Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

New line: JolieMD
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
babymax24
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the new New Beauty magazine and start reading about this blogger....jolie nadine.

Evidently, many follow her blog. Anyway, she is launching a line that got an interesting write up in New Beauty. It sounded so good that I ordered it spur of the moment. Check out the ingredients......THERE ARE TONS!

http://www.shopjoliemd.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=001&Show=TechSpecs

Here is the write up...

http://www.newbeauty.com/DailyBeauty/Entry.aspx?ID=3026

She teamed with 2 Bev. Hills plastic surgeons. I'm not affiliated with this company in any way. Don't know if these will work but I'm about to find out!

Thoughts?
babymax24
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Wow not one comment on the ingredients!!??

I haven't gotten it yet but will try it and then do a write up in the product review section after I give it some time.

I just thought all of those ingredients together was interesting...example mandelic acid and niacin.......seems really good from the clinical results.
NOTCH
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to comment on the ingredients list. However, the list shown does not appear to be a complete listing of the ingredients. Is this product a cream or lotion? It says it is a 2-part system. If so, then where is the water, the emollients, the emulsifiers?? It says it is paraben free, but I don't see any other preservatives listed, and that tells me that this is not the complete ingredients list.

If these are just the "actives", and I think it is, then they could be added to the formula in miniscule (and perhaps less than efficacious) quantities. If you can get the entire ingredients list, please post it so we can review it.

•Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid: Exfoliate while allowing slower-release and better penetration of other actives
•Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates while combating acne and inflammation
•Gluconolactone: Exfoliates with antioxidant and moisturizing effects
•Phytic Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid: Provide antioxidant and free-radical scavenging properties and inhibition of melanin production
•Niacinamide: Antioxidant that reduces hyperpigmention, stimulates new collagen production and reduces acne
•N-acetyl-glucosamine: Prevents and fades photodamage and inhibits melanin production
•Azelaic Acid: Lessens pigmentation, and has anti-acne and anti-inflammatory properties
•Alpha-Arbutin: Prevents new melanin production; natural alternative to hydroquinone
•Retinyl Acetate: Vitamin A derivative that increases collagen and elastin
•Hexylresorcinol: Reduces hyperpigmentation, with antioxidant benefits
•Feverfew Extract: Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
•Whitonyl: Inhibits melanin production and reduces pigmentation
•Green Tea Extract: Antioxidant
•Bisabolol: Anti-inflammatory chamomile extract
•Symcalmin: Reduces irritation and boosts efficacy of other actives
•Allantoin: Removes dry skin

One last thing, the product lists for $96.00 yet it doesn't say what the "quantity" of the product is for $96.00. This price seems rather high regardless of the quantity.

John

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
Good points John .......I may get products with 3 drops in them LOL......

When I actually receive them I am hoping for a more detailed list.

Evidently I was one of the first ones to order because it just lauched....my order number was like 18.

I'll post more after getting the shipment.
babymax24
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
Oh my mistake, malic not mandelic acid.

One is a serum, the other a lotion.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:37 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |