Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Valmont Magic Falls cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont Magic Falls is an oil cleanser.

i love all the valmont cleansers but my favorite would have to be the Magic Falls. it comes in a tall upright porcelain bottle, 125 ml, decorated with a shiny gold neck and white pump head. the porcelain body gives the cleanser a proper weight so that you can pump out product single-handled without it falling over. bonus!

the oil is clear and again the scent is a powder rose combination. it is a pretty scent and the product is highly fragrant. 2 pumps of oil is sufficient to do face and neck. it removes all makeup, even thick pencil eyeliner and mascara. the fragrant slick oil dissolves make up, but best of all, is the best product to use for facial massage.

during and/or after my cleansing routine, i use the valmont magic falls oil cleanser for my nightly anti aging (lymphatic) facial massage. this oil cleanser keeps the skin slick, soft, and fragrant. so perfect for massing away the day's tension and reviving the skin. i love this product and love the facial massages! i absolutely recommend. this is one routine that i really look forward to at the end of the night.

after massaging away make-up or after a diy facial massage, i rinse this cleanser away with several splash of warm clean water. it emulsifies, turing a milky white, when in contact with water. it slips away from the skin, leaving the face wonderfully clean and soft, but NOT greasy. it does not clog pores nor irritate the skin.

i have extremely dry and sensitive skin, and adore this cleanser. i highly recommend

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
I finally got my Valmont order. I placed the order before X'mas, take forever to arrive.

I thought I have ordered the soothing cream but I actually bought the III eye cream.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone EVER bought Valmont from Ebay?
I found some ship from Singapore and Hong Kong , but wonder if they are authentical Confused
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
I found some ship from Singapore and Hong Kong , but wonder if they are authentical Confused

Yes I have and am very happy with the 2 sellers from singapore, I mainly only purchase the salon sizes or extremely well priced products from them though. The rest I just buy from EDS.
HTHS:)
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:16 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:

hey RS,
when you buy from an ebay seller from overseas, doesn't canada customs tax you? i've bought other trinkets and electric massagers from the US and canada customs always get me. i find that it works out $wise and hassle wise, to buy in canada.

i buy all the valmonts from EDS, but since it is winter, and the valmont cleansers keep freezing and bursting in the mail, i'm buying my emergency valmont at fleuri (bayview village). they're super nice there!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:21 am      Reply with quote
pal wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:

Yes I have and am very happy with the 2 sellers from singapore, I mainly only purchase the salon sizes or extremely well priced products from them though. The rest I just buy from EDS.

hey pal,
you're in aust, do you get taxed for incoming purchases?
or is this just in canada? Neutral

i see so many cool gadgets/products from the US or overseas, but i have to stop myself from clicking buy. i find canada customs holds all the parcel, take their time inpecting the contents, then then give me a whopping bill at delivery. Mad

RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:15 am      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:

hey RS,
when you buy from an ebay seller from overseas, doesn't canada customs tax you? i've bought other trinkets and electric massagers from the US and canada customs always get me. i find that it works out $wise and hassle wise, to buy in canada.

i buy all the valmonts from EDS, but since it is winter, and the valmont cleansers keep freezing and bursting in the mail, i'm buying my emergency valmont at fleuri (bayview village). they're super nice there!

Strawberrynet.com return all the money u spend on taxes!

Also there are some products for which the price difference is so huge! For example, L'ELIXIR DES GLACIERS Serum costs 675CAD on EDS and 222CAD on Ebay
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
pal wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:

hey pal,
you're in aust, do you get taxed for incoming purchases?
or is this just in canada? Neutral

i see so many cool gadgets/products from the US or overseas, but i have to stop myself from clicking buy. i find canada customs holds all the parcel, take their time inpecting the contents, then then give me a whopping bill at delivery. Mad

Hey llina

Yes Im in Australia and have always been lucky and never had to pay any customs. However this can happen depending on the purchase amount and other details. I havent really investigated because I have never been charged and I buy 99& of my skincare from US or Canada.

Canada must have really strict customs Shock

Takecare babe!! Smile
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
i've been guilty for having a weakness for infomercial gadgets. Shock they're so nifty looking and they always look like something i NEED. i get busted all the time. canada customs is always snooping around... they even looked at my hello kitty undies! and of course charged me for it! Embarassed

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:03 am      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
I finally got my Valmont order. I placed the order before X'mas, take forever to arrive.

I thought I have ordered the soothing cream but I actually bought the III eye cream.

i love the dermo soothing cream for my face since my skin is so sensitive and thin skinned. however, i know the awf III eyes will be better for your eye area concerns. i've been using the same one for approx a month. the fine lines on my lids are gone! yay! but there are a couple under my eyes. i'm still using the tanaka massage and am thinking i need to do more massage/light pressure on the inside area of the eye (that delicate area between the nose bridge and inside corner of the eye).

also, i'm hoping that EDS will start selling the clarisonic opal gadget for the eyes. i would love to use my valmont eye creams with this gadget! check it out...
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=513754#513754

Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:14 pm      Reply with quote
Love it. One pump is enough for the entire face.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |