Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Is facial exercise any good?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
KayS wrote:
Give me an example of some "facial issues" by doing the FE program.

Pouches outside of mouth
Masculine looking jawline
Crepy undereyes from massage
Lines where none were previously

These are just a few observations I recall hearing repeatedly, I'm probably missing some.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
KayS wrote:
Give me an example of some "facial issues" by doing the FE program.

Kay, on the FE public forum I was reading several posts yesterday from women who were long time 'flexers' who were saying that when they began their program, doing the exercises, as recommended, every day was detrimental to them..breaking down beneficial youthful fat deposits in their face, etc (one woman was saying, permanently, so that she now needs fillers)...and that it would have been better had they known what they know now..not to flex every day..even at the beginning of the program....

now this goes against the grain of what others say, including trainers, about the flex effect program (best to do it every day at the beginning, etc)..

so.. I'm not so much saying anything about the 'correctness' or not of these women's posts..just that this has been the reality for them..the reality for their own particular facial tissue and facial 'karma'

..and that all of us have to pay unique attention to what is beneficial, or not, for our own facial tissue, structure, karma, beauty.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
With more aggressive facial programs there is a lot of change going on in the face. The older we are the more time it will probably take to achieve the change we desire. I would give my face a year or so to come together.....I know that sounds scarey but it takes time and diligent exercising and massage to achieve what you want without the knife. Also, as been stated before, sometimes we go though awkward periods before it all comes together. There are members on the Flexeffect forum that have been flexing for years and can confirm this can be a normal process. Many people bail out before they get fully baked!!! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Mishey wrote:
I've just gotta say, who cares if LL has had a nose job! I mean really.
It won't make any difference to the muscle build in her face whatever has been done to her nose. I don't think she needs to even keep going over it with people all the time. It's not the nose that we work on when we do face exercises.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding abit nasty here, but I just don't get the fuss.

Mishey - I agree. Aren't we supposed to be discussing face lifting? and what's that got to do with the nose or change in the nose?

SS, Trigger unfortch asked a fair question -- what else has LL done aside from facial exercises?-- which has been totally sidetracked due to her silly observations about LL's nose. That same question was asked by both yourself and Kassy near the beginning of this thread ("why don't these facial exercise gurus come clean.." sorry, that's not verbatim)and will always be asked as facial exercises are so alien to the 'beauty establishment'.

sister sweets wrote:
Here's another thought I've had: Flex Effect has a forum - one that is comprehensive and available for all those that buy into the program ... and parts are available to those who do not. I have to wonder sometimes why the FE folks (trainers and trainers to be) spend so much time discussing facial exercise over here on EDS when there own forum is alive and well.

Hmmm good point. I think there's a fine line between selling a product and protecting a brand. I think Claudia, Sean & Cathy have been upfront and haven't come across (to me anyway, but I like FE and you could make the case I'm biased) as trying to 'sell' FE. Claudia has definitely protected her brand and all three have given some good guidance to those unititiated in facial exercise. Does doing that help promote FE? Sure, but what's wrong with that? There are plenty of other 'brand' people on this forum (I think the AALS or the tuo viso person... can't remember) and as long as there's full disclosure who cares.

sister sweets wrote:
You don't see any other facial exercise people on here doing that. Lou Lou hasn't been here in months - since before her own forum came into effect.
That is probably why there are some here that think there may be promoting and other such things going on.

Disagree. There are plenty of people flogging their products (not all facial exercises) here. I believe there is now a woman who promotes Carol Maggio and links people to her blog. As far as LL is concerned, c'mon, she used EDS to launch her product! Very savvy on her part. If you don't think that was strategic (despite the offhand 'by the way I've started my own exercise program' manner), I think you're naive. I would say it's ironic that she no longer posts here. She doesn't need to.

sister sweets wrote:

I am not sure what is going on here - I read some of the posts on LL's forum also and even there it's a feeling of "someone stirring up trouble"... but why? I'm with Mishey - I just don't get the fuss.

Yeah, have to agree. It does feel like something is rotten in the state of Denmark. As far as the Ageless forum is concerned, I feel a bit sorry for LL as that forum was handed to her. She didn't start it, it was started by one of her fans and she's barely ever present there. It doesn't seem that she is terribly interested in maintaining a forum. I don't think she realized it was all going to be as demanding as it's become -- a bit of a monster, in fact. Seems a bit like the inmates are running the asylum over there and the mods and many of the vets are hindering rather than helping the situation.

chitchat wrote:
Is there some reason why you feel FE trainers should just stay on the FE forum? You said Loulou doesn't come here, well Deb isn't here either. Loulou's moderators are also here, so what's the problem? You don't here anyone saying Loulou's followers should stick to Loulou's forum.
Chitchat, I'm really curious as to who you are on the FE board? Since you are getting certified I assume you post a lot on the FE forum. Full disclosure and all...

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Linda Lou wrote:
Actually, LL has stated that she overdid FE, that's correct, BUT, she also stated on Ageless, when asked for specific details of how she did the program, it seems it was quite haphazardly.

Nothing about maintenance, just that she did the exercises hit and miss, didn't count reps, ect., and that she was glad that she wasn't so focused on her face and the exercises.

Not trying to add to any problems, just my observations.

Yes, Linda Lou - while I barely post at all on Loulou's forum (I just haven't had any particular questions for her) - I have read quite a bit over there and I've seen Loulou describe how she is rather lackadaisical with her current routine - with both exercises and massage.

But Loulou's also made it clear that when she started - when she really put the focus in on changing her face - she did quite a bit of work, in fact more than she recommends most people attempt, because it brought on "uglies" and such. She may not have used the term "maintenance" when referring to her current regime but that's certainly how I understand it after reading all she's posted ... that after putting in concentrated effort towards achieving a result she wanted, and then indeed achieving that result, she now doesn't need to do very much in order to maintain said result.

Which is, I understand, the same situation with any exercise program, whether focused on body or on face. A lot of work goes into achieving a desired result, but after that, maintaining the result takes much less time and effort.

I'm glad to see she responded to Trigger's question on her forum quite openly and graciously. For anyone who missed it, see Loulou's response here - the first post on page 2 of the thread Trigger started:
http://louiseannette.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=questionsforloulou%26action=display%26thread=349%26page=2

(If clicking the link does not work, then copy and paste it into your browser and it should work.)

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:17 am      Reply with quote
chitchat wrote:
Ok guys you're gonna love this Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bw6CCchny4&feature=

Anyway I found some video of CM....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zga_eQc3uxc&feature=related

Okay, I watched some of the youtube clips from 2008, and if CM didn't AT LEAST have collagen in those lips of hers, then I'm a monkey's uncle. Shock Laughing

Her skin is beautiful, but as a woman who's had injections herself, (n/l folds and cheeks), she now looks different to me, in that she's had fillers in many area's of the face, plus something done with her eyes...and Botox in her forehead.

If she is just an exceptional woman who's aged INCREDIBLY well as someone's suggested, and who's facial ex's have continued to work magic, even at 62, then good for her. Question

And if this is the case, then there will be many disappointed women out there, myself included, who will never be able to achieve what she has without some uh, help. Very Happy
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
This will be my last post here because I believe Sanity does not exist on this particular forum, and for some strange reason - negativity is what mostly presides. Trigger: With respect to the three Cynthia Rowland videos you posted: In the first video, perhaps she does look older, more middle-aged so to speak. However, she is much heavier in the 1st video. Hadn't you noticed that? Also, videos #2 and #3 are from the EXACT same video clip. Didn't you notice she is wearing the same pink top? AND YES she does look younger in videos #2 & #3. Newsflash here - Do you WANT to know WHY? It's because she is much thinner in those videos and unfortunately thinner women tend to look younger ~ that's why!!! As for Carole Maggio....she does NOT look mask-like. And further, I believe that you ladies who love to b---- & complain about how these women don't look their age and it has to be plastic surgery, fillers, whatever are just too damn lazy to really get down to work to create the faces you really want. That's my real opinion. PLUS, honestly negativity breeds more negativity. So please for your fellow EDS members sake ~ don't continue down this ugly road!! Women need to know that the right facial exercises DO INDEED WORK. AND furthermore, with time YOU CAN HAVE THE FACE YOU DESIRE STARING BACK AT YOU IN THE MIRROR! So off I go onto bigger and better topics. Best to all Facercisers & other facial exercisers alike. I wish you all the best! Aprile
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:41 am      Reply with quote
KayS, I was deeply moved by your post Smile and am sure others will be, too. I'm only a little over halfway to where you are, but boy can I tell you, I'm definitely hoping the worry about how I look decreases, and the confidence in being loved and loving (regardless of my exterior) increases exponentially with my age. Wink Reading your post affirmed for me it's possible (I always thought so, but you never can be sure!).

It doesn't mean we need to let everything go without putting in a reasonable effort, surely that's why a good portion of us are here, including me. But to expect to have perfectly smooth skin and a model's body into our 60's and beyond would be causing ourselves undue worry and pain.

There's so many great threads on EDS about the myriad of things we can do to keep our exterior and interior in as good a condition as possible, and so much to learn. I do the 'ageless if you dare' facial exercises because A. it was an inexpensive option to try facial ex. and B. I loved the idea of huge cheeks! (my disappointing experience over on the forum affirmed for me it's not really possible to stop or reverse aging in it's tracks with it, and the only people who really believe that are a bit kooky and extremely unpleasant to boot - still yet to see a pic of some of their apparently extraordinary results - most of the nasty ones are anonymous or have a tiny avatar that's impossible to tell anything from).

Someone told me in one of the many private messages that came through at the time (apparently people are too scared to post over there, and I don't blame them!), Loulou used or uses some Estriol cream and that's been very helpful in restoring the phenomenally more youthful skin tone you see in her B/A's- among other things of course- but I haven't yet had a chance to look into the subject further. Anyone know about this kind of thing?

Toby, is an avid facial exerciser who posts here. I've learned many great tips from her - easy eye solutions for eyebags! She looks like she's been able to condition her face well and keep realistic expectations about how much younger it makes her appear. She has great cheeks! So, I'll keep squeezing away for as long as I'm still enjoying it and hope for some results.

I'm certainly a believer in the facial massage side of many Facial Exercise programs. Having been an aesthetician, I saw for myself that people who had massage intense facials often had great skin tone that kept their skin healthy and appearing younger than some people in their age group that didn't, keeping in mind there are so many contributing factors. Women who prioritize regular facials often were mostly also aware of good diet, exercise and other healthy practices such as minimizing stress. Not to forget about good ol' genes, which can keep some people looking fresh for longer than others.

On the advice of people here, I bought a vaculifter suction massage device for my face from Nancy at NCN, and truly believe my skin has strengthened somewhat. I had some red clusters of broken capillaries under my eyes from a dermabrasion treatment gone wrong, and the skin seems to be thickening up there, with the redness diminishing. I found it similar to the 'patter' machine used in facials for lymphatic drainage, and follow the same pattern of massage with great results in reducing my puffy eyebags and face. I'm sure this will result in less permanent sagging of the skin around my eyes and jowls over time. Even though I've had puffy eyes since my youth, due to airborne allergies, and gluten (a more recent discovery) I'm glad I caught them in enough time to keep the skin from permanently bagging out. Although they still do a bit, so the Easy Eye Solutions takes care of the rest. Search for the thread on that, though as there's a learning curve with it.

All in all, I've found the debates over facial exercise to be interesting and helpful, just as I have the threads on topicals which are just as instrumental to keep the skin in great condition, along with things taken internally. My husband who is 15 years older than me is a great guinea-pig. He has lovely skin, but I've seen great results in firmness and wrinkles by encouraging his use of copper peptides and retin A, emu oil, and some Skin Actives products. He's not too keen on doing facial exercises as he found the B/A pics implausible and it turned him off. As you'll see mentioned here, vit c is a great vitamin to take along with MSM and hylauronic acid.

Thanks again KayS for your beautifully honest post, I now look forward to worrying less, and accepting myself more as I age - for age, I surely will!

Very Happy
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Aprile - I agree. Weve gone round and round about the "studies", etc vs anectdotal evidence and negative opinions with regards to facial exercises and I know this entire discussion has been on other threads = Barefoot I believe has asked the same question previously. Hopefully Claudia's answer will help her.

There will always be skeptics (consider copper peptides - studies have shown extreme effectiveness and there are LOTS of reports of negative outcomes, so who's right? I defer to Claudia's explanation above)..

I SEE the evidence in myself with my own eyes and I don't need a scientist to do years of studies to tell me why I should or should not do facial exercise. I don't need Paula Begoin (Can anyone please tell me her credentials! ) to tell me they are not good for you. I know what is working for me. In any case, I say this: If you don't want to do them, don't. If you don't like the fact that someone hasn't forked out millions to fund the study and it bothers you by all means forget it and do what makes you comfortable.

Not saying I don't appreciate science - actually love the stuff! it's my bread and butter but I have learned it has it's place and much of scientific research has it's origins in anecdotal studies and similar humble beginnings.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Sansouci

Its not that it takes 8 months to see results, nothing could be further from the truth - many people get results from the massage alone within a couple of weeks, but its important to think of facial exercises as a long term commitment, because in my opinion all are truly progressive (meaning you constantly build and build on what you have previously done).

I think Carole is quite an ambassador for facial exercises, in that she does a lot of tv shows and speaks and writes regularly about them. I even had a session with her a couple of years ago, and she was highly motivating, and you know I really like how she weaves energy techniques into her exercises (and some people love them and some hate them). I never really got them initially but I understand them now. There are so many programs out there, but I can understand why people are wary about bringing them out, because people can be rather unkind about the authors etc (and you know I appreciate everyone has their own views, but sometimes it feels like their messages take on a tone of attempting to kind of bash the author). I have had this done on myself (as a trainer of FE), but have seen it done to many others (Deb, and even Lou have had things said about them on EDS even), and its of course hurtful and saddening. If you found facercise wasn't for you - thats great, but to be honest there are so many programs out there, it may just not have been right for you at that moment in time, but you might want to revisit it later on in the future and see how your face responds as muscles need shocking at times, and sometimes trying out a program can deliver some great results.

Many people who I am helping combine both Ageless and FE, and are having great results - and thats partly because both are good systems, but also they are doing the hard work needed and making healthy choices (lol don't worry I'm not going into a nutrition lecture here).

Sean

SansSouci572 wrote:

Then I discovered Deb;s program and bought those dvd's too. It seemed more hard-core. But it was time consuming, both in time for each day, and also I got the impression that it would take a good 8 months to see anything, and I thought it seemed like quite a bit of time if nothing could be done, as I am just fat.

It was not Deb's program that lifted my mouth corners, it was LouLou's. When I saw that she was a former Deb trainer and had selected a program that only took 5 minutes, plus---her book was inexpensive. I tried it.
When I started reading her book, it really struck me, too. The way she wrote, I took an immediate liking to her.
Now that I see face exercising does work, I feel like trying Debs too, but not right now. If it had not been for LouLou though, I don't think I would have tried, I would have just got lipo for the fat.
LouLou was my babysteps I guess you would say, the introduction. I shall see if I still need more later, or would like more refinement.

To the contrary, I do think it is fair to say what did and did not work for me, and I did not see results with Carole's program. You can use the extremely emotional word of bashing if you like, but it detracts from your post.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have to say I've ended up in the same place as many of the other people here, researching and trying facial exercise. I'm going to invest in FE as soon as the new package comes out!! Up until then I'll keep on with Ageless, although I find that it's difficult to do anything without proper support, and their forum is certainly not the place I'd go to find it! It seems you'll be left waiting for a rather blase' response for weeks from Loulou, and end up being guided by people who've been doing it hardly longer than yourself (seeing as the program is very new) who've somehow miraculously developed an instant expertise in the technique.

I find that Kassy is a superb source of balanced information, and couldn't agree more with what she said. It's so important to think clearly about the information and photos we're presented with, removed from the big desire we all have to WANT to believe.

Real support and trainers exist at FE, and it has been around for years, meaning there are quite a few people willing to share pics of their transformations, which don't look in the least the result of any other procedures (which is more than I can say for ANY other programs). I'm particularly awed by the results of a Spanish lady called Loli.

I do enjoy Ageless, as it's quick, and is certainly better than doing nothing, however I'm disappointed by the lack of real commitment to follow-up and the kind of kissy wissy business that goes on with the 'favorites' that give the most praise to LL and never question her divinity. I come to forums for in depth information from the many people who are here to share and learn, and am incredibly grateful from those that have taken the time and energy to experiment and post.

Aprile, you're starting to be quite over the top in your rabid defense of CM. It's clear to anyone with a pair of eyes that she's had work (those lips!!!), and aside from that she's exercised her face into some kind of tautness that no one in their right mind would aim for, and despite your ten years haven't come close to, either. Your 'blog' hasn't been added to in months (I went there quite some time ago when you'd been advertising it on another thread). Where are these b/a's? Also, have you ever tried another program to give you some balanced insight? I don't believe anyone has been the least bit insulting to you (I'm the first!), yet you've attacked Linda Lou a number of times rather voraciously. She's not the only one that's mentioned that CM has clearly had work. I'm starting to think you're involved with CM, as your 'blog' seems a glorified front for hawking her products. Yes, really. I'm sure CM has some good exercises, and her louffas are lovely, and indeed the idea behind the cellulite treatment is sound. But let's keep it real here. It's not the only program, and she's far from the ideal 'face' for her product. The before and afters on her site do indeed insult the intellect of women. It's wonderful that she's so outspoken on facial exercise and has got the word out there, but I can't help but cringe when I think of the face she's giving it. Those tv apprearances where she can barely talk through her bloated lips are probably more damaging to facial exercise's reputation than helpful.

Facial exercise is obviously good, and there are certain exercises in each program that are worth including in a personalized routine. Although I'm disappointed that photos of Deb are always cut up into little pieces and it makes me feel like she's hiding something, I agree that she doesn't look tucked or filled. And the parts of her face we see do indeed look very good. This is more than I can say for any of the other programs, and the reason that I'm heavily leaning towards it, as many others are too. Of course I've still got a few reservations, particularly about the time commitment, and feel I'll also need to work with a trainer to make sure I don't get any dreaded overbuild.

But there you have it, my 2 cents, and I do hope that there's no unnecessary abuse. It's important that people feel they can share their true thoughts here. I'm very saddened that some of the most experienced facial exercises and informative posters refuse to post on this topic any more due to the abusive tone that many people adopt, and have taken to only sending PMs. Although they've been very helpful to me, I truly wish I could share them with everyone, as many could benefit, if it wasn't such an emotionally volatile subject.

There's no need for the discipleship that happens around the 'gurus' of the chosen program. We are all perfectly able to pick and choose and blend programs, if we wish. Indeed, we should! I do yoga, because I love the way my body feels, but don't feel the least bit like I'm betraying yoga if I also walk for cardio and fat burning! Surely it's the same here?!!
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
For those of you dealing with a "double chin". I asked Carole Maggio whether her No Lipo, Lipo routine would work to reduce that area. Here is her answer: "Pull your chin up high, point your tongue to the roof of your mouth, take one knuckle and grind up and down NOT too hard daily until you feel heat. The skin will sag slightly for a few days and start to tighten up." BTW ~ the reason this isn't in her book is that she is constantly tweaking her program for better results and gets requests for tips how to spot reduce certain areas of the face. Good luck to all! Best wishes, Aprile
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:03 am      Reply with quote
Before reading this please note I do not (at the moment) personally do facial exercises. I just wanted to point out a few things I've noticed that suggests to me that they work. Many of the people that do facial exercises appear to look the same, not exactly alike but in the sense that they have facial definition, more so than others Android that's a great thing because nearly everyone wants great cheek definition or a defined jaw. Also just as muscles make up the body, they also make up the face and don't toned muscles look great on the body? Why would this be any different for the face as long as your not overworking them. Also facial exersises have what would be according to youtube very many followers and nothing gets such a great following unless it works, when something works for me I want to share it, even some of the most. prestigeous derms that have nothing to gain dothem and wouldn't they stop if they didn't work?

Now that's my little bit done:p

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:36 am      Reply with quote
Apologies for bumping an old thread but I didn't want to start a whole new thread simply to post this because it is a short-term deal, but figured that since this thread was asking about the effectiveness of face exercises, it would be a good place to post this announcement about a free trial for those who want to give face exercises a try before deciding whether to pay for them.

While I do collect face exercise programs as if going out of style because I love seeing what others are doing, I do not do this program even though I have a 2 year membership because if there's one thing I have learned from experience, it is not to fix what isn't broken. So I cannot give a review on how well the program works. However, from the photos of Elaine on the results page, it seems like a good program. Also it gets positive reviews on the website.

Anyway, here's the info about the Free Trial: http://www.faceworks.co.uk/blog/article/faceworks-natural-facelift-adds-a-free-14-day-trial-to-their-program/

Perhaps people who do try the program can post their reviews in this thread? That way, we can have info about the pros/cons of face exercises all in one place. What do you think?
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
I did faceworks for a year - non-resultant for me and I have moved on to CFF - which I prefer.
Ollie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone, I'm trying to figure out if these facial exercises are for me. What I mean is I received and started Carolyn's Facial Fitness System and I'll tell you, these exercises are hard. I can't seem to get them down. I feel like it's taking way more than 15 minutes to finish. She goes so fast in the video I have to keep pausing it before she goes onto the next one. Can someone tell me if this gets easier and won't take so long! I'm feeling disappointed.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:20 am      Reply with quote
I think the 15 minutes is once you really know the exercises and how to do it, but in the beginning you always take a lot longer than those suggested times because its all new. Kind of like learning anything new alaphabet or numbers, it takes time and practice. It does get easier as you get to know them, and it is important to know everyone does it and experiences the same – even Carolyn herself when she came to them took a while to learn things so don’t lose heart it will get better.
Ollie wrote:
Hi Everyone, I'm trying to figure out if these facial exercises are for me. What I mean is I received and started Carolyn's Facial Fitness System and I'll tell you, these exercises are hard. I can't seem to get them down. I feel like it's taking way more than 15 minutes to finish. She goes so fast in the video I have to keep pausing it before she goes onto the next one. Can someone tell me if this gets easier and won't take so long! I'm feeling disappointed.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:52 am      Reply with quote
Yes there are similarities such as the "scalp pull" - I prefer CFF as it has given my face an overall nicer shape. I do all of CFF's exercises - as shown on the dvd, no variatons, no extra counts. But in the end, we are all going to age, in my opinion, and for me there have been fine wrinkles developed even though I am doing facial exercises particularly at the bridge of my nose and upper lip.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |