Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Organic Skin Care
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
francig

Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I came across Organix Cosmetix on Organic Skin Care Pro website. Products are made with over 70% organic ingredients. I love the Anti-aging line, and the lifting face serum and eye serum are my two favorites. I recommmend to everyone.
Gaia
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Looks interesting. I couldn't find the ingredients list, though. Do you know if/where one is available? Thanks!

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:18 am      Reply with quote
When you click on the products there is a long description, and there is tab called ingredients. All of them are listed.
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:22 am      Reply with quote
francig--I'm having trouble finding this. I've tried clicking, but no additional information comes up anywhere...hmmm...what website/URLs are you referring to? Perhaps I'm not using the same URLs as you. Thanks!

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:35 am      Reply with quote
Which product? Let me know. On the left hand side there are categories. If you click on skin care, you'll find all the products listed and then click on one product, and you'll see the ingredients tab there. I hope it helps.
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Francig--All products, unfortunately. I am not seeing the same thing you are seeing. This is the web page that I am at:

http://www.organix4you.com/Store/Products.php?Brand=Organix&Product=Organix

Can you post a link to one of the products that you are looking at? I suspect that I must be at the wrong web pages. Thanks so much!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
francig--I'm having trouble finding this. I've tried clicking, but no additional information comes up anywhere...hmmm...what website/URLs are you referring to? Perhaps I'm not using the same URLs as you. Thanks!

I believe francig is referring to this site:

http://www.organicskincarepro.com/Organic-Skin-Care-s/13.htm

Please correct me if I am wrong. I too found it confusing, because sometimes the product description uses the term Organic, but the picture of the products uses the term Organix. After you find the product you are interested in on the list and read that description, there is "more info"; when you click on that arrow it takes you to the product. You can also just click on the picture.

The product description also include a tab which lists the full ingredients. I believe Francig is using "Organic Lifting Serum with immediate effect" and the only thing included under the ingredients tab is "soon". LOL The product description does say this though:

Quote:
Organic Lifting Serum with immediate effect is a advanced anti-aging serum with immediate effect. Contains the Swiss alpine plants: Imperatoria, Marrubium, Edelweiss and Artemisia - all certified by Bio Suisse (CH) and ECOCERT®.

Organic Lifting Serum’s Main lifting ingredient is the optimized blend of two ingredients: a hydrolyzed polysaccharide and an ingredient derived from the Acacia Gum - a tree that grows in Africa, and is 100% natural and ECOCERT® certified. The effect is clearly visible, especially on "crow’s feet" – wrinkles around the eye and cheek areas.

Organic Lifting Serum eliminates puffiness and reduces significantly the appliance of dark circles and wrinkles in your eye area. After 30 day use your eye area will have a youthful look.

Organic Lifting Serum contains Minimum 80% ECOCERT® certified organic ingredients.

Organic Lifting Serum is for all skin types.

1.07 fl. oz - 30 ml

There is a product made by Organix Cosmetix called Organic Eye and Neck Cream for All Skin Types. There is also a serum for sale called Organic Eyes and Lips Contour Serum by Paris Exclusive and another product called Organic Eye Care Eye Serum by Organique. There may be others which I overlooked. I am not sure which product Francig is referring to (she said she was using an eye serum).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
Ahhhhhhhh....okay....that makes more sense! Thanks so much, Lacy!

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lacy, thank you for the very detailed info. You made it very clear. I see what you are talking about now because when I bought the product the ingredients for Organic Lifting Serum with Immediate Effects were listed. I will contact the customer service, they are very prompt. I am sure there is maintenance going on. If you want I have the actual product in my hand and write it for you all. The other product is Organic Anti Aging Eye Lifting Serum For all Skin Types.

I hope it is helpful. Let me know what you think after you use.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |