Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Is facial exercise any good?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:21 am      Reply with quote
A consideration here for people that do facial exercising as a career. If that is what you do daily that would mean training with individuals one on one possibly numerous times a day. I have seen posts when Deb would explain she had to back off the exercises because of over building in the constant training of others. Most faces we see are not those of facial trainers.I even think the man that has the website on facial exercises looks too tight.... but he may desire that. I think most body builders look too built...but that is what they are after. I do agree that Lou doesn't have the over built look...it is very natural but she isn't building the lower face in her program either. Check out singers...I have noticed an over an built look with many of them years ago and that was before botox or fillers. When you spend hours a day with facial exercise it is going to show. Now does that mean none of them have had fillers?????Kinda like in the 60's with blond hair color...does she or doesn't she....only her hair dresser knows...well in this case only their dermatologist knows!! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:44 am      Reply with quote
[lindalou I have to say I disagree about CM. In the book she looks great, but in any clips I've seen of her doing interviews, she looks to me like someone who has had a lot of 'work' done. She doesn't look like DEB who, from what I've seen of her she looks natural. CM looks like a waxwork Confused Confused Confused
But hey that is only my opinion, but its not a great look.
You always post so eloquently btw Smile Smile Smile

That's just it Claraboo.

She loooks unnatural... I've seen in her various interviews and youtube clips over the years and her face doesn't look like someone who's ONLY exercised it. Rolling Eyes

I think with exercises, (as I'm coming to find out) they can help to a degree, but there's always going to be a "ding" or two, perhaps increasing over the years, due to the normal aging process. Question

I still shudder when I think of how nasty she got on the phone with me..........a total lack of graciousness, sounding like a shrew b/c I dared to ask if she ever had, or ever would consider, PS. Shock

Sheesh.

A normal question to someone in her line of work I feel. Wink

Linda
claraboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:06 am      Reply with quote
Lindalou I suspect she was nasty to you because she had something to conceal?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:09 am      Reply with quote
Vangirl & others,

I'm not here to stir up trouble or to say that Carole's program is better than LouLu's or Flex or anything else. I’m just here on a tip that women were slamming her on the boards. The point I am trying to make to all of you is this: I don't understand why you ladies would think that she could even get away with having ps, botox fillers, etc.?? It would be a HUGE RISK to her business credibility if she were to be exposed. Not to mention that the way today’s main stream media works, people in the public eye can't even take a vacation without it being reported ! So in my humble opinion, just because some of you took the 6-month challenge and performed Carole Maggio's routine faithfully and didn't see the kind of results she's gotten, you are really missing the point. Carole has been performing these exercises and using her ancillary products for over 20 years. You can't compare results of 20 years to only six months time! Using myself as an example. YES I saw results after 6 months time. BUT, I have built upon those results over the years. Now I feel my face looks firmer and stronger than when I began and I am 10 years older!!! So what I feel is that since Carole has been performing these exercises which SHE created for over 25 years (she began at age 36), she has produced amazing results. She also uses enzymes (which REALLY WORK!!) facial louffas, and her fabulous skincare line. She’s also been able to maintain and build upon her results. What should also not be lost in all of this is that she started before she had a lot of serious aging to undo. I would akin that to starting natural hormones early on in the peri-menopause process, rather than starting them after menopause sets in. I believe this is probably true for all of the other facial exercise gurus as well. Also, some women will not perform the exercises correctly using just the book or dvd. Some women just can't get the program or any program for that matter correctly, if they don't see it “explained” in person. I was one of those women. I had performed one exercise incorrectly for years, and didn’t reap the benefits of the exercise until I met and trained with her in person. I still created results, but once I had the one-one with Carole, she tweaked my routine and in time I created some really spectacular results. In the end, women will continue to criticize, judge and accuse without knowing the real truth. I think that is a shame and women like Carole who give of themselves sometimes without ever receiving any money, should be commended NOT ridiculed. Aprile
Linda Lou
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:23 am      Reply with quote
Aprile,
I don't feel that anyone who's making claims about what facial ex's can do, is beyond reproach.

Okay, I have to admit that her threatening me definately slated my opinion of her in a negative way, but that's just a natural reaction to a threat.

(Claraboo, I've wondered why the instant visciousness as well!)

If she's achieved ALL of that, with facial ex's alone, God bless her.

But what of many of us, who don't have the means financial and otherwise, to have a one on one with her or any other facial exercise guru?

Since exercises can indeed be challenging in getting them just right, I feel everyone putting out a program SHOULD have a video to follow along with thoroughly, as most of us ARE visual learners.

I know her ex's where darn near impossible for me to "get" until I bought her videos.

I felt I had a handle on them after a few months, but simply never saw much of anything in the way of results, and I had much less to work on 9 yrs. ago.

Doesn't mean I think they can't work for anybody, but they didn't for me or my 3 friends who did the experiment. Question

Obviously you are a big fan of hers, but you have to try to be a bit more objective. She's no big star, where it would hit the tabloids if she were spotted in a PS office. Again, that's just my opinion, but I certainly think she could get away with having procedures done, and not risk public disgrace. Wink

She's only really well known in the facial exercise arena I'm betting. And that's not a huge arena at this point in time. I doubt anyone is able to spot her in a crowd as if she were Madonna or something. Cool
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:14 am      Reply with quote
Aprile,

What kind of enzymes are you referring to?

Are these enzymes that one takes internally to help with digestion, liver function, etc....
(which I'm familiar with and have taken for years when appropriate)..or are you talking about enzymes applied to the facial tissues..which I would definitely want to hear more about.

Also I thought Carol was the same age as I am... which would make her 64 this year, right?

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Yes, tell us more about the enzymes....

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:30 am      Reply with quote
I totally agree about the video thing. I miss out on some exercises no matter whose program I am doing as I do not understand the written instructions and I would personally rather not do them then do them wrong and get an undesirable look. I would LOVE to have cheeks like LouLou but because I have a small face and my bone structure coupled with how much fat I have under the skin and how big my cheek muscle could build for me is another thing. I think no matter whose system you use you may never get the results you dream of simply because we are not made the way the person is whose assets we are striving. Having said that I think each of us is capable of building and improving what we have.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:42 am      Reply with quote
I don't know whether Carol Maggio has had PS or fillers (or whatever other cosmetic procedure) or not...but personally I have no problem in believing that she hasn't...because

a. some women really do age unbelievably well

b. she not only has done the exercises all these years..(and I met a woman years ago who had private sessions with Carol and greatly altered her appearance...widening an aging narrow lower face...so although I don't do her exercises personally, except her neck exercises, I respect her as a teacher)

c. and this is just my own energetic perception of her 'gestalt' appearance, demeanor, etc.....she seems energetically to have the inner will to accomplish what she sets her mind to...with positive and negative results ..so imo.she has maintained the 'look' of her face...but has hardened it as her 'will' has 'hardened' to overcome nature. This is not a put down...she's done, imperfectly, as we all do..what she's felt she's here to accomplish. And in my book, inner will and inner intent is as important as the physical aspect of anything..including facial exercises.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
chitchat
5% products discount

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Ok guys you're gonna love this Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bw6CCchny4&feature=

Anyway I found some video of CM....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zga_eQc3uxc&feature=related

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Whose cheek exercise is that????? I did not even watch all of it!
chitchat
5% products discount

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:34 am      Reply with quote
I'm sure it was a joke. I looked to see the name of it and there wasn't one.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:17 am      Reply with quote
chitchat wrote:
Ok guys you're gonna love this Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bw6CCchny4&feature=

Anyway I found some video of CM....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zga_eQc3uxc&feature=related

Okay, I watched some of the youtube clips from 2008, and if CM didn't AT LEAST have collagen in those lips of hers, then I'm a monkey's uncle. Shock Laughing

Her skin is beautiful, but as a woman who's had injections herself, (n/l folds and cheeks), she now looks different to me, in that she's had fillers in many area's of the face, plus something done with her eyes...and Botox in her forehead.

If she is just an exceptional woman who's aged INCREDIBLY well as someone's suggested, and who's facial ex's have continued to work magic, even at 62, then good for her. Question

And if this is the case, then there will be many disappointed women out there, myself included, who will never be able to achieve what she has without some uh, help. Very Happy
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Before watching that youtube video I had never seen carol D. before. I would love to have her lips, do you think she achieved that from her exercise??
claraboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Until I saw her on youtube in an interview I had only seen her in her book. When I saw the clip I thought" Oh no what has she done to herself?"

What she has is not natural any more, such a shame

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:49 am      Reply with quote
The only thing I could think of while watching her was that I DON'T want to look like that.
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:09 am      Reply with quote
Do you think any of her exercises are good?? I am not familiar with her at all. I try not to have a narrow mind. I am a newbie to facial exercise. I started with great interest in LouLou because her exercises were easy to understand and fast. Then I heard about FE and after researching that I ended up joining. I can easily see that those would work if a person was consistant because of the way it is applied. I just saw a youtube video of the facial flex device and it looks to me like it does the same thing as one of FE exercises does only you use your fingers for resistance. I guess my point is sometimes I like to mix things up so I am not doing the same exercise all the time so for the cheeks for instance I will do FE everyday but sometimes just for a change I will do LouLous or use my Tua Viso otherwise I get bored. So it might be good to change around a little bit to keep the muscles on their toes! Just my opinion, maybe I am wrong?
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:20 am      Reply with quote
"Exercising" my face (in quotes because it still sounds weird Eh? ) has helped my clicky jaw.

About a year ago I opened my mouth and heard two loud cracks on either side of my jaw. It hurt a lot, and for a few seconds my jaw locked and I couldn't close it.

Anyway, after that every time I ate or yawned I'd hear cracking. My jaw was sore and I thought I'd just have to live with it.

When I came to this forum, almost everyone was talking about facial exercise so I tried a few things out: cheeks, forehead stuff, things for my jawline.

After about a week one side of my jaw had stopped cracking completely and neither side was hurting anymore.

I don't do my cheeks or forehead, and I only occasionally do my jaw but the benefits have held up. It's almost back to normal now.

I don't know if facial exercise will absolutely change the way someone looks; Louise has had amazing results, but that doesn't mean everyone will respond in the same way. And keep in mind Louise is very dedicated to it too.

It's been "any good" physiotherapy for me if nothing else. Smile
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:25 am      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
Aprile,

What kind of enzymes are you referring to?

Are these enzymes that one takes internally to help with digestion, liver function, etc....
(which I'm familiar with and have taken for years when appropriate)..or are you talking about enzymes applied to the facial tissues..which I would definitely want to hear more about.

Also I thought Carol was the same age as I am... which would make her 64 this year, right?

Hi Jasminerosey,

Yes I do believe Carole is now 63, but her birthday is in the winter, so she won't be 64 until the end of 2009. The enzymes I am referring to are natural, but they are applied to the skin. They are various masques and are treatments she applies at her spa. I believe she may sell to some of her long-time clients. They are very strong and they can firm, lift & exfoliate the skin. Hence, her beautiful skin tone. She wears no base makeup either only blush. I know women are skeptical about her, but I can vouch that she's had no work done. I have met her in person and she IS the real deal. It's quite amazing how muscles can make up for lost fat under the skin and how they can lift the skin. Also, Carole takes good care of her body and her skin. She doesn't drink alcohol, eats well, and hydrates herself with lots of water. I don't understand why some women think she's looks unnatural because to me she looks well toned. Her lips are not pumped up with collagen or restylane. They are the real deal too, as she has lip exercises that really do work! Again, when you practice the program faithfully EVERY DAY for years and years, your results will come. As a matter of fact, just like the body, results will be built upon. In other words, when muscles are exercised to the point of exhaustion, they will become larger over time. Check out her site for the Face Lift Masque she offers, as well as other products to firm, and lift the face atwww.facercise.com Best regards, Aprile
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:58 am      Reply with quote
watching the Carole Maggio video almost made me want to stop exercising my face immediately - just kidding - I find it very hard to believe anyone in their right mind would look at what her face was like before, and is like now (pulled back with abnormal slug lips that she seems to have difficulty talking with) and believe it's a result of exercise. See here to look at what I mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiqMYLoFMF4

Just look at other faces that have overdone surgery and you'll see it's exactly the same. It's painful to look at, and to imagine that she's a role model for people amazes me. But I prefer to err on the side of healthy skepticism as I like to be careful where I invest my time and money. If others think that's a natural looking face, then I don't know what to say. Everyone's different!

Now then I went on search to see if I could get a look at this Cynthia Rowland. She's like the incredible changing woman! She's gone from a normal looking middle aged woman here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2zTSbiBhF4

to somewhat different here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMo85HUsXA4&feature=channel_page

to an almost maggioesque affect here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMo85HUsXA4&feature=channel_page

The most shocking of all is the photo of her on her youtube account where all of these videos are from. Her face is so dramatically more voluminous the mind boggles.

Now, I'll say again, I like exercising my face, it's enjoyable, but the more I dig around, the more dishonesty there seems to exist in the industry. People are going to age, there isn't a complete answer in one thing to stop this. Even surgery isn't an answer, as it can look very strange as demonstrated, above.

As has been discussed by other posters, I feel the idea should be staying as healthy and well rounded in your approach to your body and skin as you can be, including everything you feel could be of benefit, and not getting too obsessed with any one thing. That will help us look as natural and attractive as we can. Caring about others, smiling a lot, and being a kind person to be around also make one more attractive.

I know that's not what we'd like to hear, and I'd like there to be a magic bullet, too!! But I believe incorporating a whole range of things such as diet, good skincare, exercising face and body, lots of research to be up on new discoveries in skin and healthcare, all of these things should help. I DON'T believe your skin will end up as tight as Carol Maggio's, and quite frankly I think you'd be mad to want it.
Linda Lou
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
Trigger,
Thanks for posting those links to the videos.

It's EXACTLY what I was getting at after viewing them earlier today.

CM and Cynthia Rowland BOTH have that "trout pout" thing going on, in fact, now that I think of it, they remind me of the very unnatural looking actress, Hunter Tylo!

I can't post a link here, but if anyone watches The Bold and The Beautiful, you will know what I mean.

Tauter than taut skin,(from WAAAY too much filler) a very strange kind of smooothness to the skin, sort of a shinyness as well.....and yes, it looks like it's very difficult to move the lips when they talk. We can also reference Priscilla Presley here, but she's hideous, so that's my extreme example.

I have done facial ex's of varying kinds for years, and have read and own many different programs.

I feel like you do that no one can achieve that kind of result from mere exercising alone. I think it's cheating to make use of all the things that are termed "minimally invasive" these days, claim their results are from exercising, and not own up to it.

I mean really! how is anyone going to prove them wrong, besides using their eyes and the common sense that God gave them????

I'm done now. Very Happy
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
This will be my last post here because I believe Sanity does not exist on this particular forum, and for some strange reason - negativity is what mostly presides. Trigger: With respect to the three Cynthia Rowland videos you posted: In the first video, perhaps she does look older, more middle-aged so to speak. However, she is much heavier in the 1st video. Hadn't you noticed that? Also, videos #2 and #3 are from the EXACT same video clip. Didn't you notice she is wearing the same pink top? AND YES she does look younger in videos #2 & #3. Newsflash here - Do you WANT to know WHY? It's because she is much thinner in those videos and unfortunately thinner women tend to look younger ~ that's why!!! As for Carole Maggio....she does NOT look mask-like. And further, I believe that you ladies who love to b---- & complain about how these women don't look their age and it has to be plastic surgery, fillers, whatever are just too damn lazy to really get down to work to create the faces you really want. That's my real opinion. PLUS, honestly negativity breeds more negativity. So please for your fellow EDS members sake ~ don't continue down this ugly road!! Women need to know that the right facial exercises DO INDEED WORK. AND furthermore, with time YOU CAN HAVE THE FACE YOU DESIRE STARING BACK AT YOU IN THE MIRROR! So off I go onto bigger and better topics. Best to all Facercisers & other facial exercisers alike. I wish you all the best! Aprile
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Trigger, I agree with you. Women like Maggio are under pressure to look "ageless" because if they don't... they don't make a sell. And that's what it's all about.

I like clothes and grooming myself, and I wish I could say I liked reading about and researching these things too. But I don't. I don't because so often I just come away feeling bad about myself.

There are many people out there who promote the idea that fake beauty is natural beauty, and that aging is a process we should reverse because it makes you ugly. Or if not ugly then just... less. Call me a sourpuss but I resent that. They pretend that they're out there - somewhere - as the friend you've never met, just waiting to share this great secret with you.

A little skepticism goes a long way, specially when fakery and trickery abounds.

This is not to say Maggio has absolutely had cosmetic surgery on her face, but it wouldn't be absolutely shocking if she hadn't either (in her book she openly admits to a nose job, for example).

I didn't meant this to turn into an essay but the beauty industry seems to turn beauty against women and by doing that they turn women against themselves.

I think it's too easy to loose sight of what beauty and being beautiful can be: synonymous with celebrating yourself, your body, in all its ages and changes - not with punishing or "fixing" it with neither knives nor exercise.

Hear me roar! Laughing
chitchat
5% products discount

Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
Does the fighting eeeevvvvver stop about training.. uh..no Rolling Eyes

Here is a link to YTF fourm. This topic was covered a long time ago. Once on the forum, you'll need to click on page two then scroll down. You'll see the photo's that CM was showing on the youtube.

http://spectacularskin.com/forum/board_entry.php?id=709&da=ASC&page=0&category=all&order=last_answer&descasc=DESC&be_page=1

U know, to be honest, If I could look that good at 64 - alot less lips - without a major face lift. maybe some filler here/there. I've got to say I think I'd do it. I've seen women in their 60's with a face lift and to tell you the truth they usually look a little messed up. To me I believe CM kept her looks for a lot longer then most. But, I don't go along with the way she promotes her training. It puts a bad light on facial training. Facial training has been around long enough for Joe-public to know '6 days of training' is a joke/lie for any results.No program is as aggressive as FE and every trainer on this board (at least FE) will tell you... it takes months. Follow the link and you'll see what I'm talking about.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
Aprile,
I'm sorry you seem angry or hurt and that you feel you no longer want to post here.

I can only speak for myself, but I assure you that I was not being sarcastic or caustic when posting my feelings about CM or CR.

Also, I'm not lazy when it comes to my face, and I never said that facial exercises don't work.

What I DO say is that they can work only SO much. Some exercise programs even state that it's like having a mild face lift, emphasis on the word "mild".

If we could truly have the face we want from exercising, I'd be rid of my n/l folds, my indents near the nose, and my vertical lines that are happening on my neck.

I have worked VERY VERY hard this past year, an entire year, to make a difference in my face, esp. after losing 50 lbs. I've even overworked it in an effort to look a couple of years younger, or even just my age.

SOmetimes, weight loss can age one, as well as make one look younger.....it all depends.

TO me, CM and CR both look like they've had work done, whether it be invasive or not, and I can only be true to myself in the impressions I have of people or events.

You say CM never did have anything done.... obviously, this is the truth for you, and I can respect your feelings.

I've worked on many faces as a make up artist, and I can tell you that it's only b/c I was thisclose to those faces on a regular basis, that I can now spot "work" a mile off.

Exercising simply doesn't produce the same look as plastic surgery, IMO.

Linda
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |