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy - I'm waiting to get your right out-of-the box first opinion when that baby shows up.
Yes, I'm very excited about this release. I'd like to know why I should get it if I have the other one. Why is it important to me? what makes it special? (But I'm thinking I'll like the bone massage part.)

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:51 am      Reply with quote
Hey Kassy Smile Well, I'm super-excited, too!!! I can't wait. And today was the original anticipated shipping date, so I'm hoping it will come by the weekend...fingers crossed!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:36 am      Reply with quote
has anyone got their copy yet?

im wondering if it will have anything we dont already have from the original flex effect and ageless
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:05 am      Reply with quote
Howdy Kiddies... I didn't get my copy yet, but according to the FE forum they should be in the mail sometime next week.. A few little glitches slowed things down. Also, lets not forget poor Deb was in that earthquake a few weeks ago..

I'm very excited and looking forward to getting it... Of course I'll tell you what differences there are between the 2 versions, but please keep in mind that I'm not a die hard exerciser like so many of you are, so please don't ask me to analyze specifics.. Embarassed I'm just not experienced enough for that... Hopefully this program will light a spark under me, and I'll join your ranks... (I'm just so gosh darned lazy when it comes to exercise in any form... Sad )

ETA: Sis + CM, sorry I didn't see your posts to me before now.. My watched topics hasn't been working right...(for a year and a half.. Rolling Eyes Laughing )

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:52 am      Reply with quote
It certainly does, but I'll let others tell you about it. The new details for the product and what it contains are on the website (and I'm sure if you look there your spot the things that aren't in your current edition).

I'm eager too to get my full kit (so your not alone people!), as I haven't seen the full dvd yet either. But hey look at it this way, your getting your virtues of patience exercised also!
ellie213 wrote:
has anyone got their copy yet?

im wondering if it will have anything we dont already have from the original flex effect and ageless

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
I overlooked this thread, and was posting my FE 2010 questions on another one. I have not received my new FE copy yet that I pre-ordered several weeks ago. Followed up with Deb and got a response that it should be shipped next Monday.
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
can't wait to order this!! my old copy is falling apart and i'll gladly pay another $90 for the updated info- i bet it's amazing! yeah deb!
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I am looking forward to hearing the reviews of the updated FE kits. New and improved is always fun!

However, I have to express my irritation at Sean's inappropriate response to the new poster who asked a VERY reasonable question....For someone who spent several paragraphs in this very thread promoting the bells and whistles of the new program to say that that he didn't know the answer to a very basic question is silly. And, even if it were true, why not tell the truth and say you didn't know the answer to the question from the beginning instead of saying that the poster was being "unfair" in asking the question here. Oh please. If I had a dollar for every word Sean has written on this forum which promotes FE, either overtly or in a thinly veiled manner......Okay, I am finished with my mini-rant. I usually read way more than I post here but my frustration factor maxed out on that one and I found the hypocrisy too blatant to ignore.....
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Just saw a new qualifying instructor for Flexeffect that is being introduced on the Flexeffect Workshop forum. Her name is Pat, she is 64 and been flexing for 20 years.If you already have the program you have access to this link.
http://flexworkshop.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=913&page=1

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
Brenpatsa

I'm sorry if my response irritated you, that seriously wasn't my intention. I'm not involved with the manufacture, production or selling of the FE materials, so for the question from the new poster in relation to the money back guarantee - I didn't know the answer and so suggested a place where they could find it.

I'm sorry that you believe it was silly and that I didn't know the answer to the question, but I truly didn't at that time. I'm based in the UK, and not involved in that side of things. EDS has rules which I try to abide by and was simply pointing that person to a place they could get an answer from.

Thanks for the compliment on my hypocrisy!

Sean
brenpatsa wrote:
However, I have to express my irritation at Sean's inappropriate response to the new poster who asked a VERY reasonable question....For someone who spent several paragraphs in this very thread promoting the bells and whistles of the new program to say that that he didn't know the answer to a very basic question is silly. And, even if it were true, why not tell the truth and say you didn't know the answer to the question from the beginning instead of saying that the poster was being "unfair" in asking the question here. Oh please. If I had a dollar for every word Sean has written on this forum which promotes FE, either overtly or in a thinly veiled manner......Okay, I am finished with my mini-rant. I usually read way more than I post here but my frustration factor maxed out on that one and I found the hypocrisy too blatant to ignore.....

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
You missed my point, Sean. You were hardly just 'helpfully' referring the poster on...instead, you told a new poster that he/she was unfair for asking a perfectly reasonable question (as others have agreed) here on EDS. Given the mass volume of your FE-related postings, I find that incredibly hypocritical and even laughable.
The question wasn't even specifically directed to you...did it occur to you that you didn't have to respond at all if you didn't know the answer? <sigh...>
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Brenpatsa

I don't believe I missed your point at all. I think your misunderstanding my point being that EDS doesn't sell FlexEffect and has strict rules in relation to product selling and so it wasn't a question I believed should be posted here. Thats the point I was referring to about being unfair. However I understand your point. I'm wrong and your right.

I'm quitting EDS now. Your posting has convinced me that I'm just upsetting people and thats never been the intention. If people want me they can find me at the FE forum. Hopefully that will make you happy. Apologies all for upestting folks.

Sean
brenpatsa wrote:
You missed my point, Sean. You were hardly just 'helpfully' referring the poster on...instead, you told a new poster that he/she was unfair for asking a perfectly reasonable question(as others have agreed) here on EDS. Given the mass volume of your FE-related postings, I find that incredibly hypocritical and laughable even.
The question wasn't even specifically directed to you...did it occur to you that you didn't have to respond at all if you didn't know the answer? <sigh...>

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Sean - So, let me get this straight....you believe EDS rules prohibit a poster from asking if anyone knows if a product has a money-back guarantee yet it's appropriate for Claudia to be providing shipping updates to her customers on here??? Mmmm...

Oh, and there really is certainly no need for you to quit EDS unless you are finding it difficult to filter your FE affiliation out of your posts...
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
Brenpatsa

I'm only accountable for my actions, and my actions alone and have in the past received guidance from moderators here which I have always followed to the upmost. With my "FE affiliation" its better that I leave here, that way I won't offend or irritate anyone any longer.

Sean
brenpatsa wrote:
Sean - So, let me get this straight....you believe EDS rules prohibit a poster from asking if anyone knows if a product has a money-back guarantee yet it's appropriate for Claudia to be providing shipping updates to her customers on here??? Mmmm...

Oh, and there really is certainly no need to quit EDS unless you are finding it difficult to filter your FE affiliation out of your posts...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
SeanySeanUK wrote:
Brenpatsa

I'm only accountable for my actions, and my actions alone and have in the past received guidance from moderators here which I have always followed to the upmost. With my "FE affiliation" its better that I leave here, that way I won't offend or irritate anyone any longer.

Sean
brenpatsa wrote:

Oh, and there really is certainly no need to quit EDS unless you are finding it difficult to filter your FE affiliation out of your posts...

Well, as you say (and apparently have experienced), we have very conscientious moderators here at EDS who make sure that the forum rules are adhered to. That actually confirms my belief that it was inappropriate and unnecessary to tell the poster that his/her post was unfair or ill-placed. Our moderators surely would have addressed the issue, had it been deemed necessary.

Anyway, I hope the updated FE program is a big success and look forward to hearing reviews from users soon!

Kassy - let us know when it hits your mailbox!
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
Does it make me selfish if I hope Sean drops EDS all together and spends all his forum time on my site? hmmmm...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Sean,

You have always been generous and polite in sharing your knowledge on this forum! It would be a great loss if you left! I have always enjoyed your posts.
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
ClaudiaFE wrote:
Does it make me selfish if I hope Sean drops EDS all together and spends all his forum time on my site? hmmmm...

LOL, not at all! It would make you very smart given Sean's vast knowledge of FE techniques, etc.
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
Sean,

You have always been generous and polite in sharing your knowledge on this forum! It would be a great loss if you left! I have always enjoyed your posts.

I agree that it would be a shame (and a wee bit dramatic) if Sean left simply because some took issue with how he responded to a poster but I am sure Sean will make the right decision for himself.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
Is there any place where one can find samples of exercises just to have an idea before buying Question
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Russian...at the moment... No. In the future... Yes. When? I can't commit. Our list is so long!

But I was just talking with Deb about this last night!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
It keeps saying the link I'm trying to access does not exist. Sad But I have seen her picture - and she looks amazing. Very inspirational.

Toby wrote:
Just saw a new qualifying instructor for Flexeffect that is being introduced on the Flexeffect Workshop forum. Her name is Pat, she is 64 and been flexing for 20 years.If you already have the program you have access to this link.
http://flexworkshop.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=913&page=1

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm... that's weird... maybe 'cause it takes you to the login page first? The link is right...

Anyhow, it's a members only section... so for those that have membership... the thread is under "welcome Pat".

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
thanks Claudia.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
It keeps saying the link I'm trying to access does not exist. Sad But I have seen her picture - and she looks amazing. Very inspirational.

Toby wrote:

sister sweets - login first then copy and paste the link into the browser. I ran into this problem, and then was able to view the thread.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |