Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Has anyone tried Elizabeth Grant Pur Eyelid Restore?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
I'm thinking about buying this one though not for crepiness but rather for contouring. Does anyone have any experience with this product? She also has a depuffing eye treatment that might hit the mark. Would love to here any comments on these or really any products in her line.tia
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:37 am      Reply with quote
I have used a number of products in the Elizabeth Grant skin care line, although not the one you are asking about, and I have to say that I found her products to be quite dreadful. One must keep in mind that I have extremely sensitive, allergic skin and can't tolerate many skin care lines except pure organic ones so I am probably not the best person to critique her line. But, I'll just mention my own experience. There is no list of ingredients so I don't know what's in her stuff and I don't know what "Torricelum" consists of, however absolutely none of her products worked for me. Her a.m and p.m. serums were the worst I have ever used. They just sat on my skin and were so sticky that I just washed it off. Her moisturizer was not rich enough - very drying. Here eye cream ittitated my eyes. The cleanser was too harsh. I can go on and on. To be fair, I am sure there are people who like her products so hopefully they'll post a message to give her skin care line a fair review. I have learned my lesson not to buy any product that does not have a list of ingredients. I really wasted money on her line.
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:45 am      Reply with quote
Thanks leeleedeedee. I appreciate your input. Smile
Alene

Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:19 am      Reply with quote
Hi Tia,

I have used Elizabeth's line for the past 4 years and for the most part absolutely love her products.

I have extremely dry mature sensitive skin and am prone to many allergies.

My holy grail is her nightime complex9 and daytime anti-aging hydration boost creams. I have tried so many other product lines and have been dissapointed but my skin glows with these ones.

After putting on my night cream, I use a very small pea size of her Pur Torricelumn Essence. This comes in 4 vial pack (7ml each) and is EXPENSIVE, around 100.00. But it has also done astonishing things to my skin. I have noticed a reduction in the appearance of fine lines. You only use it 8 consecutive days a month. It is going to last a long time. I thought long and hard about that purchase because of the cost, but I am not sorry now.

Now for the eye refiner....I could NOT use this product as it caused a reaction around my eyes and they stung. This is the only product of hers that did that. It came in a kit I ordered.

I also love her Torricelumn cleanser. Just a pea sized drop in the hand, add a bit of water, swish around till you see foaming bubbles and cleanse your face. I am always left with silky soft skin.

I always purchase kits from the TSC, our Canadian shopping channel. When she makes a visit, they always put a lot of specials on kits and the prices make it very reasoable to purchase. Purchasing items individually is outrageously expensive.

I hope this has helped you. Very Happy
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Alene.
The line does sound like something worth trying though I don't think the eye products is going to deliver what I want.
I'm glad you like the line so much. It's so wonderful when we find products that actually work for us.
I'll put this on my "must try" list. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:57 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |