Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

My Obagi nuderm diary...with follow up :)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:52 am      Reply with quote
its_kristy wrote:
28 weeks? Oh my. While I'm willing to stick it maybe an additional 4-6 weks after the 18, I don't think I could endure a total of 28 weeks. It's been as emotionally draining as it has physically.

Hi Kristy,
I would stop the Sunfader too. I think more people have trouble tolerating it than with all the other products. And, I do understand how emotionally draining this all is. So many ups and downs! Anyway, I really don't think I would've lasted if it hadn't been for the friends here at EDS!

I'm still using the sunfader and that is still burning. I want to stop using it but I keep telling myself that the product is in the system for a reason so I should keep using it. Maybe once the bottle is empty I'll stop using it.

I hope this gets better. Thanks for the words of encouragement all!
Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
rileygirl, I tried to use Pumpkin peel from Perfect Complexion , and it really helps to remove the flakes! Thanks for the recommendation.
One problem with it though, is that it burns like hell! Like no other Pumpkin mask ( even Nanci's 30% one) I used it for less than a minute and couldn't tolerate it anymore. No redness or anything after, just the burning sensation is brutal Shock

Did u experience the same when started? How often do u use it?

P.S.: I've also done TCA two times and so far really like it.

Yep, I get the exact same thing (still!!). It burns but it works! I tend to use it at once a week, but I am not sure if that is too much or not. I am glad to hear you like the TCA peel. I like a lot of Julies products.
mill
5% products discount

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
its_kristy wrote:
frijuxa wrote:
hello everybody.... im new to obagi... on my 4th week! im was very excited to start this program... but , after reading all of your posts, im worried, i havent peeled a bit, and i havent missed one day, what could be wrong?

Are you using the correct amount of product? 1 gram of the Clear, 1/2 gram of Exfoderm, and 1/2-1 gram of tretinoin mixed with 1/2 gram of the Blender?

1/2 gram is a thick line of product from the tip of pinky to first joint, or the amount of product from the O to the A in Obagi on the product container.

You should also not be using any moisturizer.

Hi, this is Millie-I think it depends on the treatment your Dr. advised. I imagine it is not always the same for everyone. I am peeling very little, because I had a severe burning sensation as soon as I applied the toner when I was using all the products every day. Now, my peeling is drastically reduced and I am still seeing improvement, but more slowly. She advised hydrocortisone cream 1% mixed in with the blender and exfoliator and retin A, which has alleviated the burning and redness.

5% products discount

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
kims wrote:
mill wrote:
kims wrote:
maheen1 wrote:
how r my buddies ?????????
:D

Hello to you! How have your Obagi days been going? I'm back to my maintenance plan after a full Nuderm 6-week stint. Didn't note any real significant changes during that time. Guess my skin has been "Obagi'd" to the max!

Hope you're doing well! :)

Are you going to do IPL treatements? I intend to do them in fall if I am not satified with the Obagi. My dermatologist highly recommends the 2 treatments together. I also had an oxygen facial which was awesome-lots of minerals and vitamins included. Wish I could do that once a week. Alas. I only did it because it was included with my Obagi purchase. OH, they also have me on Refissa for the retin A. Good luck!

Hi Mill,
I did one IPL treatment after I went on maintenance and it didn't really do anything else to improve my skin. But, you could have entirely different results.

Hi, I had one once years ago and noticed smaller pores. I am expecting to have 5-6 IPLs one each month for that many successive months. And then I believe once a year for the 5 successive months. Expensive, I know, but I have sun damage that needs that much correcting.

5% products discount

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
rileygirl, I tried to use Pumpkin peel from Perfect Complexion , and it really helps to remove the flakes! Thanks for the recommendation.
One problem with it though, is that it burns like hell! Like no other Pumpkin mask ( even Nanci's 30% one) I used it for less than a minute and couldn't tolerate it anymore. No redness or anything after, just the burning sensation is brutal :shock:

Did u experience the same when started? How often do u use it?

P.S.: I've also done TCA two times and so far really like it.

Hi, this is mill (Millie) Try some hydrocortisone 1% cream-a little mixed in with the blender and exfoliant and the blender and retinA. You can get it at Walmart in generic-doesn't cost much and relieves that burning. Also, you can back off on whatever bothers you and use it twice a week or however often you can tolerate it. It may take longer, but there is nothing like that burn and I don't think we should suffer so much. I am doing very well with a slower pace, and the dr. told me I could increase the frequency later if my skin can handle it. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

5% products discount

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:32 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
pinkpaperdoll wrote:
Hi riley! thanks for a very clear answer! :D

by the way, it's my 6th day on Nuderm.. My face is so red, my lips are so dry.. but the flaking or peeling haven't started yet.. :| I searched about the different protocols and i followed the GRADUAL protocol, which is for the very sensitive skin.. so ive been using 1/2 grm of clear, exfoderm and blender as stated in the protocol guide..

cant wait to see my face peeling coz they say it's only then that ull know the product is working..

I do understand you wanting to see your face flaking, and more than likely you will. Just wanted to mention though that not everyone has that. Some of us have tough skin and we don't react that way. However, if you don't see your skin flaking it does not mean the products aren't working. Just wanted to put that out there in case there is anyone not having the flaking and thinking the products aren't working!

Hi, its Millie
I had terrible flaking, redness,and burning the first week, but the burning is what really bothered me. I also have very sensitive skin. BUT, it is still working. I see a difference each week and sometimes in a day. Blackheads are coming up, too, and I can extract them with ease. I got one big pimple by my mouth, and it healed very quickly. I use the exfoderm and Refissa(tritinoin .05%) every 3rd night and on separate nights from each other, with hydrocortisone cream 1% mixed in with the product and blender. That way, I have one day off of them both. But, I may begin to alternate them. I like using them at night so I am not peeling so much during the day. Oh, and they took me off of the Vit C.because my face would begin to burn with that application and until 30 minutes after I had applied the final product. Said to save Vit C for my next appt. I am peeling a little, but my skin no longer burns. We are traveling for 6 wks. and I am using the Healthy skin protection SPF 35, because I had a little pink sunburn from just going out and about, which I read could reverse the whole process and cause dark spots. :shock: But, we are at high altitudes, so exposure is stronger. So what if it takes longer? Being miserable is no fun. Let me know how you are doing. I will check in when I have wifi.

5% products discount

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:53 am      Reply with quote
kims wrote:
Hi Maheen1,
I did the full Nuderm routine for 28 weeks before I went on maintenance. Like you, I did a round of Accutane in my early 20's and had the very best skin I had ever had. Unfortunately, I didn't really take care of it after that -- no sunscreen and no skin care routine to speak of.

I started Obagi because I had serious sun damage, some acne scarring, and rough texture. I really didn't see any real improvements until about the 3-4 month mark. My results were so subtle along the way, that I really never had a "Wow" moment. However, nearly all of my sun spots are gone and my skin is very clear -- not perfect, but much, much better than it was before Nuderm. And, I have been able to maintain my results.

Remember, you are quite a bit younger than me. I wish I'd known about Obagi when I was 30!! You are way ahead of the game and are very wise to start taking care of your skin now.

Nuderm is a very intense treatment and I think you are going to have fabulous results!

Re: Sunscreen: I put sunscreen on every day because it's just part of my skin care routine even if I'm in for the day. I currently use NIA24. There are some threads on the forum that discuss physical sunscreens; it might be helpful if you take a look at them. Also, check out some of the older (and current) obagi
threads, there's a plethora of information, experiences, and support!

Keep us updated! :)

Hi, Kims, Its Millie (mill)
I think I am pretty lucky in one aspect. (My husband says he doesn't see any major change, but he needs glasses to read, so I should ask him to put on his glasses to examine me-he isn't into all that-thinks I'm pretty just as I am) I use a 10x mirror and can see some improvement)I had 3 bumps on the left side of my face that would not pop-just sat there. After 2 wks of nuderm, they are gone!! But, the right side is taking longer to smooth out. My rosacea is the spotty type of little red veins and they look bright red. Thank goodness I have only 3. My large dark spot above one corner of my mouth is peeling, but still dark. I still have light brown spots under my eyes. Do you think they will fade out? I will do the IPLs in the fall if that is still there. I am 56 and just want to clear up all the years of sun damage. Thank you.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know if hyaluronic acid is incompatible with the any of the products in the NuDerm system? I developed a horrible case of hives yesterday that has my entire face inflamed and itchy. I did a HA mask on Wednesday evening before applying Obagi started to feel raised bumps late Friday night then got a full on rash Saturday. I'm not entirely positive it was the HA that caused this but nothing about my skincare regimen changed and I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary. The only thing that makes me doubt it wasn't the HA is the delay in the response--almost 2 days.

I'm very concerned because most of hyperpigmentation in post inflammation and my entire is face is inflamed. I've stopped Obagi for the time being and applying some cortisone cream but I'm freaking out a bit.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know, kristy. I haven't heard anything like that, but that does not mean a thing. I am so sorry that has happened to you and hope you heal up quickly. Can you go see a derm?
its_kristy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
As it happened, I already had an appointment set up for today to see a dermatologist to check on my Obagi progress. But since my face is so inflamed and red, he couldn't see what progress had been made.

Anyway, he doesn't think the hives are from food since the hives are confined to my face and has distinct lines of demarcation. He thinks it's from Obagi, which I don't necessarily agree with given that I've been on Obagi for 11+ weeks now without incident (other than the expected side effects). He did say there is a lag time of 1-4 days between topical exposure and reaction so in all probability, the hives are related to the hyaluronic acid. I'm pretty sure that it's the HA in combination with the Obagi because I have used the HA multiple times around the eye area without incident (I don't apply Obagi around my eyes).

Regardless, I'm on a oral and topical cortisone medications and he said I should not use Obagi on my face for 3 weeks. I'm on the oral meds for a week and need to wait a week for that to fully clear my system before I test the Obagi on my inner arm for a week. If I don't have any reactions on my arm for after a week then I can patch test on my face for a week before moving to full facial application.

I'm worried that 1) progress I've made this far will deteriorate some in weeks and 2) if and when I restart Obagi, I will be back to square 1 with the side effects since my face will no longer be acclimated.

Does anyone know how long it takes without any Obagi treatment before the hyperpigmentation starts to return?

5% products discount

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
its_kristy wrote:
As it happened, I already had an appointment set up for today to see a dermatologist to check on my Obagi progress. But since my face is so inflamed and red, he couldn't see what progress had been made.

Anyway, he doesn't think the hives are from food since the hives are confined to my face and has distinct lines of demarcation. He thinks it's from Obagi, which I don't necessarily agree with given that I've been on Obagi for 11+ weeks now without incident (other than the expected side effects). He did say there is a lag time of 1-4 days between topical exposure and reaction so in all probability, the hives are related to the hyaluronic acid. I'm pretty sure that it's the HA in combination with the Obagi because I have used the HA multiple times around the eye area without incident (I don't apply Obagi around my eyes).

Regardless, I'm on a oral and topical cortisone medications and he said I should not use Obagi on my face for 3 weeks. I'm on the oral meds for a week and need to wait a week for that to fully clear my system before I test the Obagi on my inner arm for a week. If I don't have any reactions on my arm for after a week then I can patch test on my face for a week before moving to full facial application.

I'm worried that 1) progress I've made this far will deteriorate some in weeks and 2) if and when I restart Obagi, I will be back to square 1 with the side effects since my face will no longer be acclimated.

Does anyone know how long it takes without any Obagi treatment before the hyperpigmentation starts to return?

Hi, kristy, I would do what my derm says.I think it is the HA since you didn't have a reaction like that when you used the obagi for almost 3 months. Even if you need to give your face time to heal, I think the obagi will be OK, as long as you noticed improvement in your skin with it the first time around. Hope you feel better. Please let us know.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:55 am      Reply with quote
its_kristy wrote:

Glad to hear that you went to the derm and are getting taken care of. I don't think 3 weeks is enough time for your skin to revert back to square one. If you start back on it after 3 weeks, you may have a little bit of an adjustment period again, but it should not be as bad as when you first started using the Nu Derm. Just make sure you are wearing a really good sunscreen. Did he have you stop the RA, as well, and just use the topical cortisone?
its_kristy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Well, I've come to the conclusion I don't like this derm. He didn't really give me a diagnoses, I told him I have a rash and all he said was "Yes, I see that. Your face is very red.", but he never gave me a medical or more technical diagnosis. He then just prescribed meds and told me to stop using the Obagi. At the time I didn't think to ask if that meant the RA, too. Regardless, until the inflammation is totally gone, I don't really want to put anything on my face. I will say it's fading fast though.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:10 am      Reply with quote
its_kristy wrote:
Well, I've come to the conclusion I don't like this derm. He didn't really give me a diagnoses, I told him I have a rash and all he said was "Yes, I see that. Your face is very red.", but he never gave me a medical or more technical diagnosis. He then just prescribed meds and told me to stop using the Obagi. At the time I didn't think to ask if that meant the RA, too. Regardless, until the inflammation is totally gone, I don't really want to put anything on my face. I will say it's fading fast though.

He probably did not have a diagnosis to give you. Rashes are very hard to diagnose. Glad to hear you are healing quickly! (And I think you are wise to avoid the Retin A until you are all healed!)
acta5534
5% products discount

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:35 am      Reply with quote
I'm finishing up my final weeks of Obagi. I wanted to even out my skin tone and get rid of the blotchiness. Well, it seems like my skin got blotchier, particularly around the cheek area. *sigh* Has anybody had similar problems?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
acta5534 wrote:
I'm finishing up my final weeks of Obagi. I wanted to even out my skin tone and get rid of the blotchiness. Well, it seems like my skin got blotchier, particularly around the cheek area. *sigh* Has anybody had similar problems?

I am sorry to hear that. I had great results with Obagi. Totally wiped out all my pigmentation. Did you use the correct amount of all the products, and a good quality sunscreen? I know that there have been a few that have not used a good sunscreen and they developed more pigmentation.
pinkpaperdoll
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:56 am      Reply with quote
Im almost on my 9th week. Not much happy with my skin so far.. still have hperpigmentation on my cheeks.. havent peeled or flaked.. face hasnt gone red.. i wonder if the system works for me... Sad
sarah1234

Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:43 am      Reply with quote
Please Help Girls.. I have just purchased the full nu-derm range, which i must stress cost me a lot of money!! I have severe sensitive skin, and am prone 2 Ezcema, although i have been assured this product will work!!

I started last Sunday, and have never seen so many spots on my face!! I am also so tight, with flaking skin and dryness!! How long will this last for? I am due a night out next Saturday!! I also have what are burn like scabs on my hairline!! i have rang them and they have assured me this is all normal and will will subside!! Just need reassurance PLEASE!! Confused Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:36 am      Reply with quote
pinkpaperdoll wrote:
Im almost on my 9th week. Not much happy with my skin so far.. still have hperpigmentation on my cheeks.. havent peeled or flaked.. face hasnt gone red.. i wonder if the system works for me... Sad

Hi PinkPaperDoll,
Would you mind posting your routine? I really didn't see much change in my skin until about the three month mark. Everyone can react differently to Obagi and you may be one who doesn't get the side effects.

A couple of things: Make sure you're using enough of the product. And, what percent of retin a are you using?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:44 am      Reply with quote
sarah1234 wrote:
Please Help Girls.. I have just purchased the full nu-derm range, which i must stress cost me a lot of money!! I have severe sensitive skin, and am prone 2 Ezcema, although i have been assured this product will work!!

I started last Sunday, and have never seen so many spots on my face!! I am also so tight, with flaking skin and dryness!! How long will this last for? I am due a night out next Saturday!! I also have what are burn like scabs on my hairline!! i have rang them and they have assured me this is all normal and will will subside!! Just need reassurance PLEASE!! Confused Confused

Hi Sarah1234 and welcome to the forum!
Part of what you're experiencing is normal: redness, dryness, tightness, and peeling. As for the scabs by your hairline, it might be helpful if you used a little Aquaphor around your hairline first before applying the products. This would create a "barrier" so the products won't migrate and create so much irritation.

Are you under the care of a derm or esthetician? Obagi is a really harsh treatment but it does work!

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:35 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much 4 your reply kims. I purchased my starter pack from a cosmetic surgery company, i have since found out i could have saved myself £200 if i purchased online!! Rolling Eyes She just gave me the pack and told me not 2 use any other product with them. I have only ever been able 2 use E45 on my sensitive skin before, and must admit have been tempted 2 put some on because of the tightess!! What is the cream u mentioned 4, and where can i buy it!! I will continue because of all the good reviews i have read, and just hope that the redness, dryness, and tightness clears up quickly (preferably before next Saturday night, as i am going out)!! Smile How long have u been using it for, and what results have u had? As i said, i am prone 2 Ezcema and nothing has ever worked for me before!!

Sarah

xx

Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:06 am      Reply with quote
Hey everyone,
I am 26 and just started the system 2 days ago. I bought the system without any supervision from a Dr. I am a little confused as to how often to apply the products in the AM(Clear, Exoderm forte, Sunfader)and PM (Clear, Blender & Retin mix) Whether everyday every other, every 3 or if I should just start every day and scale back on amounts depending on the results and side effects I am experiencing.

Also, I am on an antibiotic of Amoxicillin 500mg for my acne already. I am not sure if this will have any adverse effects.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
petra030 wrote:
Hey everyone,
I am 26 and just started the system 2 days ago. I bought the system without any supervision from a Dr. I am a little confused as to how often to apply the products in the AM(Clear, Exoderm forte, Sunfader)and PM (Clear, Blender & Retin mix) Whether everyday every other, every 3 or if I should just start every day and scale back on amounts depending on the results and side effects I am experiencing.

Also, I am on an antibiotic of Amoxicillin 500mg for my acne already. I am not sure if this will have any adverse effects.

Hi, Petra. The normal plan is this:
AM: Cleanser, toner, Clear, Exfoderm, sunscreen (I would not use the sunfader as it causes a lot of problems in the majority of people).
PM: Cleanser, toner, Clear, Blender/Retin A

I would try to use the system as it is designed with all the products used daily and the correct amounts. If you start having too hard of a time, then back off the amount of the product first. Remember, no moisturizer as it defeats the purpose of the system. Good luck!
petra030

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the quick education!! I spoke to my pharmacist and she said I should not have to worry about being on an antibiotic.

I used the Obagi system 5 years ago after laser resurfacing and do not recall the Sunfader. I am really hoping since Ive been through the system once my skin will not have too much of the peeling. It is my last month of summer before school starts back up and have a lot of outings planned! I love the sun and AlWays wear suncreen on my face and cover my face, whether outside or indoor tanning. I hope it will be enough. But this forum has been a great deal of help.
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
sarah1234 wrote:
Thanks so much 4 your reply kims. I purchased my starter pack from a cosmetic surgery company, i have since found out i could have saved myself £200 if i purchased online!! Rolling Eyes She just gave me the pack and told me not 2 use any other product with them. I have only ever been able 2 use E45 on my sensitive skin before, and must admit have been tempted 2 put some on because of the tightess!! What is the cream u mentioned 4, and where can i buy it!! I will continue because of all the good reviews i have read, and just hope that the redness, dryness, and tightness clears up quickly (preferably before next Saturday night, as i am going out)!! Smile How long have u been using it for, and what results have u had? As i said, i am prone 2 Ezcema and nothing has ever worked for me before!!

Sarah

xx

Aquaphor (Eucerin) is a skin protectant ointment that I buy at a local drugstore (Walgreens.) It's great for dry, cracked skin and can be a life saver while using Nuderm!

Your redness, dryness, etc. may persist for several weeks so if you have something special coming up, you might want to stop the products completely 4-5 days prior so your skin can return to "normal." Then just start again.

Good Luck!

Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |