Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Is facial exercise any good?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Pamma
5% products discount

Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi stovetop, have you tired some of her suggested tips for wrinkles? I am trying some of these but haven't been at it long enough to see if it works(all fingers crossed that it does!)
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your reply Stovetop. I'm in my 20's and I want to get into facial exercises. The main reason why I want to start is I need to lose weight and I don't want my chin/neck area to sag. I'd also like to work on my eye area.

I'm still debating on which program I want to try. Very Happy

stovetop wrote:
Yes there are similarities such as the "scalp pull" - I prefer CFF as it has given my face an overall nicer shape. I do all of CFF's exercises - as shown on the dvd, no variatons, no extra counts. But in the end, we are all going to age, in my opinion, and for me there have been fine wrinkles developed even though I am doing facial exercises particularly at the bridge of my nose and upper lip.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:36 am      Reply with quote
Pamma: I haven't tried any of the wrinkle rub-outs yet - but it is on my "to do list" Good Luck
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:32 am      Reply with quote
I got into them in my 50’s and after I had lost weight and often look back and wish I had started prior to losing weight. Just my take but I think depending on how you lose weight, it can show worst off in the skin and face region moreso than anywhere else (but neck too!).

I think you’ll find most programs will suggest working everywhere not just chin/neck/eye area for a good reason, because they do all meet on the mouth etc and connect with one another like a road junction, so you’ll see it mentioned many times. At such a young age though – you are very fortunate in that you are unlikely to be dealing with things like sag and damage and so you may just want to start out with something easy and simplistic like shapeyourface.com or facercise.com just for the beginning and see how you go with those.
SkinCareJunkie wrote:
Thanks for your reply Stovetop. I'm in my 20's and I want to get into facial exercises. The main reason why I want to start is I need to lose weight and I don't want my chin/neck area to sag. I'd also like to work on my eye area.

I'm still debating on which program I want to try. Very Happy
AndiD

Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
I did Facial exercises before constantly but found it made my face appear too wide for some odd reason ('Laughing'). So i decided to just lose weight and that helped me atleast.
Pamma
5% products discount

Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Thanks stardust. Carolyn suggested a program for me for the next three months and that wasn't part of it so I guess I'll hold off for now lol. Anyways I been doing the exercises for almost 3 weeks now and am noticing a difference in my upper eyes and marionet areas, seems to be working so far. I am less tired looking:)
Takayama
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:29 am      Reply with quote
To firm up the face and tighten pores, I found it's good to do a 3-min facial massage every night. I'm using the Cle de Peau (one of Shiseido line) massage cream. Massage my face for 3-min, then put a hot towel on mt face for around 30-second. My skin feels refresh and brighten afterwards.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |