Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
catloveschanel
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
I just washed my face with my Clarisonic w/ one of the many product tubes inhabiting my countertops. I felt my skin after, and I said, "wow, this doesn't make my skin tight." I looked at the product again, and it was Neutrogena Sensitive 30 sunblock! Just goes to show, I'll try anything! Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:22 pm      Reply with quote

i love creativity and ingenuity! someday you'll make millions with your free flowing initiative! Very Happy

the clarisonic is wonderful isn't it? it works with anything!

i wonder if EDS will start selling the clarisonic opal, gadget for eyes?????

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
catloveschanel
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks! I hope it doesn't clog my pores! It was a mistake! Next I will try a straight avocado! lol

I heard someone got mailed a coupon for the Clarisonic OPAL for the eyes. It is supposed to be out in January. I want it too, of course. Kind of worried about the eye area, but not worried enough not to try it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
a real avacado?
hmmm you're fine brave one! very good!
i like your enthusiasm.

if you use the sunscreen on your face anyways i don't see that it would clog ur pores. if you're really worried, just wash it off gently with a mild cleanser (since you already used the clarisonic).

out in january? soon i hope. i love those gadgets!

i wish EDS had memos that would be mailed out to us with forewarning of what new products will be arriving...

worried a bit with the opal? i'm sure it'll be fine... just start off slowly and gently. Very Happy

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
catloveschanel
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Oh right-o. If I put it on my face it surely won't clog my pores.

Yep, it would be nice if they were more forthcoming about that $245 little gadget!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
$245?
oh well. i'm such a sucker for gadgets.

let us all know how you made out with that avacado. there other threads on here ... about using potatoes on the face for ance... and a whole bunch of stuff.

i really love the clarisonic... for body cleansing and apply body moisturizer. after exfoliation and showering... i use the clarisonics (when i have extra time) to apply a body moisturizer or an oil (olive oil). it seems to give a better penetration and locks in the moisture.

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
btw,
welcome to the forum. you're gonna love EDS! Very Happy

catloveschanel
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the nice welcome and the tip with the olive oil. Nice chatting with ya

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
likewise! have fun!
nighty nite.

newbiely
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:36 am      Reply with quote
clarisonic sounds a nice product,is it applicable to sensitive skin ?
catloveschanel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:42 am      Reply with quote
Cool Yes, I have very sensitive "redhead" skin and I have to remember not to push on my face too hard. It is also wonderful to use on neck and hands and scaly legs during the winter months. Cat

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |