Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Free Sample of New IS Clinical Youth Eye Complex
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
IS Clinical has a new eye product available which combines peptides, growth factors and antioxidants. For a free sample go to their website http://www.isclinical.com/ and sign up.
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks jom, free samples are always welcome!

I went looking for the ingredients, here they are:

Water, sodium hyaluronate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, acetyl octapeptide-3, glyceryl dilaurate, pseudoalteromonas extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, tripeptide-10 citrulline, tripeptide-1, lecithin, silica dimethyl silylate, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, glycosaminoglycans, urea, glucose, guanidine HCI, dipalmitoyl hydroyproline, panthenol, centella asiatica, phospholipids, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, pantothenic acid, phytonadione, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, butylene glycol, xanthan gum, carbomer, triethanolamine, PVP, ethylhexyl palmitate, disodium EDTA, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol.

I also found a posting on this product at:
http://www.truthinaging.com/eyes/is-clinical-youth-eye-complex

And, of course, I signed up for a sample Very Happy
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks jom! I ordered my free samples since I have been searching for something to improve my eye area.
babymax24
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:33 pm      Reply with quote
Ooh thanks for the heads up!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:07 am      Reply with quote
Thanks much Jom for the link....just ordered mine Very Happy I'm always game to try something new....

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, jom. I signed up, too!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:43 am      Reply with quote
Just to make sure I ordered right...did they give you a confirmation right after you signed up for the free sample? I didn't get one, it just went back to the home page....

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:00 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Just to make sure I ordered right...did they give you a confirmation right after you signed up for the free sample? I didn't get one, it just went back to the home page....

I didn't get a confirmation, either. But, that is how it went when they offered free samples of the regular Youth Complex.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:10 am      Reply with quote
I didn't get a confirmation either. I just ran out of the regular Youth serum, don't think I will reorder that, it was just okay.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:15 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
I just ran out of the regular Youth serum, don't think I will reorder that, it was just okay.

Agree, and I would say "just ok at best"! Laughing
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the headup, Jom.... I've never tried this line. It's way too expensive for me, but I signed up for the sample. According to the website, it'll take weeks to process the requests.

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
AnnieR wrote:
I just ran out of the regular Youth serum, don't think I will reorder that, it was just okay.

I ran out of the Ebay samples of the Youth Complex and ordered regular size since I kind of like it. I like the idea that it exfoliates and deliveres topicals at the same time.

rileygirl, once you find something better than 'ok' let me know!

I dont think it makes sense to have 2 products, the Youth Complex works just fine for the eye area.
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
AnnieR wrote:

I ran out of the Ebay samples of the Youth Complex and ordered regular size since I kind of like it. I like the idea that it exfoliates and deliveres topicals at the same time.

rileygirl, once you find something better than 'ok' let me know!

I dont think it makes sense to have 2 products, the Youth Complex works just fine for the eye area.

Let me know too Riley when you find something better than 'ok' cause I'll know it's gotta be good! Laughing
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
thanks a lot!! I relaly want to try this product
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
just ordered....and it is gonna take several monthes....
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine and brierrose, I will definitely let you all know if I find something that is Great!! Very Happy
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
I'm wondering if anyone has received a sample of the IS Clinical Youth Eye Complex and what you thought of it?

I had signed up for a sample, but got an email that "the samples ran out". I was bummed as I was interested in trying this out.

TIA!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
ShastaGirl wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone has received a sample of the IS Clinical Youth Eye Complex and what you thought of it?

I never received my sample. Hopefully some of the others did and will report in!
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi, thanks for the info, wonder if this is good in Canada as well?? Smile
MaitriArch
5% products discount

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:09 am      Reply with quote
I also received the "sorry, we ran out of samples" email. I didn't think too much of it until I read further down that I could contact my local IS Clinical rep for the free sample. Did that statement alarm anyone else? I can't get past the feeling that the free samples were just a ploy to get me to contact my local rep, who would then take one look at me and say "Oh, but darling! Your skin is a mess. You need this and this and this and this!"

I've used ISC Youth Serum and while I wasn't impressed enough to repurchase, I thought they were a reputable company. Has anyone else had these types of issues w/ ISC? Has ANYONE received her/his sample, because otherwise I'm inclined to think "Not cool, IS Clinical..."

37yo. who lives and hikes in New Hampshire! Curly-haired brunette, fair, hazel, hormonal acne sufferer. Currently using Cetaphil, C serum, Avene Diacneal. Test-driving L'Oreal SkinGenesis line and NCN's LBF; great so far. Still searching for facial sunscreen HG...
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Come to think of it, I never received my sample either. Oh well, guess it just wasn't meant to be. I used up my samples of the Youth Serum and wasn't too impressed as it is.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:56 am      Reply with quote
MaitriArch wrote:
I also received the "sorry, we ran out of samples" email. I didn't think too much of it until I read further down that I could contact my local IS Clinical rep for the free sample. Did that statement alarm anyone else?

Yeah, I'm always a little cynical, but that bit was a major turnoff. Maybe a faux free offer is a draw for some. I'd rather give my business to a company that doesn't make me feel as though I'm a second class customer ("sorry, we gave away all our samples to someone we liked more than you!")
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:11 am      Reply with quote
MaitriArch wrote:
I also received the "sorry, we ran out of samples" email. I didn't think too much of it until I read further down that I could contact my local IS Clinical rep for the free sample. Did that statement alarm anyone else?

Yes, the email response kinda made me think it was a ploy just to get me to buy some instead or perhaps to gather email addresses. It definitely turned me off. IS Clinical products have been on my "try next" list, but now, maybe not.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I remember IS Clinical did this offer with their Youth product when it first came out and it took months to get the sample in the mail.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |